Let's Play Fire Emblem Monshou no Nazo

Maji

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll do two updates today, this one felt short.

Book 2- Endgame Part II: Where the Rest of Everything Was Hiding From Marth

FireEmblem-Version10J1914.png

Because if you recall, only Flying Dragons can fly, so sadly, the Dark Dragons have to walk up to their resting place like any other good civilized being does.

FireEmblem-Version10J1915.png

Oh god, please not that tower level in World 5 of Mario 3, please not that tower level in World 5 of Mario 3..

FireEmblem-Version10J1916.png

Purple pallets are supposed to scary.

FireEmblem-Version10J1917.png

The horned skulls sitting on the walls don't really add to the atmosphere, I guess.

FireEmblem-Version10J1918.png

Then you can just sit there then, it'll be just like old times!

FireEmblem-Version10J1919.png

Well duh, if we could deploy the whole army, then it really wouldn't be FE, now would it?

FireEmblem-Version10J1920.png

My team consists of women with swords, little boys with bows, a girl with magic, a few guys with swords, but aren't as good as the women, and other people who are just there, floating around in space.

FireEmblem-Version10J1921.png

Somehow, we're expected to know who is concerned about Nina despite the fact that this person had a whole four lines in this game.

FireEmblem-Version10J1922.png

Well aren't you the most confident person in this world!

FireEmblem-Version10J1923.png

Unfortunately, unlike everyone else, Gato doesn't have x ray vision, and can see everything, minus locked doors.

FireEmblem-Version10J1924.png

Magic truly DOES solve plot holes!

FireEmblem-Version10J1925.png

Lady Sword abuse will be a key aspect here.

FireEmblem-Version10J1927.png

First part's a joke, not even worth mentioning, there's a few dragons, and axe dudes, all can be annihilated hilariously fast, then..

FireEmblem-Version10J1928.png

Oh. My. God.

But not really, as long as you leave a few strong guys there as soon as Julian opens that door, and immediately slaughter the closest things and heal for the coming enemy phase, half the problem will be solved. All that one really has to be concerned about is the Meteors, and next phase, everything should be dead and destroyed.

FireEmblem-Version10J1929.png

Welp! That was a wrap, you can also kill things, Feena Marth and pretty much ride ahead without even having an enemy phase. But I like playing inefficient.

FireEmblem-Version10J1930.png

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

FireEmblem-Version10J1931.png

Jeigan can also see things before they happen. Cool, eh? Wouldn't it being awkward being that last living Dark Mage, just sitting there, unable to do anything, except for watch the allies advance?

Anyway, hardest chapter in the game next! Expect Barhara esque horrors, Doulam craze, late joining weaponry, and Linda!

Chapters 20-F1

FireEmblem-Version10J1809.png

Unfortunately, did not supply Energy Rings and shit, like the Aritean populace did, so no one really gives a shit about them.

In Marth's' games the stat up items are more than generous enough. Especially with it's 20 stat caps.

FireEmblem-Version10J1815.png

I smell a Light Orb trade chain battle a mile away.

Well...only light could break through the darkness entirely just to add the challenge of killing this boss.

FireEmblem-Version10J1817.png

There's three people on my team who aren't even promoted yet, lol.

The EXP formula never goes down in this game as you level up and that the stat growths are wayyyy to generous especially for it's 20 caps. =)

FireEmblem-Version10J1818.png

Oh hey, that's fine, let the enemy just sort of slip through the ranks why don't you? Is that unit even an enemy? Like he's red, but he's also opening the door, which I'd imagine Hardin would want it to be shut at this particular moment in time.

Hardin should gut him.

FireEmblem-Version10J1821.png

For SNES plot sake, we'll say it is, and Midia is an oblivious wench who enjoys stating the obvious to drag conversations out.

Always had nerves of steel is why Astram took an interest in her.

FireEmblem-Version10J1838.png

Next phase, Paola completes the assassination with the help of Life Orb.

paolap.gif

Three cheers for Palla the prettiest peggie to prevail.

FireEmblem-Version10J1847.png

And she was just using you to rebuild Akaneia! Isn't it cute how all these things turn out?!

Which the reason that Nintendo of America censored this series for a long time. As it involved drama and tragedy. But that's what makes the series so great. And Poor Hardin. .____.

FireEmblem-Version10J1850.png

That's exciting, I guess. No more Life Orb. :(

No more epic growths either. Bye bye Star Orb. You will be missed.

FireEmblem-Version10J1852.png

Thanks to the power of the S.o.S, it doesn't stick around for long. If it wasn't for Paola's assassination, we would have to fight it without a Falchion to OHKO it.

Of course in the remake the sawing str in half is nulled making it alot easier.

FireEmblem-Version10J1854.png

There's also these things, right? And they cast spells that reduce a unit's HP to one, and there's like a billion 3~10 RG units around to pick the Doulam'd units off, isn't this fun?

I always found that interesting till they've robbed that in the remake.

Book 2- Endgame Part I: Where Things Begin Getting Silly

FireEmblem-Version10J1892.png

Dancers doing close to max damage with the Lady Sword, loooool

22011796.jpg

These filthy men obviously want to rape her after they gut her. x.x

FireEmblem-Version10J1901.png

Unfortunately (?), Minerva can't interact with her brother in this version, magically bringing him back to life, nor is Maria around to also magically save him, so he dies.

It was a pleasure to use him. Especially since he never was playable beforehand. It was a real tragedy that he actually was killed by Gharnef after he coveted the Starlight tome from his sinister grasp and got away with it.

FireEmblem-Version10J1903.png

With the help of Paola, the Meteor boss, and everything around it was dead the whole turns later when Marth went to sit on the gate.

It would be wrong not to use her as she is the best unit in this book.

FireEmblem-Version10J1904.png

Rehash of Mediuth hating everything in the fourth last map in the game!

Medith is like Hera in Hercules. Hera hated humanity because of Zeus' infidelity. Medith only rebelled humans as they've started it by looking down upon his race. Outcasts I tell you. Outcasts. >.<

FireEmblem-Version10J1908.png

Oh my god, Marth, you should have chopped him to pieces, or something, rather than poke him, and leave him to go to on sick leave somewhere to come back.

And losing fandom. I don't think so.

FireEmblem-Version10J1911.png

DUN DUEXPECTED EXPECTED.. apparently, women in Akaneia are only good for killing bandits, and sacrificing to the Dark Dragon, as Mediuth just doesn't like the taste of men.

Well...purity is always a delicious morsel to darkhearted dragons.

FireEmblem-Version10J1913.png

I thought this was already established.

Next part- trying to overwhelm with numbers again, no more mounts, and a very silly building with hidden everything (and Jeigan enjoys keeping the player informed)

Japan has always a very polite country. Refering to using Arigato Gozimaus, san and chan alot out of respect.

FireEmblem-Version10J1917.png

The horned skulls sitting on the walls don't really add to the atmosphere, I guess.

Great environment for evildoers. =)

FireEmblem-Version10J1920.png

My team consists of women with swords, little boys with bows, a girl with magic, a few guys with swords, but aren't as good as the women, and other people who are just there, floating around in space.

Having a harem is always a good thing.

FireEmblem-Version10J1925.png

Lady Sword abuse will be a key aspect here.

Oh Great.

More rapists has arrived. =D

FireEmblem-Version10J1928.png

Oh. My. God.

All that one really has to be concerned about is the Meteors, and next phase, everything should be dead and destroyed.

This map can be easily broken. Silence Staff does break this and the next chapter.

FireEmblem-Version10J1931.png

and Linda!

Going with her vengence? Ookay. =)

Edited by アイネ