Sprite Help

Terraform

I have a singular battle sprite I'd like to make an animation for, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it, since my custom sprite making is mostly based on splicing bits and pieces from other sprites. If I were to post the battle sprite here, could someone help/make this animation for me?

terraformsprite.png

Here is the first one. I pretty much just want his arms to rise a little while casting the spell, as well as his cape flowing a little like the Necromancer class does. Then I also want his eyes to glow when the spell is cast, like in this picture.

terraformsprite2.png

Whoa, that's actually a pretty good still. Well, you could reference the shaman, and maybe splice it in, and then just splice in the necro's actual cape flowing movement for the spell.

Whoa, that's actually a pretty good still. Well, you could reference the shaman, and maybe splice it in, and then just splice in the necro's actual cape flowing movement for the spell.

Thank you. Also, I see what you're saying, but I wouldn't have asked for help if I hadn't tried. I've tried splicing in every movement for each frame, but I kept getting results where something seemed off, like a blocky section or a badly shaded area or just plain looking like crap.

On a side note, this still was actually used in a fire emblem comic that a friend of mine created. She wanted to use it so I let her.

terraformsprite.png

Here is the first one. I pretty much just want his arms to rise a little while casting the spell, as well as his cape flowing a little like the Necromancer class does. Then I also want his eyes to glow when the spell is cast, like in this picture.

terraformsprite2.png

I'll try it out. You just want his hand to raise? Do you want him to raise his hand like the Necromancer?

I'll try it out. You just want his hand to raise? Do you want him to raise his hand like the Necromancer?

Thanks man! That sounds okay, and I do give you permission to take any liberties you'd like. The few things I want to stay constant would be the eyes glowing upon the cast spell, and the hands raising in some way. And perhaps some awesome light effects. J/k on that last one.