Ban/Unban That Card Or Make It Limited/Semi-Limited

Flying Shogi

So I was bored so I thought of a new thing to try out. In this game, a person picks a YGO card and players try to make it banned or unban it or make it limited/semi-limited.You can even downgrade a card to make it so that you can include 3 copies of it in a deck. You can make any changes to the card to make the chosen card fit the category(ban/unban/limited etc.) you want it to fit into. A little thing I would like to add is that it would be nice if the card's description is posted along with the changes if you intend to keep its original effects, with the changes bolded or italicized.

tl;dr version, make changes so that the chosen card can reach the category that you want it to be.

I would like to expand this little game into a weekly competition so any rules or suggestions to the game would be great.

Without further ado, let the game begin!

I'll start things off. I pick Blackwing Armor Master. Current status: Normal

Card description:1 Blackwing Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this card attacks a monster, you can place a Wedge Counter(Max.1) on that monster at the end of the Damage Step. You can remove all Wedge Counters from your opponent's monsters to reduce the ATK and DEF of each monster that had a Wedge Counter to 0, until the End Phase.

Forgot the goal: Ban

One last thing, can someone teach me how to make a poll?

Edited by UberLughFTW

Nah, there's plenty of funny ways of dealing with Armor Master. My personal favorite is sending it back to the Extra Deck, courtesy of Brionac.

Leave it alone. Blackwings have worse things they can bring out.

Armor Master may seem pretty tough and almost unbeatable, but every card has a weakness. I like to think of Blackwings as Flying type Pokémon that will say goodbye thanks to Lightning Vortex XD, I have done this to crow about...5 times I think.

Maybe limiting the use Catastor? Think of it, that thing can take out anything that is not Dark Attributed and is easy to bring forth, and having three of them with DNA Transplant in hand equals suicide; that's just my opinion, I like Catastor too.

Armor Master may seem pretty tough and almost unbeatable, but every card has a weakness. I like to think of Blackwings as Flying type Pokémon that will say goodbye thanks to Lightning Vortex XD, I have done this to crow about...5 times I think.

However, if the proper Traps aren't set/proper Spells are activated after it has hit the field, it's gonna be hard to get rid of. Not every deck is that prepared/lucky. Besides, other situations would require another Spell/Trap of yours.

Maybe limiting the use Catastor? Think of it, that thing can take out anything that is not Dark Attributed and is easy to bring forth, and having three of them with DNA Transplant in hand equals suicide; that's just my opinion, I like Catastor too.

But Stardust counters this thing perfectly. But Stardust has its limits since its effect can only used once per turn that's not the End Phase. But you do have a point. Once someone has lured the opponent to use their Stardust's effect, they can proceed to kill off other strong Monsters without Stardust as a barrier. I think a Semi-Limit stamp should be on this Monster. Or we can propose a Dark Tuner as a requirement. I find it ironic that I can Tune my Fables to summon this card. But hey, it has its uses.

I would like to propose 2 changes.

Semi-Limit Scrap Dragon and decrease Goyo's ATK by 300 0r 200 Points

Think about it, it has great ATK, Effect, and it's easy to summon. Once it hits the field, it can get rid of a big threat at ease with the cost of one card. IMO, it works better than Brionac in someways since it actually destroys the cards and leaving limited choices to bring it back, regardless if it's a Synchro or Continuous Spell/Trap.

I haven't done it a lot but I have done it a few times, that is Goyo-ing an opponent's Trishula onto my field. After Trishula has hit the field, Goyo can hit the field with ease and make a come back. 2800 ATK for a Lv 6 Synchro seems a bit much. Its ATK surpasses many Synchros and I think this proposal can be reasonable. Although I like Goyo and Scrap Dragon, their Effect(s) do warrant a balance check.