I finished Shadow Dragon H5.

Florete

I dropped the run about a year ago (maybe longer, who knows) at the final map because I couldn't beat it. I just picked it up and beat it in 5 minutes with Warp.

Seriously, that shit is borken.

What? Did you drop it on the second to last chapter?

I dropped the run about a year ago (maybe longer, who knows) at the final map because I couldn't beat it. I just picked it up and beat it in 5 minutes with Warp.

Many things are easy.

Failure, getting crit, restarting, never finishing, accidentally missing a Star Shard...

I see what you did there...

If it wasn't for the gimmick it'd actually be finished by now.

*already beat lunatic reverse twice. Once normally, losing almost every character, once with hacks*

Also, the roro map (10x I think?) is amazing exp.

And I shagged your mother twice, once for real and once in my mind but it still counts as two times!

It saddens me that not a single person pointed out my typo. Have I become that predictable?

You are as unpredictable as a sunrise.

Writing "teh" is a typo, but "borken" is artistic license because of the double meaning. I assumed the latter and gave you credit for being clever, credit which I will now have to retroactively withdraw, with an additional penalty for removing the mystery in the first place.

Current score: 107

You are as unpredictable as a sunrise.

Writing "teh" is a typo, but "borken" is artistic license because of the double meaning. I assumed the latter and gave you credit for being clever, credit which I will now have to retroactively withdraw, with an additional penalty for removing the mystery in the first place.

Current score: 107

I don't know what that score means but okay, Professor Interceptor.

So, never? Ahsum.

If it's not announced for release by the end of this year, it's to the ROMs for me.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire