Integrity Plays Thracia!

Integrity

Oh, right - there is an obtainable Torch staff in chapter 11, so you can try using that. You'll almost definitely need to use Sleep on Trewd after recruiting Pahn if you don't want the thieves to make away with all of the treasure or Tina to waste her Thief staff on you.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Srs: I always attempt to translate them by hand and - if there's something interesting-looking - Google translate them for great justice. :p
It actually says to put Trewd to sleep but where's the fun in that as compared to bitching to you guys?

That's how he recruited him. On his way to the exit, Trewd was blocking the path to one of the chests so he used Dagda to catch him while asleep.

As for Lifis' talk in the beginning of the chapter, there's this:

Conversation (Lifis, Pahn)

Lifis:

"Shit..."

Pahn:

"Hm? ...Are you Lifis? Hey, long time no see!"

Lifis:

"Y-Yeah... Hi...Pahn..."

Pahn:

"You haven't changed at all since you were a kid, have you? Have you at least learned not to wet your bed?"

Lifis:

"C-Come on, Pahn... That was a long time ago."

Pahn:

"Really? You were biggest crybaby in the village, and you were always being bullied by the other guys... It seems like it was yesterday."

Lifis:

"...You were the one who always picked on me first..."

Pahn:

"Hm? Did you say something?"

Lifis:

"No, nothing..."

Pahn:

"Oh, okay. Hey, you're working for the Liberation Army now, right? Sounds like fun. Yeah, I think I'll join. Where's your leader?"

Lifis:

"Wh-What!?"

Pahn:

"What! You got a problem?"

Lifis:

"...No..."

Pahn:

"Let's have fun again, like the old days! What do you say?"

Lifis:

"...I'm gonna be stuck with this asshole again...?"

Pahn:

"Hey, you all right? You look a little pale."

Lifis:

"Huh? D-D-Do I? M-Maybe I caught a cold or something! Ah, ahahaha..."

Pahn:

"?"

Edited by Sirius

Olwen should be using Thunder tomes to get her rank up to A so she can use the Bolting tomes you've obtained and possibly one-shot hazards like Ballistae.

Consider promoting Lifis here because he gets Ambush on promotion and you can plant an Armorslayer on him so he can kill 1-range armors before they attack him. Pahn is already able to do the same but you seem to dislike the guy for being an ass to Lifis or some strange reason I'm not getting.

As for the route split, I second Browning's suggestion, that route has the Solar Manual and Awareness Manual if you wait long enough for Conomore's reinforcements to appear. The other route is just one thick forest that can get pretty. There's also Eyrios, a Mage Knight with better durability than Olwen whom you can recruit only if she's dead and by talking to him with Karin (you should see the conversation at least). Then there's the hilarious Sleep Swords among some of the Social Knights in Eyrios' group.

I hate Pahn because he's done a grand total of:

Be an ass to Lifis.

Be an ass to Tina.

Be an ass to Leaf.

Be an ass, generally.

EDIT: And ah, lest I forget, be really freakin' creepy towards Lara.

Still recommend the A route if I intend to keep Olwen alive despite your persuasiveness?

Edited by Integrity

A route has Sleuf (and by extension, Amalda) and an extra Warp and Rescue staff or two. Also Misha. You get 3 better characters on the A route and have the option for a fourth in Eyrios.

Edited by dondon151

King Sword is Brave Sword + Charisma skill to whoever has it equipped. You can use it for combat purposes and like the Elite Sword, leave it at 1 single use to equip it whenever you want to grant nearby folks a +10 hit and evade which comes quite handy in situations like... promoted Lifis blocking the eastern gate in chapter 14 so his Ambush + Armorkiller combo has a higher chance to hit and a higher evade against 2 range.

It's pretty damn good on Pahn because with it, the second batch of double attacks will be 100% crit thanks to Pahn's PCC and King Sword's crit. There's others that can put it to good use like Shiva and Makua but you're not using those.

Edited by Sirius

Am I supposed to feel just a little ashamed every time you say "...but you're not using him." or some permutation of that, Sirius?

'cause I do.

Sticking the King Sword on Leaf is a good idea too because he's usually near the rest of your units and he gives out lots of supports as well. The King Sword is usually good enough to make any unit have good offense by virtue of its high MT and double attacking ability.

Edited by dondon151

King Sword went to Lifis for now and he seems to make good enough use of it.

That said, today you guys get something we haven't had since the taming of Nanna - a Part 1 of 2. I made some epic tactical blunders today and the video ran long and got cut like seven turns in >>

I like Miranda though...and Shanam can save you money. :cry:

Miranda is the only only with a decent Fire rank too. So, someone to use Meteor. Plus Sara can actually see some fighting time in that route.

And Fun Warp Time A Go-Go

His Asvel and Olwen already have decent Fire rank. Olwen can focus on Thunder for Bolting and Asvel can keep using Fire for Meteo. Lastly, Asvel should reach A rank because Blizzard is the best usable siege tome to exist in any vanilla FE game.