Integrity Plays Thracia!

Integrity

I thought you couldn't steal equipped weapons? Or is that only FE10? If you can steal equipped weapons this changes everything.

Steal option if: Speed > enemy's Speed

Steal weapon/item if: Build > enemy's weapon/item Weight

Nothing else matters.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well holy shit.

That's why this thread exists, so you guys can tell me stuff like this. I'd been operating under the FE10 assumption that equipped = unstealable.

If you get lucky with Lifis' build, you can steal all sorts of funny things. Chapter 5 is pretty nasty, I was unfortunate enough for a certain somebody to turn up on turn 2. There was also the one time where the General had an extra move, and decided to send Nanna to her doom. The random stats thing can be pretty cruel at times.

Oh, my. Who did that happen on?

EDIT: YUSSSS Karin is 6 MOV dismounted!

Thanks, Spoon!

Edited by Integrity

4x is up.

You should give Dalshin that Brave Axe, would've been very useful in 4x. Try getting a Sety Scroll level up or 2 early in C5 on Asvel so you don't have to resort to Graphcalibur to double with him.

Yes sir chief guy! I know most of my weapons are in ...horrid locations but I hate trading shit around for excessive turns so I just play suboptimally until I have a convoy :p

There is no point to leaving the Sety Scroll on Karin. The Sety scroll provides:

-10% HP Growth

+10% Magic Growth

+30% Speed Growth

If you are using the Sety Scroll, it is because you want to get more speed. And considering that Karin already has about 15 speed unmounted...

Brighton does well with it. I've got mine to around 12 speed at level 14, watching him dodge then Wrath with the Hero Axe is hilarious.

Why does Lifis do so much damage?

qoglmb.jpg

The color of the enemy's window tells you what they're doing. The one against Eyvel is attacking her at normal strength while the enemy attacking Lifis is doing so restrained to attempt a capture. Just like this Pirate:

1ze80w1.jpg

That Armor is fighting with those stats cut in half and with Lifis doubling with a Steel Sword... yeah.

Edited by Sirius

I know this is awhile away, but when you get to chapter 8, for the sake of your own sanity, please empty out someone's inventory and buy 7 Door Keys at the vendor. You can't send surplus purchases to the convoy like in every other FE game.

I know this is awhile away, but when you get to chapter 8, for the sake of your own sanity, please empty out someone's inventory and buy 7 Door Keys at the vendor. You can't send surplus purchases to the convoy like in every other FE game.

Roger that, will do.

@srs: ...
/facepalm
You're joking, right? I just presumed it would present me with a pre-convoy situation like in, say, FE9 where I'd be prompted to destroy an item instead of sending. :(