Drawringses

Teapot

lololol so i not having other thing much to do so i will show u ppl sum mai drawing kk?

==================

ABOUT the IDIOT

I'm a casual (and very lazy) artist. I draw for my own entertainment and have no intention of making a career of it. That being said, that does not mean that I don't take my art seriously (to some lesser degree, anyway). I have a nasty habit of sticking to what I like rather than what's really there, so please feel free to call me out on this or anything else you might find odd or off in my artwork. Even if I'm a total lazy ass, your criticism will most certainly be heard and taken to heart (to some degree). Redlining and references are appreciated. However, I'd also like to note that whether or not the critique offered ever physically shows itself will be entirely dependent on the form of media (digital or traditional, with the former being far more likely than the latter) and my level of languor at the time.

My favorite subjects tend to be masculine females and people with constipated expressions, as well as formal-type clothing (much ado about lapels and collars and shoulder pads, yes). I work almost exclusively in sketches. In the rare event of lineart or colored pieces, you may promptly subject me to a fierce and thorough interrogation. I may very well have been abducted by some extraterrestrial or had my brain infested with slugs. Or something. Who knows.

No, I don't take requests. Usually.

I'm also not a fan of being compared to other artists and their styles. I do take some pride in my style, imperfect as it is, and would like to continue establishing and refining it in my own manner. If it's not to your liking --well...tough luck. I guess I'm just not your cup of tea. Deal with it, darling.

I'm bad at updating, so it may very well be weeks or months before this topic ever sees any action at all.

==================

That rambling nonsense aside, have at you and all that. Please enjoy what my gallery has to offer.

[spoiler=Don't mind the hips.]Most recent piece of crap off my dA. Just thought I'd throw something halfway recent in here.

Again, don't mind the hips. I don't have this sketch with me, and I'm too lazy to fix it in PS, so...yeah.1dd4d1e2ef065c61da2c9729b5e8d5d9.png

All my crap © me unless otherwise noted. I have absolutely no tolerance for thievery.

Edited by · j e a l o k i t t y ·

Ooo cool. I like that sketch. She looks like a human version of an Espeon. This is a good sketch. Especially good job with the clothes, arms and hair. :3

AK, I was kind of surprised to see you here. XD Welcome!

Hm, you haven't indicated if you want critique or not, so I'll hold off on that for the time being. Anyways, keep drawing and posting your stuff! I'm sure many people here, myself included, would love to see more of your work. You have some wonderful linework in your sketches.

Blackavar, darling~ Good to see you're still hanging around.

Yes, I would appreciate critique, regardless of how indifferent and lazy I seem. Even if it probably never shows up in the image referred to, I definitely try to keep it in mind. I'll be far more likely to edit a digital piece than a traditional one, though; that much is for sure. I'll go edit the op.

Also, pulling out some older stuff, as well as promoting a very slowly-progressing hack I'm involved in:

[spoiler=One of these things is not like the others.]334aa78f62606d5f192d3ad58d6a67fb.png

Fun fact: These guys are actually about twice the size of a quarter.

The last one was omitted for more or less obvious reasons. I probably won't be editing these, since I am planning to make some official art for them sooner or later (most likely later) based on these poses. I intend to fix the anatomical errors then.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·