NBA playoffs!

Fenrir

I don't know about that. I didn't get to see the second half, but the Lakers have one of the best players in the league in Kobe Bryant, as well as the best coach in the league, there were probably things going on behind the scenes that influenced their play.

The Lakers are such a joke.

Have laker haters been getting ready to diss the lakers the last 3 or 4 years, because i dont think winning the west 3 times and winning the finals twice is such a joke. also, they lost to the best team Dallas has ever had, and they couldnt miss a 3 these last couple games. not that the lakers didnt have problems, they were humiliated in every sense of the word today.

there were probably things going on behind the scenes that influenced their play.

Yes.

Right, haters are gonna hate, and the Lakers' little lapse is going to give their haters a field day. Anyway, it looks like the Mavs are now the team to beat in the West. Now, Bulls vs Hawks, who will win?

Lakers fans everywhere.

Not in here, if that's what you mean. I don't like the Lakers, but I wouldn't call them a joke. The Mavs were probably pretty underrated in their own right.

I don't like the Lak The Mavs were probably pretty underrated in their own right.

The mavs arent necessarily underrated, they just choke every year, we'll see how long it takes this year.

The bulls are truly making me facepalm with blowing a 15 point lead. Can't anyone besides Rose play this game?

Well, I suppose at least they won...

Edited by AMU

The bulls are truly making me facepalm with blowing a 15 point lead. Can't anyone besides Rose play this game?

Well, I suppose at least they won...

They'll need better than Boozer at the 4 to ever make a run to the finals, i just can't see them beating boston/miami. Boozer cant produce points in the playoffs due to lack of size, they need a Pau Gasol type player.

Edited by Fenrir

Teams always blow leads in the NBA. What else is new? XD

in all seriousness though I feel like the Bulls are going to lose this next game--not only is it away but Derrick Rose has been pushing himself to win and even though they got help I still feel like they're going to need more than just Rose and decent play from everyone else to finish off the Hawks in 6.

The Celtics, I'm guessing the series will go 4-1. The Celtics are too old--they can hardly keep up in normal game time, forget overtime. And with Rondo injured, the Heat just kinda outclass them now, as sad it is.

Meaning... GO MAVS!!! I hope the Mavs sweep the Heat. And not just because I'm from Cleveland

Lol, the one game of these playoffs I miss is a triple OT thriller. I did see them dominate Memphis last night, so I think they can make it to the finals, but I'm not sure if they can beat the Mavs to make it to the finals. Meanwhile in the east, I question whether the Bulls or Hawks can beat the Heat if they play like they did against the Celtics.

Yeah I had an AP test so I had to go to sleep relatively early and missed it .___. but man the playoffs this year are pretty good. Some really good games and a good amount of drama (but not the suffocating amount).

GO MAVS!!! Even though not many people think the Mavs will win... people think it's the Heat or the Bulls, and admittedly, I find it hard to disagree... >__> but go slight underdog who whooped the Lakers!

I'm really looking forward to that series and i think the key is Luol Deng for the bulls, hes gotta play great D on Lebron for them to win, i think Drose can outduel Wade, but Lebron is better than both when he plays like his true self.(remember the 07 east finals)

Wow, the Bulls wrecked the Heat last night. Before the series started my gut told me the Bulls would sweep but my head told me it would be a close series, but when it comes to basketball my gut is usually right.

My thunder are gettin it done, van gundy/jackson had no idea what they were talking about, great move to keep Maynor in the entire 4th quarter over westbrook. James Harden has the best beard and is a fucking boss at basketball.

O my fucking god...Westbrook gets shoved to the ground, somebody touches dirk. The refs tonight were an absolute joke handing a ticket to miami to the mavs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from houston and generally loathe any dallas sports. but I've fallen in love with these Mavs during the finals, hope they choke in the first round next year however.

as long as miami doesn't win, it wont be too bad

Edited by Fenrir