Battlestar Galactica strategy game

Tables

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I will be more than happy to show off what I've been doing in terms of hand list. . .if Tables lets me.

2. Screw you, Wen.

3. Screw you, Rein.

4. Per Tables, I cannot shoot during the action phase.

Now, let me compile all this info, and see if I can contribute any theories regarding who screwed this one up.

Okay, after much revising. . .

Here's the people whose hands I could logically deduce at the beginning of Month 6:

Haze

Excellen

Rein

The people with the most unknown cards are RD and Kevin. I think WoMC discarded, as did I. I know what I discarded, and WoMC knows what he discarded, so from our own views, we know what the other has. Thanks to Wen's ability, I don't know two of his cards. Thanks to whoever messed up the first month, I don't know one of JB's cards. . .which also means I don't know one of BK's cards.

I gotta go to dinner, so I'll try to sort who played what when I get back (besides Haze and his amazing zero contribution).

I gotta go to dinner, so I'll try to sort who played what when I get back (besides Haze and his amazing zero contribution).

Sorry, next time I'll take a page from Wen's book and throw in my entire hand of TAC/LEA along with Guts & Initiative for added oomph.

Edited by Ceadeus

I've asked Tables some questions as to how much I can reveal of my own detective work. I'll go into more detail once I have a good idea of what I can and can't post. Unfortunately, I have a lot of blanks, and they aren't helping.

5 was fine if I wanted the humans to lol ez ride.

Yes because this is "lol ez". Month 6 and there was little to nothing we could've done to stop us being at 1 population.

Btw I'm probating my FoS this month.

Also this proves why we should keep numbers down for crisis, shame we can't do so in the future.

Perhaps that'll give you an idea why I thought it'd be easy (hint: To get you down to 1 pop, two Cylons have revealed, and so now have minimal impact on the rest of the game). But I feel things are somewhat balanced. We'll see what happens.

Perhaps I should let immediate abilities be usable during the action phase. It'd lead to some drastically different cylon strategies, or make cylon Cally and Gaeta somewhat poor.

Still waiting on... I think... three actions.

(hint: To get you down to 1 pop, two Cylons have revealed, and so now have minimal impact on the rest of the game)

'Minimal impact on the rest of the game'? If even one of the three remaining Cylons has a -Pop reveal effect, there isn't going to be a rest of the game. Even if they don't, all the two remaining Cylons has to do is wait for another -Pop crisis, and with 6 months remaining it doesn't seem likely that we'll be lucky enough to avoid one.

I'm not sure what we could've done to stop them, but I'm fairly inexperienced at these kind of games so that could be it.

Action sent. Sorry!

Anyway, since Tables said it was okay. . .

Due to the last two months, I have reason to believe that Rein played TAC. Given Wen's alignment, I think he's responsible for two of those TRE cards. Since I have far too many holes in my hand, that's all the help I can offer.

Oh, and RD is either innocent or has the most screwed-up logic ever. . .but since this is RD, I'm going with the former.

'Minimal impact on the rest of the game'? If even one of the three remaining Cylons has a -Pop reveal effect, there isn't going to be a rest of the game.

I can confirm no other Cylon has a -pop reveal (if they did I wouldn't troll you all by waiting, I'd just assume they reveal and win). In fact I can confirm every Cylons reveal effect is different.

And I do not believe I can yet predict which side I expect to win.

On the plus side with Wen revealing the Cylons lose their most versitile sabotager(Rein), as well as their biggest anti-POL check weapon(Wen).

Is it possible to receive +pop or +morale from clearing a crisis, Tables?

Edited by Ceadeus

In fact I can confirm every Cylons reveal effect is different.

I assumed that, but with so many characters with unique reveal effects, can you blame me for expecting some similarity between them?

Is it possible to receive +pop or +morale from clearing a crisis, Tables?

I can confirm there are crises I have designed which can raise a resource if passed. I will not confirm whether any such crises are in this game :P.

Well, I have everyone's actions now (consider them locked in place), but since I have a Cylon reveal (I WONDER WHO) to write up flavour for, and I'm going out, you're gonna have to sit a few more hours :awesome: