Weapon Icon Contest

Regal Bryant

What I am asking is for a level S Rank Sword, please make sure it matches up with it's rank and all that jazz, and I ask that you use FE7 Colors. I will pick the top 5 and have you guys vote out of those 5.

-----CLOSED-----

Edited by Regal Bryant

I will pick the top 5 and have you guys vote out of those 5.

This isn't fair at all, especially when you can have up to 20 choices (in 1 question) in the votebox.

2hgrdyo.jpg

Not even gonna bother ripping it out of my worksheet.

Cam, you automatically win. You just... do. XD

Okay, fine. Here's my entry:

TempestBladeIconAttempt.png

You do not, however, my permission to use it for any hacks. That's what the purpose of this contest looks like actually, IMHO.

Well, seeing as this is MY competition, it isn't really. That, and this looks more like an easy way to get semi-decent weapon icons for a hack. \

Isn't that right, "The Good Guy"?

...my senses are tingling...no, wait that's just the weed...tongue.gif jk

If he's intending on only doing this to put them in a hack he needs permission from all the spriters.

I will pick the top 5 and have you guys vote out of those 5.

Now that's just ridiculous. If someone posts one why would you leave it out of the voting?

Edited by Dr.Sholes

If he's intending on only doing this to put them in a hack he needs permission from all the spriters.

I doubt he knows/cares about that.

Now that's just ridiculous. If someone posts one why would you leave it out of the voting?

Answer:

That, and this looks more like an easy way to get semi-decent weapon icons for a hack.

This guy is Dancer_A's clone from SoS. Dancer_A = "The Good Guy" from FEU, but is NOT "The Good Guy" from SoS. "The Good Guy" from SoS, is this guy.

Wait a second....did you splice that axe?

No, but I did use the other axes you see on that sheet as refs.

You let me get ripped apart about a modded weapon, and here you are splicing an axe together for a competition. How do I know you don't do that for all your weapons?

DO YOU NOT READ?

Edited by seph1212

This isn't your contest. This is Regal Bryants contest. And splicing weapons is still modification either way. You let me get ripped apart about a modded weapon, and here you are splicing an axe together for a competition. How do I know you don't do that for all your weapons?

Cam has been hosting all the Weapon Contests since they started, technically it is his competition. And you know his entry was a joke, right? <_<

That's what happens when people post while your trying to type something. But after seeing that, I have doubts.

:facepalm:

Because people aren't allowed to use REFERENCES to make sure their sprites look good. Please tell me you aren't that stupid. I would seriously hope not.

:facepalm:

Because people aren't allowed to use REFERENCES to make sure their sprites look good. Please tell me you aren't that stupid. I would seriously hope not.

Oh no, it's only original if it's a barely edited recolor of something else!

leeksword.png

i dno hwo big teh sord is sposed 2 b so i make it vry big for you kk? i hope u liek it n u let me win ^o^ im very big fan of mikumiku shes my waifu so i liek her leeks

edit: kk so 1 of mai frend say my leek has the palet color nto so i ad it in for you kk

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·