Favourite Dawn Brigade Character?

Revoked

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite Dawn Brigade character?

• Micaiah
    • Edward
    • Leonardo
    • Nolan
    • Laura
    • Sothe
    • Aran
    • Meg
    • Volug

No, just the predictable objections from the peanut gallery that can be expected when you bring personal experience and opinion up on the forum anywhere outside FFTF.

Inb4morerudeunecessaryretaliation

Edited by Xander

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... :blink: It seems I missed a lot when I wasn't looking.

Edit : Er, I guess it was my fault for mentioning Nolan..?

No, you did nothing wrong. What happened was just Xander being an over-defensive idiot.

No, you did nothing wrong. What happened was just Xander being an over-defensive idiot.

Predictable. I'm going to be mature here and hope you do the same, and just stop.

Edited by Xander

Predictable. I'm going to be mature here and hope you do the same, and just stop.

Agreed. I'm not going to bother arguing with you again, since you're too stupid to understand what Red Fox, Soul and I have been trying to tell you, numerous times, in very clear and easy to understand language.

Or maybe you're just too stubborn to admit you're wrong. Whichever, it doesn't matter. I'm done here.

No, just the predictable objections from the peanut gallery that can be expected when you bring personal experience and opinion up on the forum anywhere outside FFTF.

Inb4morerudeunecessaryretaliation

I was going through topics earlier today and actually found a few posts that work perfectly in response for this.

Opinions can only go so far.

Basically, "opinions can only go so far" is apt. If you have an "opinion" that if you jump off the Grand Canyon you will be able to fly a couple of miles to the other side, you are wrong. You can't just say "It's my opinion". There are some things that can be analyzed empirically.

Your opinion is wrong.

I hate when people attempt to prove something logically (especially when it's obviously not true), get their arguments shot to pieces, and then pull out the "opinion" ploy, thinking it saves them from being wrong.

I've deduced that in this world, there is only fact and things that cannot be proven. Opinion is a fancy word for guesswork. If your opinion goes against proven fact, it is wrong. And since this is a Fire Emblem forum, the sooner you accept that being wrong is a part of theoretical discussion here (unless you're Fox), the better off you'll be.

Lesson: Learn what is an opinion, what isn't, and if "opinion" really exists in these discussions.

I know how you feel. I learned it the hard way myself, on this very website.

I really don't care. Could you please drop it?

Agreed. I'm not going to bother arguing with you again, since you're too stupid to understand what Red Fox, Soul and I have been trying to tell you, numerous times, in very clear and easy to understand language.

Or maybe you're just too stubborn to admit you're wrong. Whichever, it doesn't matter. I'm done here.

Double post, but there's really no reason to be so insulting here. I'll just stop posting in these boards then, if you're hellbent on insulting me. Not everything has to be a debate, guys.

Edited by Lagiacrus

I really don't care. Could you please drop it?

Double post, but there's really no reason to be so insulting here. I'll just stop posting in these boards then, if you're hellbent on insulting me. Not everything has to be a debate, guys.

Apparently you do care, considering you keep coming back. This could all be solved by just realizing you chose your words poorly in the first place. Do not try to make yourself look like the victim here.

You're right, I do care about being insulted when I wasn't even looking to debate. You guys are totally right, Nolan is awesome. He's the third best unit in the DB after Sothe and Volug.jk

Edited by Xander

The only Dawn Brgade members I only use are the original five. I like Edward the best out the five. Nolan's a good back up character but the only thing thats wrong with him is his strength (sadly, his class is the stongest Beorc class,and he still can't even reached 27 strength at Lv. 3 Reaver), everything else is fine (including resistence)! Never bothered to use the others, that aren't Laura or Aran.