Fire Emblem for iPhone/iPad

If they do a Fire Emblem on the iPhone, what fe should they do. My vote is for Blazing Sword since it is the first western fe. You could select menus and drag paths with your finger. If the controls resemble fe11, I probably won't buy. The graphics should be improved, but the story shouldn't. The length needs to be improved, without messing up the story. What are your opinions?

You got my hopes up, I thought they were announcing and I was dreadfully behind (as usual) : (

Anyway, I'd like Gaiden, it's not worthy (IMO) enough for a 100% serious remake, so why not semi remake it on the iPhone and fix the mechanics up (main gripe: weapons) and whatnot?

EDIT: Also, I shat a brick when you said FE11 had bad controls for reason said below me.

Edited by Axefighter Maji

If they do a Fire Emblem on the iPhone, what fe should they do. My vote is for Blazing Sword since it is the first western fe. You could select menus and drag paths with your finger. If the controls resemble fe11, I probably won't buy. The graphics should be improved, but the story shouldn't. The length needs to be improved, without messing up the story. What are your opinions?

Uh, FE11 has the best control scheme of any fire emblem. It's really easy to view movement range, and you can actually choose to attack an enemy just by tapping on them (rather than having to move next to them, choose select, etc.). You can also switch weapons in the battle details screen, and completely turn off Enemy Phase.

In any case, Fire Emblem is never going to be released on any phone, or any apple device either. Ever.

If you get a phone which can run a GBA emulator, you can effectively play FE6-FE8 on your mobile that way. My friend plays Pokemon Emerald on his Android.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not possible and it shouldn't happen. DS and 3DS have much greater capabilities than iPhone/iPad for Fire Emblem. What if a phone call interrupted your beatdown on a boss? I for one would hate that.....