If you were to promote Corple before recruiting Hannibal...

Darros

would there be a conversation besides Hannibal's generic one?

Does anyone know if they talk? I couldn't find it on the main site.

I don't know for certain, but all I can say is, why would there be one? I can't see any possible reason there would.

Well, you obviously know their relationship, and other family members have special battle conversations, so I thought that Corple might have one with Hannibal, though unlikely.

Somehow this reminds me of how if you promoted Lucia to Trueblade in FE10 2-2, she has short hair. Sincerely doubt they took it into account. SF doesn't have a battle convo listed for them either, and I'm pretty sure Vincent checked not only the game but also the code for those.

Why would Corple being promoted change anything?

Corple would have to initiate the fight. I suppose Holsety Corple would work the same way.

I think he means if one was to promote him and then initiate an attack on Hannibal, player phase.

Somehow.

That's it.

Somehow this reminds me of how if you promoted Lucia to Trueblade in FE10 2-2, she has short hair. Sincerely doubt they took it into account. SF doesn't have a battle convo listed for them either, and I'm pretty sure Vincent checked not only the game but also the code for those.

Allright. IS never put into account that maybe Levin would fall in love with Sylvia. He's just that bad!

However, there are some strange instances in which conversations do, or attempt to, happen between units you wouldn't expect. I had once set an enemy brigade to an allied group (green) and the leader of the group continually targeted and initiated conversation with the main character. No conversation event ever trigger, but I was targeted and the command initiated every time the leader NPC was able to get close to me. It probably was me lifting an AI package from an NPC who already tried to do that, like Vylon. But, there are some strange things precluded which you don't see everyday.

Like Altena, she has the invulnerability when she first appears, even though you can't (normally) fight her, since she's out on a mountain and surrounded by impassable border tiles. A few other characters have interesting elements, but most involve pulling them out in ways the final game doesn't expect you to. It's kinda similar to how Camus in FE3 appears to have a unique battle palette.