The CMT awards.

Fenrir

So a girl im texting is watching them so i turned it on and muted it so i could talk to her about who won. I am pretty cool for doin that rite?

Drop kickmurphys rock!

So a girl im texting is watching them so i turned it on and muted it so i could talk to her about who won. I am pretty cool for doin that rite?

Drop kickmurphys rock!

Anything u do is cool bro.

However, I'm pretty sure that any country music not from Texas is useless.

Country in general ain't worth it if it ain't Johnny Cash.

LOL Johnny Cash. He's pretty damn amazing. But that's the opinion of someone who doesn't know jack about country. Willie Nelson, Lucinda Williams, Bob Wills, Merle Haggard, Townes Van Zandt, Lyle Lovett among others are all about as good or not much less, some of them are better (see Ray and Lucinda), and that's a pretty small selection. And the fact that you left out June Carter also indicates a really ameteur understanding.

Edited by SeverIan

Sorry, most of my Country knowledge comes from my dad constantly blaring Carrie Underwood songs.

You poor poor man...I forgive you for all your sins, not just those related to musical taste. It's not your fault that you suffered that kind of abuse. You can talk about it more when you need to.

Does that include the fact that I like listening to Mindless Self Indulgence?

*googles MSI*

Their music has a mixed style including punk rock, alternative rock, electronica, techno and industrial.

However little you know about country, I know less about these genres, except alternative rock.

Da fuck is an Irish Rock band doing on Country Music Television?

Oh, i thought it sounded a hell of a lot better than any country garbage.

Anything u do is cool bro.

However, I'm pretty sure that any country music not from Texas is useless.

Yes, you know what your talking about.

you dont count tenesse?

Oh, i thought it sounded a hell of a lot better than any country garbage.

Yes, you know what your talking about.

you dont count tenesse?

Well, I'm pretty sure that some Texas music actually comes from TE. But, generally, I prefer Austin country to Nashville country by a pretty wide margin. Memphis is another story. Memphis is good country. I dunno what comes outta Knoxville.

Yes, being a girl, I'd say that sounds pretty smart. xD

Yes, being a girl, I'd say that sounds pretty smart. xD

I asked her what channel the CMT awards are on, and only facepalmed once. it did go quite far in the conversation having it on mute for a while.