(FE4) Integ's Not Procrastinating (FE4 Draft VI bitches)

Integrity

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/still thinks Holyn!Briggid is better than Midir!Briggid

Whilst Holyn has a lot to offer, I'm taking charge, early pursuit and the convo.

It is. Just not in a draft.

How? He has Tiltyu and Briggid, and it's not like Celice wants the Hero Sword. Plus depending on his Gen 2 drafts, he might not have someone who really needs the Pursuit Ring (EG People who already have it, Sharlow, Laylea, Mana). And then he can also pass down the Broken Prayer Sword and Thunder Sword at least. Luna is better than Charge from Midir too.

As a matter of fact, Celice DOES want the Hero Sword. Both him and Sigurd stop ORKOing with the Silver Sword around chapter 4/10 respectively. Whereas with the Hero Sword (especially if it has 100 kills), they stop ORKOing approximately never.

As a matter of fact, Celice DOES want the Hero Sword. Both him and Sigurd stop ORKOing with the Silver Sword around chapter 4/10 respectively. Whereas with the Hero Sword (especially if it has 100 kills), they stop ORKOing approximately never.

By Celice's time you have a second one coming up, and in either case you'll be getting Tyrfing.

TBH, I've found that the Hero Sword (or 100 kill Silver Sword, but that's beyond the point) does more offensively than Tyrfing. Tyrfing is great on EP because of the avo boost (as well as the res boost).

Tyrfing's big problem is it is unlikely to have 50 kills by the time Cel picks it up, which means no Critical. The hundred-kill Silver Sword is better for that.

*cough*

Cuan.

>>

<<

^^

EDIT: Yes I do have a totally legitimate reason for wanting Cuan but it still feels like such an asshole move :D

Edited by Integrity

Shanan.

Balmung, Gae Borg, and Mistletoe in Gen 2? Yes plz.

For the record, if you're taking Cuan so I can't get Gae Bolg in Gen 2, Altenna inherits it anyway even if Cuan never got it.

Edited by Darros

For the record, if you're taking Cuan so I can't get Gae Bolg in Gen 2, Altenna inherits it anyway even if Cuan never got it.

Nah. I just wanted some extra early help so it was between Alec, Noish and Cuan and 1: fuck no 2: good dad but whatever 3: cuan!

I'm awake now, doofus. I'll draft for myself. :p

And I actually had a change of heart since that PM with regards to Johanalva, so I'm gunning straight for Amid.