Pokemon Black exclusive pokemon.

Claude C Kenny

Because we know they're there. Which one's are exclusive to Black, and does anyone have a spare(?) of them they can trade? I don't have much, I can either post what I have, or you could try a request and I might have it.

I do have Gothita, Reshiram, and I that's all I know, because obviously reshiram is exclusive, and a buddy told me about Gothita.

Gothita's line must be good for something. I had 4 leftover from breeding, and people on GTS negotiations tore those things up.blink.gif

I'll give you the Vullaby for pretty much anything really. Same with Tornadus really I guess. I mean its legendary but I don't really care that much. Its not like I'm going to use it for anything. Actually, hows about a Solosis and a Rufflet? Since I can't get those in mine...

I don't have Solosis, but I do have a Rufflet. I would have to breed it first, though. I have all starters for this gen and 1st gen, then I have Chickorita and Torchic. Other things include Zorua, Lucario (but i'd have to evolve Riolu and breed it first), Eevee, and some other pokemon from earlier gens. that'd be for tornadus, since it's legendary.

Rufflet for Vullaby perhaps tomorrow then when I have time to do some more breeding?