JaketheGr3at

Ferry x Levn

Tilyu x Azel

Sylvia x Claud

Edin x Mideel

Briggid x Dew

Ayra x Lex

Lachesis x Finn

So this is my (kinda) first play through of this game and these are the pairings that appealed most to me. I am going to use all of those people along with Sigurd, Ethlin and Cuan. Any suggestions/opinions would be wonderful and much obliged on my pairings or anything else worth noting in this game. Thank You

Edited by JaketheGr3at

I know I'm going to get eaten alive by saying this as Levin's penis is a very sensitive subject around here, but I'd suggest pairing him with Tilty- *shot*

If paired with her, you'll get early access to Holsety, which will make the first two chapters infinitely easier and mounted Holsety later on to balance things out and clear up armies faster.

For Fury, I'd suggest Claude, as then Fee will be able to use high level staffs upon promotion, and Sety will have use to the Valkyrie Staff. Sylvia will get the short end of the stick, but that's when you surround her with Axefighters and revive her at the last minute so you don't have to worry about her children. ;D

I knows you're not pairing Jamka, but using him would be a good idea. He's a great character definately worth using.