SF Does Left 4 Dead 2!

Integrity

This isn't going to be my Primary Let's Play Effort for the next few weeks, but it's something to do anything. Like how I ran the Tulip with Furet.

SO WHAT ARE WE DOING

Do you own L4D2 on the PC? Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to use it a lot? Then you qualify.

Do you swear a lot? Are you mostly incompetent? Are you hypercompetent, yet exercise poor impulse control? Do you speak a foreign language? Then you SUPERQUALIFY!

SERENES FOREST DOES L4D2

I've come to be convinced that I want to muddle my way through recording this. Rest assured, friends! I WILL find a way. And if I don't? We'll run the campaigns, save the Source demos, and find somebody who CAN record them.

I need THREE HENCHMEN. I am PERFECTLY WILLING to PRUNE PEOPLE for LATER JOINERS if I LIKE THEM MORE. Once we start the team will be ESSENTIALLY LOCKED.

Now SIGN. YOUR. TITS. UP.

COACH: FUCKIN' ME MOTHERFUCKERS

ROCHELLE: LLEN

NICK: DIO-BIO

ELLIS: fuckinmanlierthaniamLUXPSYCH NOWIKEMIKE HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T UPDATE SINCE FOREVER

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, my friends. List your qualifications. And you had a spot reserved all along, Lux.

Edited by Integrity

I also speak a foreign accent and therefore have an accent. I have also never played any left4dead game before.That and I tend o get enraged pretty quickly.

Perfect.

Well, keep your tits on you two - we might do a Versus compilation later.

Anyway, this whole shebang isn't getting on its feet until Saturday at the earliest, on account of finals for both me and Lux.

And LLEN: add trollprince to your steam NAO.

That shouldn't be a problem, if others are willing to work with you. I'm sure the others who do STEAM it can run it offline, and then go to an online match through a secondary, outside program, like those Himatchi or GameRangeror whatevers, and then connect to you.

Do custom campaign plz.

Right. I've some notion of doing our first episode today. In a perfect world, we'd get started about an hour from this post, but this isn't necessarily a perfect world.

SO

This post was made at 1300 EST. Presuming the episode will run 90 minutes, I cannot start between 1530 and 1800 - but I can start again at 1800 if we so desire.

Llen, Lux, Dio, ball's in your court.

EDIT: And let it be said, the original plan was to go for this tomorrow instead - so if we can't make it together today it's all good.

EDIT2: Backup plan is 1300 tomorrow, confirm or deny that.

Edited by Integrity

EVERYTHING SNOWBALLS OUT OF MY CONTROL

Dio, Excellen, we're going to be re-recording Dead Center 1 and 2 tomorrow. Lux had a crisis of conscience and is backing out of the project last-minute. So we're moving on to Psych as Ellis. Welcome to the team.