Spam Box Concerns

Flying Shogi

Ok, so the in the past weeks, I've been getting some spam emails saying something like "your order will be at your house in X business days." I never ordered anything and I never use Fedex so could it be that someone is using my email address? I've suspected that but I haven't found solid evidence of that since nothing seems out of the ordinary. Although, a female that I know through one the programs I'm in keep sending me some spam emails as well. When I tried to open it up at school, it's blocked for "malicious software/content." Could these 2 things be related? Is there anything I can do?

Edited by UberLughFTW

1. You can try this number: 1.800.463.3339

2. You can also screenshot one of the e-mails (with your info blanked out, of course). I deal with FedEx on a regular basis, so I know what that e-mail is supposed to look like.

I'm not sure if it's mass hysteria or not but from what I hear, its supposed to contain malware of some kind. So I'd just ignore them and not open them at all (since as far as I know, FedEX or any other parcel service for that matter, does not put ETAs in emails like that).