Mario Kart Wii

Zephrion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has really bad acceleration. . .

Acceleration isn't important when you got a high top speed. Try drifting with it, it is extremely easy. Also, what controller do you use?

Acceleration isn't important when you got a high top speed. Try drifting with it, it is extremely easy. Also, what controller do you use?

WII WHEEL LOLOLOL.

Get on. . . we're waiting. . .

IT'S BACKWARDS/MIRRORED.

KNIFE YOU ARE TOO SKILLED FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. <_<

Zeph, Des, and I can't compete!

Zeph, Cymb, me. We all have the same level of suckage.

Knife, you're in a class all your own! (for us at least)

Edited by Desdemona

Cutting corner's with tight drifts helps a lot too. Maybe you guys are uber, I can't handle the Wii Wheel. Hey, next time I face you guys I'll use my Wii Wheel and you can see how much I suck.

Cutting corner's with tight drifts helps a lot too. Maybe you guys are uber, I can't handle the Wii Wheel. Hey, next time I face you guys I'll use my Wii Wheel and you can see how much I suck.

lol Maybe.

What controller do you use?

Even Brawl?

I didn't know you could use the wii+nunchuck, to be honest. . .

Yes, even Brawl. And try the Wii + Nunchuk, it is awesome and sill retains some abilities only the Wii Remote can do (like shaking the remote after jumping off a ramp and pushing it up to do a wheelie on a bike). I think it is a good balance between the Gamecube remote, which is too boring and the Wii Wheel, which is too complicated.

Yes, even Brawl. And try the Wii + Nunchuk, it is awesome and sill retains some abilities only the Wii Remote can do (like shaking the remote after jumping off a ramp and pushing it up to do a wheelie on a bike). I think it is a good balance between the Gamecube remote, which is too boring and the Wii Wheel, which is too complicated.

Ah, I use it too for Brawl.

All the hype for the Wii wheel made me think you couldn't use the wii + nunchuck. And who reads the pamphlet other than for items and characters?

The Wii wheel isn't that hard to use, but it's hard to do wheelies with it.

I'll have to try that sometime.