Let's Play Recorder Reccomendations?

Original Alear

So, I don't watch Let's Plays (except in one instance, where a game had no written walkthrough and I needed help on portions of it), and I've never made one, which means I would probably be rather bad at making a Let's Play. But I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a complete one (done by an english speaking person) for Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars (AKA poor man's Super Robot Wars, with English release!). I thought it might be fun to try one for that, probably the "bad" route, but I can't seem to get sound recording (with my voice - I'm fine as far as game sound is concerned) to work with any of the VBAs three recorder styles. Is there a way to get sound recording on the VBA working, or perhaps could anyone recommend a recorder (free) for me to use? I'm on Windows XP if that matters, other specs can be discovered as required.

(BTW, I do have a working mic, at least it works with windows sound recorder, it's a built-in one).

Also, since i forgot to add a poll, which route choice should I do? In the "good" route, you have a final battle with your more obvious rival/nemesis character, and it's generally a lot easier. In the "bad" route, the villains swap around a bit and there's at least one very strong new enemy type. Also, if anyone has played this game and remembers how to unlock Nadia, let me know, cuz the gamefaqs cheat section for doing it might be incorrect according to someone on the boards.

I'm going to try no IAS, but I'm not sure how possible it is to win with no IAS in the later parts of the game as a lot of your units (including support types) have no evasion and get OHKOd by some enemies IIRC. So I might switch if it gets too tough.

Edited by MaundyThursdayBot

CamtasiaCamtasiaCamtasiaCamtasia

Camtasia.

Probably the best way to record GBA for a LP since it can record you're mic and screen at the same time, and it records real time, so no synch issues if you touch that speed up button :tangerine: