(FE4) Draft IV

CT075

Chapter 6 - 16/137 turns

go celice go

Chapter 7 - 27/164 turns

surprisingly, Fin was able to hold his own without Leaf. Femina/Janne helped I suppose. Leaf got the Elite Ring and a shitton of rings, I'm hoping he can promote by chapter 9.

62 turns for the record.

EDIT:

I SHALL TOP YOUR RECORD, HORACE, I SWEAR IT

I estimate sub-15 turns for chapter 8 (I can rush- NPC Ishtar doesn't phase me), 18-ish turns for chapter 9 (you saw my last run and I have Leen AND Leaf), 19-ish turns for chapter 10 (I'm not as nuts as Horace since I don't have Aless but Hawk makes a fine substitute) and around the same amount for Final.

15 + 18 + 19 + 20 = 72 FFFFFS-

I have negative room for error here-!

Edited by Camtech

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry cam, how the hell did you do chapter 7 in 21 turns with getting Leen? It usually takes 20 (IIRC) without a dancer.

Chapter 5 - 19 turn clear

I have no idea how Shin does this in 18! Actually I have a pretty good idea but I don't have the right tools on my team to do so! This team is terrible anyway so yeah!

120 first gen clear!

Unit stats in a sec.

gu953.png

Sexy beast. He also took my pursuit ring because I'm stupid D:

3YSKi.png

That's Sigurd's Silver sword, with something like 63 kills on it. Lakche will have good combat at least.

JxEuq.png

BROHALVA WILL HAVE A 50 KILL HERO AXE EVENTUALLY BITCHES

9c6Up.png

holy batman defence

Yhqa1.png

Both him and Aideen had some speed issues, Lester might be a slow starter.

yDmYy.png

Haven't had warp in gen 2 in forever. Too bad I was retarded when drafting and only have 1 staff user :/

9e9Nb.png

Sigurd does not give a fuck

uHZeX.png

dat luck

hu5yq.png

dat offence

1HOUB.png

those rings

IY00O.png

those staves

rWJDg.png

:/

Chapter 6 - 16 turn clear!

Celice ran killed stuff, and everyone else got exp. I have a lot of earlygame units. I also have an arena failer in Tristian to level up Julia!

Chapter 7 - 20 turns clear!

Tristain failed in the arena! Everyone else cleared!

Some dismounting shenanagins shaved a couple of turns, and Oifaye was required to clear out a general surrounding Blume so that Celice could blick him and seize on turn 20!

36 turn total. Stats after arena.

Also, I had no fucking Idea I actually had Shanan drafted! Cool!

OWTtb.png0tSW1.pngvSAM2.png

5FFds.pngFYGx1.pngq31of.png

VcX2O.pngDP8rX.png21fpg.png

JrkM2.png

Chapter 8 - 11 turn clear!

Hawk doesn't cost turns, so I recruit him so Julia has a tome!

Serisu is warped to Lenster, and he runs across and seizes Alster (I think) on turn 5. He runs south, killing NPC Ishtar along the way, and recruits Hawk on turn 7. He seizes the other place on turn 11. With Fee, I reckon a 10 turn is possible.

and oh my fucking god, Celice capped magic

47 turns total.

Chapter 9 - 15 turn clear :/

I'm none to happy about this one, but w/e

Celice just kinda ran to all the castles. Everyone except Lester and Tristain promoted.

If Celice had proc'd one more luck and one more resistance, he would have capped everything except HP. This is crazy.

62 turns total

Chapter 10 - 23 turn clear!

If I had another staffer, even shota sigurd, this would have been better. I wish I knew how to draft back in the day...

85 turns total

Epilogue - 24 turn clear!

I'm so used to having a dancer and more than one staffer now. i shouldn't draft for games that I had only played half of prior to the draft

Unit stats in a bit.

109 + 120 turns = 229 turn clear. Not bad for a team with a pretty weak second gen.

Edited by General Horace

I had people clear out Darna for me so I didn't have to spend so much time there. Dismounting Celice means getting to Yied faster and Fin + Leaf + Femina managed to defeat one of Blume's generals so Celice didn't spend any time on them either.

I can go find a screen if you want.

Please do, I also dismounted Celice to Yied, and on the way down to Melgen? (Ishtors place). The final turncount roll is cool too, if you don't want to redo the chapter if your save is back in chapter 6 or something.

Edited by General Horace

...okay fuck i can't add

I had 17 turns going into Darna. For some reason I forgot to count the turns going from Darna to Blume's castle :facepalm:

iMz8.pngiMzn.png

WELL THAT GIVES ME AN EVEN MORE PRECISE MARGIN OF ERROR

Edited by Camtech

Chapter 8 - 11/175 turns

go go go fucking go

also, I think you'll find this interesting -

j5id.png

Chapter 9 - 12/187 turns

Leaf promotes at the beginning of the chapter :)

Serisu bumrush. Hannibal survives exactly long enough for me to find that fat kid Corple, then he gets vaporized. At that point, Leaf starts Warping units over. First, warp Celice to the second castle. After that, warp someone else if you wish (I sent Corpul so he can Physic the units already walking over there) and just have Celice run.

Once you seize the penultimate castle, Leaf warped a large portion of the team's manpower over there, and in the end they mostly provided distraction. CELICE BUMRUSH RIGHT PAST ARION

Edited by Camtech

Double post because booyah.

Chapter 10 - 13/200 turns

jcCV.pngjcD5.png

Can I just say "see Horace's clear"? No? Well, I did essentially the same thing as him.

First off, Corpul goes nuts with a physic staff inherited from his father. That combined with eating children results in a lot of levels.

Next, Celice bumrush, Leaf rescue, Leen repeat, etc. Leaf did most of the heavy lifting this time around, along with Hawk I suppose. Leaf and Femina (remember my Fee trick?) got Palmark closer than I'd had him last time (Femina lure the dude over and Rescue). Talk, and I got lucky against Alvis.

I have a somewhat-comfortable 21-turn buffer here. Onwards!

Onwards!

Holy shit Cam, 22 turns? Nicely done.

haha referring to chapter 3, I was so cool back then

Cam how come your worst chapter ever is always the prologue?

Also yay new record unless you derp hardcore

Ahahahaha

I always have bad luck with Prologue and I don't care enough to work it down to the 11-turn. I'm happy with 14 or 15, and I don't particularly feel like restarting now just for that extra three turn buffer.

Woop whoooop!

Final - this is getting stupid

I mean look at this.

jpls.pngjplG.png

jplW.pngjpov.png

That last one was kind of super trollish.

Achieved by having Leaf and Celice run to Leen's edge, having her dance, Leaf runs ahead and rescues. woohoo!

And then I skip Hilda's brigade just like that other time and just kicked the boss's ass. Leaf is just too good.

Ishtar I thought would be a problem until I remembered that I forgot Hawk at home, and Hawk had the rank to use Warp. Who else was home?

jpn6.png

uweeheeheeheehee

Warp, dance, rescue.

jpnc.png

I felt sorry for you scrubs, so I had Celice go get Narga for Yuria. Then Leaf rescues her, and she runs to Yurius...

I got lucky, and she got him down to 10 HP. FYI, max str Celice with 25 str + 5 from ring does exactly 5x2 damage to the final boss.

Yay.

jpo1.pngjpo7.png

Final turncount - 17/217 turns

Character analysis later.

Edited by Camtech

OIFAYE - That dude

jpsB.png

Useful till the end with Sigurd's Silver Sword.

FEMINA - Who?

jpsA.png

Don't ask.

LEEN - Dancer

jpsy.png

nuff said

CELICE - The man

jpsw.png

it's fucking celice

I gave him the Thunder Sword because the Light Sword was reserved for Leafy boy. I forget what I did with his Hero Sword, I think I sent it to storage once he got the Tyrfing.

LEAF - RESCUE EXTRAORDINARE

jpss.png

see horace's analysis

CORPUL - Shota Sigurd Replacement

jpsr.png

FIN - That other guy

who?

ANYBODY ELSE I FORGOT

lol

JANNE - ARENA BAIT

her losses in the arena resulted in much Corpul EXP spam

jpu7.png