Return of the Emblem Chapter Four: The Human Condition

Phoenix

With the warrior down, Xavier turned his sights to the new arrivals, and aiming for a dark mage, Xavier lunged at the artificial man, knocking him to the ground, with what looked to be a broken femur. Regardless, the counterstrike was impressive, forcing Xavier back and down to one knee.

"D-damn... looks like... that magic don't apply for... magic."

Xavier(2,2,1) 8 hit - 6 evd, hit! 8 Mt - 0 def, 8 Damage!

Dark H(2,4,3) 7 hit - 6 evd, hit! 8 mt - 1 res, 7 Damage!

Dark H 1/9

Xavier 4/18

Roll

Edited by Ether

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John saw no more swordsmen to attack. Looking around, he spotted a spearman. 'Should I...?' He hesitated. 'Might as well...' He took charge once more, ready to attack.

Target: AH-Lance B

Roll:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068011/

(5,2,3)

Hit: 5+5=10 > 6 HIT

Damage: 5+2=7 - 4 = 3

The attack didn't do much, but still managed to injure him. John was all ready to put up his shield again, but...

Target: John

Roll:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068015/

(3,6,6)

Hit: 5+3=8 > 5 HIT

Damage: 4+6=10 - 6 = 4*2(CRITICAL) = 8

The spearman acted not only quick but also delivered a strong-enough blow to injure John more than what he already got. It wasn't just merely another scratch, it left him with a big wound that sent some blood flying and kept a few more flowing from it. John fell to one knee on the floor, clutching his wound.

'Gah...' John panted. 'He is good. At this rate... I may truly not make it...' He managed to get on his feet. And proceeded to attempt to get away.

[Remaining HP:

AH-Lance B 6/9

John 6/18]

Chelsea decided to actually do something and fight. It had been some time since she last fought, and that ended up with her being in a small coma. She shook her head, clearing her mind of such thoughts. "I won't miss" - the mountless troubador said, facing down a Dark Mage.For her attack, she conjured light in her hand, and like a baseball threw it at her enemy . Hwever, the magical concentration within the ball of light was probably weak, as it exploded prematurely, before it could strike the intended target. "Ugh, lame."- Chelsea muttered as she put up a Paling to block the dark ball sent by the enemy Dark mage, which only grazed said magical shield.

Chelsea Roll: 1,5,3 http://invisiblecast...r/view/3068010/

Chelsea attacks Dark mage A; MISS

Counter Roll: 3,3,1 http://invisiblecast...r/view/3068012/

Dark mage A attacks Chelsea; 1 Damage

Chelsea: 11/12 HP

Dark Mage A: 9/9 HP

Edited by GoD

As Axel followed John across the battlefield, he caught sight of Veronika's clean bisection of one of the leader enemies, as more and more of the artificial legion were brought down. Things were looking up.

Then everything went to hell.

Nika had neglected to notice the axe-wielding artificial human to her right, and it landed a solid hit on her back, knocking the swordswoman off balance as a result. Then, John challenged a lance wielder, and was soundly thrashed. Isn't this what he was just warning them about?

"Get out of here," he hissed to John, breaking the lance wielder off from his teammate. Axel forced the enemy back with a quick jab of his lance, and blocked the oncoming blow with his shield. Even still, the sheer force of the attack broke his shield arm.

[spoiler=Roll]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068014/

[1,2,2] = Miss!

[1,6,1] = autohit! 10-5 = 5 points of damage!

Axel 7/12 HP

Shadrak smiled as he stared at the his blood coverred hand, his grin un-faltering, that is, until he heard the sound of Light Magic. He turned and saw that 2 of the Dark mages had become ready to kill, and there were a lot of wounded Not Magical people around, and that man could tear through him. He quickly ran over and fired a shot, which sailed through the air past his head. "Bring it!"

http://invisiblecast...r/view/3068045/

1,1,3... miss.

The Mage turned to him with a smile, preparing his own spell in retaliation.

http://invisiblecast...r/view/3068053/

6,1,1 CRITICALL!!! (and uh, hit)

[(4+1)-3]*2=4!

The Dark caster held out ti fingers and sent a small projectile, flying fast, straight for Shadrak. It shatterred his outer most barrier easily and hit his shoulder with a thud. Shadrak rolled it with a smile. "Hehe, not bad..."

Shadrak: 8/12

Dark B: 9/9

John heard Axel told him yet again to leave. Didn't he had heard? John would've told him no yet again, but at the state of his injuries, he was now seeing his point.

However, he wasn't going to give in easily. 'Yeah, I'm badly injured.' He thought. 'And might die. Maybe I've been just too eager to jump in into action...?' He shook his head. 'Now's not the time to be thinking over it. There's still a battle going on.' He kept walking, not towards the exit, but trying to find a healer.

"Thanks," Veronika said quickly to Amon, noticing him appear after the axeman fell to the ground. John appeared to be struggling with a lancer, so Veronika went to support him by slashing the lancer in the side. (4,3,6)= 5+3= 8-4 =4 damage.

AH-Lancer B 2/9

The lancer however, struck back, stabbing her in the chest (6,6,3)= 10-1= 9 damage. Veronika 3/12

Nadya went over and healed the axeman who seemed be suffering from an overload of dark magic at the moment. +5 HP Xavier 9/18 +2 Exp Gabbie, Nadya

Edited by -Cynthia-

ENEMY PHASE

AH-Dark A attacks Chelsea! Rolls 3,4,2

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068086/

HIT!

-2 hp

Chelsea hp 9/12

AH-Dark B attacks Shadrak! Rolls 3,5,6

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068087/

HIT!

-6 hp

Shadrak hp 2/12

OTHER PHASE

Joanna heals Shadrak! +9 hp

Shadrak hp 11/12

Since the main enemies were dead, Gabriel decided to make his way over to the big hole in the wall where the surviving officers had been. He found both Patrica and Lyra there, Patricia helping to haul Lyra's leg out from under a large piece of the wall, and Lyra holding on tight the entire time. When they noticed him, so similar looking to all the other enemies, Patirica rushed him and put her blunderbuss right to his abdomen!

"Hands where I can see'em. I won't miss." she threatened.

"Wow you're pretty quick. Sorry but I'm not in the mood to be arrested so you can just go right ahead and shoot, but realize that once you do, you're my enemy. You'd better hope the first one takes me out." he advised.

"Wait! Y-you're not going to attack us? Aren't you one of them? Wait, you're the serial killer!" Lyra spouted out!

"You? ... heh, figures you would look like this ..." Patricia commented with a grin. "So are you a traitor or something? You look like them but ... not quite."

"... all of them look like ... Lieutenant Colonel Miguel Taylor ..." Lyra realized.

"Yeah that's been bugging me too, Lyra but we'll have to get to the bottom of that later."

"Can we talk about this later? It's not like I'm going anywhere until I finish what I started. The scientists you're looking for are probably in the basement." Gabriel explained.

Nathaniel 0/21 (KIA) twitching fingers

Azrael 0/24 (Owned) dropped all his stuff

Uziel 0/15 (Down) Killing Edge ... because dead or not, you don't let go of it

---

AH-Sword A 0/9 (Retired) dropped

AH-Lance A 0/9 (Not Aggressive) Nothing

AH-Axe A 0/9 (Stabb'd) Iron Axe

---

AH-Fire A 0/9 (done) gone

AH-Dark A 9/9 (Aggressive) Dark Tome

AH-Fire B 0/9 (Dead) Open hands

AH-Dark B 9/9 (Aggressive) Dark Tome

---

AH-Sword B 0/9 (Gabb'd to death) butter fingers

AH-Lance B 4/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Lance

AH-Axe B 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Axe

---

AH-Fire C 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Fire Tome

AH-Dark C 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Dark Tome

AH-Fire D 0/9 (Crit'd) nada

AH-Dark D 9/9 (Defending AH Dark C) Dark Tome

---

AH-Sword C 8/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Sword

AH-Lance C 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Lance

AH-Axe C 0/9 (lingering agitation) dropped

---

AH-Fire E 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Fire Tome

AH-Dark E 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Dark Tome

AH-Fire F 9/9 (Defending AH Fire E) Fire Tome

AH-Dark F 9/9 (Defending AH-Dark E) Dark Tome

---

AH-Sword D 0/9 (Not feelin' it) da swohd

AH-Lance D 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Lance

AH-Axe D 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Axe

---

AH-Fire G 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Fire Tome

AH-Dark G 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Dark Tome

AH-Fire H 3/9 (Defending AH-Fire G) Fire Tome

AH-Dark H 9/9 (Defending AH-Dark G) Dark Tome

---

AH-Sword E 0/9 (Neutralized) kind of gripping the sword still

AH-Lance E 0/9 (The Brain on the wall) probably droppd it

AH-Axe E 0/9 (Knives hurt) too much to keep holding this axe

----------------

Gabriel 22/24 (Erratic)

---

Joanna 12/12 (Erratic)

PLAYER PHASE

Gabbie attacks AH-Sword C! Rolls 2,1,5

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068102/

HIT!

-1 hp

AH-Sword C rolls 1,2,2

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068103/

MISS!

Gabbie hp 15/15

AH-Sword C hp 7/9

Amon attacks AH-Axe D! Rolls 2,3,5

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068107/

HIT!

-4 hp

AH-Axe D rolls 3,2,4

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068109/

MISS!

Amon doubles! Rolls 2,6,5

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068110/

HIT!

-7 hp

KO!

Amon hp 9/12

AH-Axe D hp 0/9

+5 points for Amon, Gytha, and Synthia

Nathaniel 0/21 (KIA) twitching fingers

Azrael 0/24 (Owned) dropped all his stuff

Uziel 0/15 (Down) Killing Edge ... because dead or not, you don't let go of it

---

AH-Sword A 0/9 (Retired) dropped

AH-Lance A 0/9 (Not Aggressive) Nothing

AH-Axe A 0/9 (Stabb'd) Iron Axe

---

AH-Fire A 0/9 (done) gone

AH-Dark A 9/9 (Aggressive) Dark Tome

AH-Fire B 0/9 (Dead) Open hands

AH-Dark B 9/9 (Aggressive) Dark Tome

---

AH-Sword B 0/9 (Gabb'd to death) butter fingers

AH-Lance B 4/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Lance

AH-Axe B 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Axe

---

AH-Fire C 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Fire Tome

AH-Dark C 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Dark Tome

AH-Fire D 0/9 (Crit'd) nada

AH-Dark D 9/9 (Defending AH Dark C) Dark Tome

---

AH-Sword C 7/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Sword

AH-Lance C 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Lance

AH-Axe C 0/9 (lingering agitation) dropped

---

AH-Fire E 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Fire Tome

AH-Dark E 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Dark Tome

AH-Fire F 9/9 (Defending AH Fire E) Fire Tome

AH-Dark F 9/9 (Defending AH-Dark E) Dark Tome

---

AH-Sword D 0/9 (Not feelin' it) da swohd

AH-Lance D 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Iron Lance

AH-Axe D 0/9 (Stabb'd) *clanking sounds*

---

AH-Fire G 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Fire Tome

AH-Dark G 9/9 (Passive-Aggressive) Dark Tome

AH-Fire H 9/9 (Defending AH-Fire G) Fire Tome

AH-Dark H 3/9 (Defending AH-Dark G) Dark Tome

---

AH-Sword E 0/9 (Neutralized) kind of gripping the sword still

AH-Lance E 0/9 (The Brain on the wall) probably droppd it

AH-Axe E 0/9 (Knives hurt) too much to keep holding this axe

----------------

Gabriel 22/24 (Erratic)

---

Joanna 12/12 (Erratic)

Edited by Phoenix

Veronika was as overconfident as John, it seemed. She went from being completely healed after the axe attack to near death in all of thirty seconds, rushing after the lance wielder who also wounded John. The lance wielder stabbed her in the chest, which simply worsened things. To prevent his teammate's death, Axel spun his lance around and slammed the blunt of it into the artificial human's head, shattering its' skull on impact.

As the foe fell, the red lancer began to cover Veronika as she retreated... hopefully.

[spoiler=Roll]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068081/

[4,4,6] = Hit! 8-4 = 4 points of damage! AH Lance B defeated!

Axel 7/12 HP

Skotiabank gains 10 points.

Shadrak gave the Dark caster a smile and a joking salute, his job done, he returned to his task before... smothering out the Fire Mages. He rushed over to one and sent a large wave a darkness at him.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068114/

5,2,3 hit!

(8+2+2)-4=8!

It hit the mage square sending him flying back, though in the air he was able to fire off a single accurate ball of flame

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068118/

6,2,4 hit!

(4+2-2)-3=1!

It hit Shadrak square, but only put a small crack in his outermost barrier. Shadrak chuckled at the feeble attempt as the mage stood up slowly.

Shadrak: 10/12

AH-Fire C 1/9

After another blow by the Dark mage, which thanks to the Paling was softened, Cheslea decided to try and hit him again. Which led to no success, as the ball once again exploded prematurely. "Oh come- Gyaaah"- Chelsea was interrupted as the Dark Mage had decided to launch another attack on the Paling. Which failed, miserably, as the paling absorbed the damage like it was nothing. "Gotta keep goin."- Chelsea mumbled.

Chelsea attacks again....Dark Mage A; 1,3,2; MISS. http://invisiblecast...r/view/3068120/

Dark Mage A attacks Chelsea; 3,1,2; 0 Damage to Chelsea http://invisiblecast...r/view/3068122/

Chelsea 9/12

Dark Mage A: 9/9

Edited by GoD

Xavier felt the healing light, the light of mercy, running through his veins, and mending his wounds. Given newfound strength, Xavier stood and finished off his opponent, the dark mage's head plopped onto the ground, off of his shoulders, in one clean blow.

Xavier(2,2,4) 8 hit - 6 evd, hit! 8 mt - 4 def, 4 damage!

Dark H 0/9

Xavier 9/18

Roll

+5 points

Edited by Ether

The fighter seemed to be better, but the guy with the axes was bleeding a lot again. Nadya breathed rather heavily as she jogged over to him. Getting around is a lot easier on Luca, I'm all over the place here she thought to herself before healing him again. Bert +5 HP +2 Exp Gabbie, Nadya

Veronika stood there, holding her organs in place while Axel defeated the lancer. There are so many of them...but I cannot die here. she thought to herself, still holding her sword at the ready.

Edited by -Cynthia-

"Thank you," Bert managed to say to the healer this time, "for the healing you've given me, both this time and last." He was still pretty tired, but at least now he could think more clearly.

John had no luck finding a healer, what with the chaotic stand of the battle and all that. And as luck would had it, he found himself almost face-to-face to an enemy mage.

'Oh no.' He thought, fear kicking in. 'I'm done for... wha...?' On second look, the mage didn't looked fine either. It was wound-heavy and on the verge of collapse. John would've focused more on getting away if it weren't for the fact the mage still wanted to fight. Deciding not to take any chances, John rose his spear and attempt an attack.

Target: AH-Mage C

Roll:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3068141/

(4,4,6)

Hit: 5+4=9 > 6 HIT

Damage: 5+4=9 - 4 = 5

It was a success, the mage finally collapsed and moved no more. John sighed in relief, knowing he had evaded death for the time being. 'But now...' He thought now calming dow. 'A healer...'

[Remaining HP:

AH-Mage C 0/9

John 6/18]

[Veronika, Axel, and John +5 points. John's current total: 50.]

By the time half of the artificials were defeated, the volunteer teams had suffered some casualties of their own. Damian had been killed by a stray arrow during the violence. Tyrs was brought down by three artificials who ganged up on him all at once and ran him through repeatedly. Tanner lost his life when he took on an entire group of artificials himself. It looked promising, but he was taken from behind, pulled to the ground, and helplessly stabbed and sliced. The captains had survived for awhile, but Team Bravo's captain bled to death before a healer could reach him. Team Alpha's captain was alive but unconscious.

Liza and Liliya had only managed to score one kill on the enemy, and then hid in a nearby room until Bron and Olga stumbled upon them. A short conversation later, and it was decided that they would use the confusion to their advantage and escape at the first opportunity. Bron still needed to speak with Robin, and Olga wasn't going anywhere until she "rescued" Niko from the Southern Fortress, but as for Liza and Liliya, they were getting out if they could manage.

ENEMY PHA-

Suddenly numerous gunshots began flying into the area from the pistols and rifles of the army units that had rushed in to reclaim the building. Their aim was careful, but that wouldn't insure no friendlies were killed in the process. "EVERYONE, GET DOWN!!!" Gabriel shouted a few seconds before the first shot was fired. He took the liberty of diving down and taking Patricia with him, and the only reason she didn't pull the trigger and shoot him in the stomach was ... was ... I don't even think she knows really ....

The bullet storm came and six artificials were cut down as a result. Then a dozen shock troops forced their way into the room and brutally cut down the rest of them. When they spotted Gabriel, they surrounded him and Patricia who were both laid out on the floor, and readied their weapons as the two tried to sit up. "Why did you attack with firearms with friendlies in the area?!" Patricia shouted at the men. "W-wait ... you're not my troops, are you ..."

VICTORY

The Point average was: 43

The new comer point pool is: 207

"No, Ma'am. The orders were from General Remus. We're his vanguard unit. You were presumed dead in the attack and the volunteer groups were considered an acceptable loss should we defeat the enemy. If you'll please stand back now, there is one more we need to deal with."

"You're talking about me? Heh, I'm not with these guys, that should be rather obvious since your officer lady here didn't blow me away when she had the chance, shouldn't it?" Gabriel cut in sounding a little too cheerful with all the weapons pointed his way.

"Is that true, Ma'am?"

"Eh, it's a short story ... but there's waaay too much detail. Just leave him alone for now. I need to talk to him." She said standing up and grabbing Gabriel's arm.

"Ergh, what gives?"

"You're coming with me. I need some answers and I need them now."

"Sorry but I'm not finished here yet. Once I see that the good doctor is dead with my own eyes, I'll happily answer your questions ... what? You think I'm going to run away or something?"

"... why should we trust you?"

"If I was your enemy, I would have killed you and your avian friend when I spotted you. Look this is pointless to talk about. If you try to arrest me now, I'm going to defend myself. Why not work together for now and we can discuss whatever you want once the doctor retires?" Gabriel asked her, seeming a bit more serious for a change.

Patricia sighed. "Fine, but you stick with me, alright, tough guy?"

"Aaaand we only just met ... alright." he conceded. "By the way, here's your gun." he added much to her surprise.

"When did you ...?"

"Sometimes it's a good idea to take some preemptive measures." he said smiling.

"Huh."

In the basement level, Doctor Dolan was pacing back and forth in front of a large creature hidden in the shadows while the other scientists gawked at it. "D-Dolan ... this is heresy. Aboslute madness."

"... I don't want to die here. Do you? Do any of you want to die here tonight? Listen ... can you hear them? Hear them coming for us? What will it be, hm? Live for another day, or die for what is deemed a crime by those pathetic excuses for gods?" he said to them.

In the shadows, Craig was spying on them. "HQ ... we have a problem here ..."

"What is it, 02?"

"Dolan has a dragon."

"A dragon?! An artificial dragon?! 02, confirm!"

"Confirmed. I'm looking right at it. Permission to run interference?" he asked hoping for a better answer this time."

"Merz-Ugh. ... permission granted. Do whatever you can to kill that thing, and don't let Dolan escape."

"Understood." he put the gemstone away. I won't be able to get them all like this. The escape tunnel is too close by. I could set off a rather large explosion in here, but that may only get the scientists and Dolan. Well, that's worth a shot. I'll blow this place. They can clean up whatever's left.

The Party

Raquel had sat the battle out, but was somewhat forced into the room when the shock troopers funneled in. Every artificial around save for Gabriel was dead and gone. That just left whatever was in the basement. As soon as they began accounting for the dead, the entire building was rocked. A massive explosion underground had sent tremors throughout the structure.

"What the hell was that?!" Gabbie exclaimed. Okay they're not gonna blast their way outta here, and they wouldn't blow themselves up either. No way that explosion was way too damn big. That was definitely sabotage ... Gabbie thought to herself.

"A bomb? What are they suicidal? ... or are they just destroying research? All of you get over here and form up, volunteers that are still alive, and Remus' men!"

OOC: READ THIS

1: You can currently level up your PC if you have enough points saved to do so, but Raquel is not currently in a position to do any kind of item related business, and the mission isn't over yet.

2: This is more of an advisory statement. The event mentioned in the following links is occurring after the completion of this mission, so you're advised not to make any sells to take advantage of the event.

Notice 1

Notice 2

No one complaining about this is going to get much of an ear from me. You all know about this now.

Shadrak naturally had hit the dirt when told to do so. When the gun shots stopped firing and the forces came in he quietly walked over to Chelsea and helped her onto her feet as he held his Heal staff over her. "Well, that was interesting, I I'm gla-" He was unfortunatly cut off by the explosion, which sent him to one knee. When he stood up he quietly walked over to the designated area with a sigh, aiding any injured friendlies he came across with his staff as he did. "This should be interesting..." he mutterred.

After the air stopped being shattered by gunfire and the ground stoped shaking from the underground explosion, Bert heaved himself up off the ground, groaning somewhat as his sides ached, not wanting to move. "Ranyin... Valter... Jo... Are you all okay?" he asked before shaking some of the dust from his hair that had fallen from the cieling durring the shaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gytha had already been lying down when the firing began and was still on the ground now. I'm useless like this... Blast it. "Amon, Synthia, how're ye?" she called after he teammates, using her good arm to prop herself up.

So, Valter and Synthia did something or other while I was gone and missed half the RP. They ducked from bullets, ect, and now I'm caught up.

*Real post*

"Urgh..." Valter groaned as he lifted his face off the floor. "I'm fine, I think. I'm just missing my glasses," he said, trying to find them in the rubble around him. He was nothing without his glasses, he wouldn't be able to hit the broad side of a barn.

-----

Where Synthia had been standing there appeared to be nothing but rubble and a pile of brown cloth. She lifted herself off the ground, dirt and dust sliding off her cloak, and quickly found where Gytha had ended up. "I'm uninjured," she said as he made her way over. "Are you alright?"

Edited by roymbrog

Joanna

"I'm ... I'm alright." Joanna said, picking herself up. Despite what she said she actually had been hit in her side during the bullet storm, and one of her wings had almost been hit. Instead only a few feathers were shot off. Holding her side to keep the blood from coming into view, she stood up and looked around. She couldn't tell who among those lying down was still alive beyond those actually stirring. "I ... have some work to do I see ..."

Amon

With all of the enemies dead, Amon returned to Gytha to find her still not doing so well. "Hey, Synt- ... hia ... err ... Healer girl! Gytha could use a hand here. It's her arm." he said correcting himself.

Edited by Phoenix

"We all do miss." Shadrak said, walking over to Joanna heal staff in hand. "Would like some help with that uh... gash, you have thier miss? It's the least I can do after what you did for me in the middle of that fight." He told her with a smile.

Xavier got up from the sudden dive onto the ground, shaking himself off. The fighting seemed to be over for the time being. Putting his axe away, he looked himself over.

His thigh was bloodied, and the gash ran rather deep. With the adrenaline fading, it almost immediately took him back down to the floor. Aside from that, his chest stung from the dark magic blast, which had left distinct burns across his torso, and his left arm had taken a hit from the warrior. As with his leg, the limb hung rather uselessly without adrenaline dulling the pain.

'But... none of the other volunteers are around here... was I the only one that survived?' Xavier asked himself, unwilling to believe his own morbid conclusion.

Then the blast. It knocked Xavier from his low crouch flat onto the ground, and this time getting off of that ground was far more difficult. As he strained to pick himself up, the constant screaming of the deep wound in his leg hindered him constantly, the blood now visibly pooling beneath him.

"Alright, I'll help you look," Bert offered, beginning to search the rubble with Valter until he found his ally's glasses. It didn't taske very long. "Here," he absently mentioned as he handed them over. Bert was, by now, not a pretty sight to behold, being sweaty, dirty and bloody. But such was battle, so Bert wasn't complaining. "Ranyin, are you okay?" asked the pegasus knight as he walked over to the huddled-up mage. His hand absently went over to his side, which had cracked and began to bleed again. Sighing, Bert's thoughts were simple. After this, I'm going to have to wash up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, me arm needs t' learn it's place again," Gytha mentioned. Her swordarm was still lifeless and bleeding, but it wasn't life-threatening. Just sort of...detatched. Though, luckily, not entirely cut off.

Go Jo

"Oh, why, yes. Thank you, Sir." she replied before noticing his wound. Instinctively taking her hand away from her side, the bullet wound began to bleed more freely for a moment while she tended to the wound on his shoulder. It took a moment to heal but once it did, Joanna's own form began to glow a bit. Whether or not it was going to be healed, light magic was already beginning to flow over it and stop the bleeding. "Next I'll heallll ... him, over there." she pointed to Xavier who was quite obviously down and out at that point.

"That's what I'm here for," Nadya replied to Bert, before looking around. People seemed to be in various states of disarray. Nadya went over to heal one of them, when suddenly people starting shooting guns all around her and she fell on the ground as soon as she could. Hearing the order to get up, she walked over to where Gabriel and the yelling lady were. "Would sure be convenient if we could heal like those guys could eh?" she said to them, looking at all the injuries. Healing this all is going to tire me out a lot, hopefully there will be no more fighting after this.