Help me: I need video games with macho men in them! D;

Maji

You could use just about every dude not named Lyude in Baten Kaitos (and even though Lyude looks girly, I wouldn't argue with someone who randomly goes Hworang on enemies).

And Kratos in "God of War", this guy can make the other macho men cry in fear.

Kratos is just an angry asshole though. That's not very macho (or interesting) to me, though I dunno about Maji. It might fit his thing.

This week wins Adon and Samson from Cho Aniki, mainly because the video Celice drop'd amused me greatly. However, rest assured I'm probably going to have to host this thread for a long time, so I'll get to other people named in this thread, holding off on people from the same series until I run out of games to pick from.

Until then, do keep listing, I'm definitely going to use this thread as my prime inspiration for my weekly man thing!

No Ike?

Largo and Jann from Valkyria Chronicles. Jann even has an ability called "into macho men" or something.

Fighting game characters, in general.

Funky Kong?

Bomb shop owner from Zelda OoT

Vigoro from Skies of Arcadia

Destroyman from No More Heroes

Will Powers, Acro, Tigre, and Chef Armstrong from Phoenix Wright

The Scottish guy from No One Lives Forever

The entire cast from Gears of War

Muskular from Paper Mario

...that's all I got.

edit: wait, what does macho mean? I just listed all the muscular characters I could think of.

Edited by The Awesomest

Yes, I'm looking for muscular (or bara if you're familiar with that kind of lingo) guys. Googling shows me that Largo is some good stuff that I'll be sure to pick as well as Vigoro and Will Powers.

Saw this and realised that I didn't remember seeing Duke Nukem mentioned enough times (only twice I believe)

2954fue.jpg

Edited by mikethfc