Location of Warp staff in FE5

Kiriane

I was looking at the item locations, and it lists 12x as the location of a Warp staff on a reinforcement enemy dancer. I suppose it could be true, since that's a fog of war map, but where exactly would I find this dancer?

Oh, and since I'm posting anyway, how does one keep Mareeta out of play in chapter 12 on a draft run? She can't run in either direction.

I was looking at the item locations, and it lists 12x as the location of a Warp staff on a reinforcement enemy dancer. I suppose it could be true, since that's a fog of war map, but where exactly would I find this dancer?

You have to wait for turn 25/30 without killing any dancers for the two bonus dancer reinforcements to appear. They come on the staircase directly to the right of your starting point, and try to run to the right, then up to that staircase. Use http://www.fireemblemwod.net/ for this stuff, it's good. One dancer has a Knight Crest, the other a Warp Staff. I'm not sure if the turn 30 one appears if you harm the turn 25 one, but I know you can get both with stealing for sure.

Oh, and since I'm posting anyway, how does one keep Mareeta out of play in chapter 12 on a draft run? She can't run in either direction.

Rescue Staff from Ch10.

No drafted staff users before Salem. Guess I'm taking the penalty. Oh, speaking of the Rescue staff. Is it all down to the RNG keeping the thief stationary for one turn, or are there actually guaranteed ways to get the Rescue that don't involve Warping someone up?

Oh, and thanks for the information on 12x...that kind of sucks, but I suppose I never really expected to get said Warp staff anyway. Maybe I'll even learn a bit more French by reading that site.

No drafted staff users before Salem. Guess I'm taking the penalty. Oh, speaking of the Rescue staff. Is it all down to the RNG keeping the thief stationary for one turn, or are there actually guaranteed ways to get the Rescue that don't involve Warping someone up?

Of course. You need a promoted mounted unit, though.