Cecilia w/Brunya's Tits Fanclub

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP CONFUSING THE IMMIGRANT GODDAMMIT

I SWEAR I AM LEGAL

DON'T DEPORT ME

In all seriousness I should just stick to calculus or something. I derive an equation better than I write a simple sentence.

No joke, I have the connections to make sure this doesn't happen. You're fine.

By which I mean, I have the stupidity to get several members of my family fired trying to help you. You're screwed.

In all seriosuness I should just stick to english or something. I imitate Ciceronian rhetoric better than I add 1 and 1.

Fury is plain.

Fury is a babe.

How is it possible that I like Cecilia more than Palla but Fury more than Cecilia?

Trollface.jpg

No but seriosuly, Fury > Cecilia > Palla, except that one pic Integ posted of Palla.

Clearly we should just shorten all of their skirts by a few inches and call everyone a winner.

This reminds me of a rule me and my bro had when playing Super Mario Kart. The last human player and everyone above them were winners. Human player gets 8th? EVERYONE'S A WEINER.

man I can find better material on deviantArt ffs

Only because Nightmarre committed the first unmanly act of his entire life, and decided NOT to troll DA camwhores with quotes from Jonathan Edwards's "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God."

the left one is "squeeze" and and the right one is "me"

I'm Jewish so I read right to left. Her breasts are saying "me squeeze"? I assume this is an invitation to speak Russian with her? I'm not fluent but I would be glad to learn.

*Puts on shades*

EDIT-For the kids, urban dictionary, definition 2.

http://www.urbandict...hp?term=russian

Edited by SeverIan