shadowofchaos

Sorry, I lied:

emo-FALCONPUNCH.gif

Moving on.

Splices:

First Ever Splice "Lily":

LilyFormatted-4.png

Customs (ones which I'm not ashamed of showing):

Katarina from FE12 (Needs a LOT of revamping)

KatarinaGBAStyleAttempt-9.png

"Princess Tsubasa" (aka Princess "Sakura" from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)

TsubasaHime16ColorsAKFixesNoBG.png (Thanks to AK/Jealousy/whatever she goes by now for little tweaks and mouth frames)

TsubasaHimeFormatted.png

SakuraAnimated.gif

"Tsubasa Syaoran"

... but Syaoran was NOT at all the quality I wanted him to be :/

SyaoranFormatted.png

SyaoranAnimated.gif

Oh well...

Battle Sprites:

Shaorannottakauanimkamoshiremasendesu.gif

(Yes, that's Bwdyeti's soldier)

With some help from Yeti on backflips, finally finished it after a few months of laziness.

Referenced material was FE8 Rogue, FE10 Swordmaster Critical Pose, slash, and Trueblade's 4th Astra strike.

ShaorannoKURITIKARUanimkamoshiremasendesu.gif

Referenced material was stuff from above, in addition to the FE10 Astra Pose, Myrmidon, and the Assassin.

Maps:

[spoiler=Ilia Map]RandomIliaMapTake5.png

Other:

Tempest Blade weapon icon attempt: TempestBladeIconAttempt.png

Serenes Forest Battle Sprite Splicing Competition #1 Entry: DancerSpliceAnimationFINAL.gif

(Amelia made me rage somewhat because of a comment, so I animated it unlike the rest of them :P)

Lance RESPECT: LanceRespect.gif (Watch his support with Clarine, you'll understand it then)

Ball... just... a ball that was given to me as homework by a friend: Theballisinerttake3.png

Edited by shadowofkitty

Serenes Forest Battle Sprite Splicing Competition #1 Entry: DancerSpliceAnimationFINAL.gif

(Amelia made me rage somewhat because of a comment, so I animated it unlike the rest of them :P)

(Sorry man, I didn't mean it)

And you still need to make a titanic.

• 3 months later...

It's A LOT better than that trash of a custom animation I had on my GBA Critical Collection video.

(And yes, that is Yeti's soldier)

Thanks to him for help on the backflip.

Edited by shadowofkitty

It's A LOT better than that trash of a custom animation I had on my GBA Critical Collection video.

(And yes, that is Yeti's soldier)

Thanks to him for help on the backflip.

I love it, but the initial posture of the Trueblade(?) is a bit weird - he looks almost like he's hunching or pushing his neck out forward.

At least it's finally freaking done.

Now for dodge and magic sword frames

ShaorannoKURITIKARUanimkamoshiremasendesu.gif

The shading pretty much sucks... but at least it's somewhat workable in terms of smoothness despite the foot jumps.

I was playing BANG INSTALL on repeat while finishing this thing.

Edited by shadowofkitty

I think the slashes work for the myrmidon because the myrmidon's critical overall is fast in timing. From making the doubles to doing the slashes, everything is consistently fast. Yours it a lot slower in comparison and when it comes to all the duplicates attacking it all of a sudden speeds up by a lot and looks out of place. That said, everything else is looking pretty darn smooth. Nice job.

I think the slashes work for the myrmidon because the myrmidon's critical overall is fast in timing. From making the doubles to doing the slashes, everything is consistently fast. Yours it a lot slower in comparison and when it comes to all the duplicates attacking it all of a sudden speeds up by a lot and looks out of place. That said, everything else is looking pretty darn smooth. Nice job.

Some people from Team OVERTROLL said it was because the third slash had a pause...

I guess I should fix that now.

Done. Refreshing the browser cache should fix it if you're still seeing the old "no delay on the third hit" one.

On Firefox, it should be CTRL + F5.

• 3 weeks later...