• Tsubaki
    • Makoto
    • Valkenhayn
    • Platinum

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that Kokonoe and MAYBE Jubei will be added to the roster for BBCS2+ the Reckoning. Kokonoe will most likely be added to the arcade update. We might have to wait for BB3 for Jubei. I'm wondering what will be done to update the console version and such.

I'm interested in seeing Relius in action. I highly doubt he will play like Carl. Maybe a tiny bit but he will definitely be a unique character so anyone saying he'll be a Carl clone clearly doesn't know Arksys.

I'm assuming that Kokonoe and MAYBE Jubei will be added to the roster for BBCS2+ the Reckoning. Kokonoe will most likely be added to the arcade update. We might have to wait for BB3 for Jubei. I'm wondering what will be done to update the console version and such.

Wait wait wait. MAYBE Jubei, but you think KOKONOE's got a better chance? The scientist who's only combat experience is making others do it for her vs a warrior who's actually proven himself alongside Hakumen against the Black Beast? If Kokonoe gets in over Jubei, I'mma raegface.

I'm just saying. Kokonoe has a better chance of being playable from what I can tell. Which isn't much but still. I feel like Arksys is gonna save Jubei for later.

I'm just saying. Kokonoe has a better chance of being playable from what I can tell.

By what you can tell from...What? I fail to see how Jubei is the less obvious here...Or that Kokonoe has any chance of being a playable character...At all.

Well... There's demand from the fans for one. There's also that one new scene in the Vita version of BBCS2 or something , it might be the 3DS and PSP version of BBS2, in which Relius and Kokonoe are working together. APPARENTLY Kokonoe loses it for some reason and attacks Relius with her magic and almost killed him. She thought she did kill him which is why she was surprised to see him alive in one of the newly added scenes. I don't really know.

So yeah, Kokonoe has some fighting ability and it seems likely she'll be playable at some point. >_>

I haven't even seen Linhua and the peeps at GFAQs talk about quite a bit every now and then. Who is she anyway? >_>

EDIT: Never mind. Just looked her up.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose