Lolwut

Marcus: Oh yeah, you knew this guy was coming up for this list. He's a prepromote so you know he's gonna suck, but that's not what pisses me off about him. What brings my piss to a boil is how tempting it is for a newbie to use him relentlessly. By the fourth chapter in either Eliwood's or Hector's tale, he will become completely obsolete. Taking HUGE damage and getting at most, 4 experience. He's probably the WORST character in the game.

What am I reading

Wow. I had a good laugh about Marcus, Lute, and Vanessa. As much as I hate Vanessa, there's no questioning her awesomeness once you train her.

The best part was the guy in the comments who said Meg was good.

EDIT: After rereading the article, he compared Fiona to Marcus. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Edited by Ring Wraith

Funny how this guy leaves out Karla and Renault, who's way worse than two of the three he listed. (Whose "crappyness" is exaggerated.)

And really, Mist is "shitty"? What are the chances that this guy's never beaten the Black Knight? She's practically essential to beating him. Ike's in need of healing, and there's the other mooks to take care of. On top of that, her combat makes a big jump once she hits B swords and gets the Sonic Sword in her hands. Sure Rhys can heal, but the how much damage healed gap starts closing after she promotes.

I also bet he's never touched SD's H5, let alone TRIED BEATING IT. You know, with the way Jagen's being bashed here. And LOL at the Radd > Navarre rant.

And since when Canas "essential" to beating the Fire Dragon? I have nothing against Canas, but COME ON! Way to leave out guys like Athos and possibly Aureola!Lucius.

As for Nephenee, the guy needs to train her to see why people praise her. Sure she's not game breaking material, but still.

Edited by LittleAl

Oh yes, the game that got me hooked on the series.

*Smiles fondly, remembering fond memories*

It also has the most balanced character list.

Prepares for an exciting, interesting debate regarding the best balanced FE game.

As long as you DO NOT USE the pre-premote units.

Closes window to avoid losing brain cells.

After my short time of being in the forest, I realized how errant my thinking was and how stupid this guy truly is.

also: he why did he call me out on the navarre vs. radd thing? I haven't even played Shadow Dragon. *shamed*

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the Dead

Oh shit, here he comes...

My new crush, following in the fine footsteps of Viceroy, that guy who saved Shigeru Miyamoto's life (sersiously, how coudl you ban shigeru miyamoto's bodyguard from a nintendo game fansite?!), and that guy with Tiki in his avatar who freaked out over everything and started talking about how he had a terrible life. MARRY MEEEE