Let's Play Paper Mario!

Darros

inb4BeMoreEntertaining

But yeah, I wanted to do a LP of a game, and Trauma Center New Blood has voice acting in it (I wouldn't do too much talking) I decided to do Paper Mario! Updates won't be too frequent, unfortunately, but I do plan on finishing this. I'm uploading another episode right now. Edited by Darros

Part 4.
Jr. Troopa the persistant little koopa shows up... and gets owned.
Also, I fixed the awkward camera angle. You can read what they're saying now instead of listening to me (and my crappy voice acting) . I need a tripod. <_< Edited by Darros

Part 5.
A cutscene scene. Nothing muich happens here, I just needed to save before I wrapped up.

Camcorder whyyyyyyyy?

It's all I have, unfortunately. It's better than what I had before, which was like 3 megapixels.

I need some screencapture device.

It's all I have, unfortunately. It's better than what I had before, which was like 3 megapixels.

I need some screencapture device.

Or a Dazzle, which can be easily bought at-- wait, screen capture device? You're playing this on your computer? Dude, just go pirate Camtasia.

Or a Dazzle, which can be easily bought at-- wait, screen capture device? You're playing this on your computer? Dude, just go pirate Camtasia.

No, not on my comp. My comp can barely handle FE4 sometimes (whenever I'm uploading anything).

Screen Capture device to capture the screen on my TV. Or something like that.

So what's this about a Dazzle?

If I was playing on my computer this would be easier, I wouldn't have to Save Block spam.

Yes, Dazzle. You can get one at Future Shop or BestBuy, and if you search on YT "How to set up a Dazzle" you can find tonnes of tutorials of how to plug it in. You'll just have to get $60 for said Dazzle o 3o

I have at least $300 locked up in my parents room, and $30 on me. (My parents dont trust me with money, they did once, I went broke after a week)

I'll look into that. I'll just need a ride there.

Grah why must you do voice acting. The single reason I hate most LPs.

I was going to do Trauma Center New Blood, but then I realized I wouldn't be doing much talking at all.

And I read really fast, so no one would probably see the dialogue. Not that you could see it at first due to my stupid camera

Edited by Darros

Haven't even watched; voted no.

Don't like voice acting?

Thanks for voting.

Part 7.

Parts 10 & 11 will be up tomorrow.

Also, there woulf new poll up shortly, but it won't erase the old data, so should my next level up be on BP or FP?

Edited by Darros