(FE4) Integ's Not Procrastinating (FE4 Draft VI bitches)

Integrity

Fury cleared (?!) the Arena. At base. With a Slim Lance.

She tends to do that a surprising amount. It helps that Slim Lance is godly, with its Might of Steel and its weight like an Blade.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm behind already? But my prologue was so super!

Chapter 2 - Healing's for chumps! 40 turns!

"Why're we bothering with this chapter again?"

Alec clears the arena and recruits Holyn. Midale and Azel perform less spectacularly whilst Sigurd leaves some undone so he can heal. The Nodion knights actually don't get themselves killed so I recruit Lachesis and send her back to base. Her idiots will finish Fury for me.

Sigurd ignores the general and heads straight for Herhein, capturing on turn 13. The gang head north, Sigurd kill Voltz and Beowulf. Alec and Midale distracted the free knights while Azel did jack all. Sigurd captures on turn 23! He returns home as the others make their way over.

Mackily is a pain as always, I lose one of the idiot knights to Fury but I'm past caring. Seized on turn 34! Meanwhile, Azel is grabbing cash so he can get the Elite Ring. Sigurd arena-heals and charges ahead, leaving Midale and Alec to deal with Zyne. Midale actually kills him wilst Alec continues to get amazing level ups. Sigurd gets Shagall on turn 40, capturing also!

40/84

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  25 72 59 23 02 22 16 13 16 05 Silver Sword, Javelin, Skill/Return/Elite/Shield Rings, Steel Lance
Alec	17 14 42 16 00 19 20 09 15 00 Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Slim Sword, Iron Lance, Javelin
Azel	09 86 37 00 13 08 15 03 03 07 Fire, Thunder, Cutter
Midale  15 82 43 15 02 11 14 04 12 00 Iron Bow, Speed Ring, Steel Bow, Slayer

Breaking it off.

Sigurd - Manly

Aideen - Staffin'. Gets to marry Claude and have the best daughter ever and the worst son. Rescue and Reserve in 6 <3

Claude -...He can staff bot. >_> And pass down the Pursuit and Strength Ring for some sort of usable Lester. Maybe I should have drafted Dimna. :/

Lachesis - She's usually a mediocre Aideen till she promotes. At least her pairing has a conversation so it'll go a bit quicker. I'm predicting I'm going to have to wait around a little for Claude to grow a pair and marry Aideen.

Beowulf - Now, I'm conflicted. Before, Beowulf made a really good father to Delmund and Nanna, but I also have Fin and Noish. Noish gives Critical and Charge, and I can just give him the Pursuit Ring and tell Lester to screw off and guard castles, or I can use Fin and have no inheritance. I've never done Fin Lachesis before though.

Noish - Earlygame help and hopefully will be able to promote in time to actually do something.

Fin - Gets two gens and hopefully will be able to bolster the team in Lester's absence. Claim on like all lances. Only gonna suck in Verdane really.

Holyn - Foot. Can help protect Aideen? Not really sure what to do about him, since he's not fathering and not on a mount.

Daisy - Moving Money around in order to get Rana with the Bargain Ring if I miss it in Chapter 2. I'll probably take a Levin Penalty. She can at least Prayer Sleep abuse to get through the Arena, and I actually want her to fall in love with Celice after I get the Hero Sword.

Johalva - He's good normally, he should be fine in a draft since he gets all axes and will probably be getting bows since lolester.

Roddlevan - He's not that bad, he just needs a Hero Sword and like the Thief and Fire Swords.

To MAD: 4 turns clear = 81 turns total

Yeah.

To SILVAIL: 8 turns clear = 89 turns total

Actually real proud of this one. I was all ready to seize on Turn 10 but I stalled for a pair to get the Life Ring for Celice for later.

To ORGAHIL: 12 turns clear = 101 turns total

weeeeeeeee

Cuan sold all his shit.

Chapter 4 Prelude

Sigurd: Arena clear! Bitch needs money. I'm getting the fucking Tyrfing this time.

Fury: Wiped the Arena, promoted, Hero Lance get!

Levin: 3/7 Arena clear. He'll finish it with Holsety.

Ardan: ha ha ha

Dew: Abject failure.

To THOVE: 14 turns clear = 115 turns total

Hate this run.

THE DEATH OF MAHNYA: SEVEN FUCKING TURNS = 122 turns total

What. The. Fuck.

Chapter 3 - On the hunt - 29 turns!

"Men, we're finally getting some ladies!"

"Hurrah!"

"Except you, Alec."

Alec clears the arena, Sigurd saves some for healing. Both Azel and Midale get stuck on the Dark Mage. Azel also acquires Elfire and the Elite Ring.

Sigurd rambos again and captures on turn 5. The baddies didn't even see him coming. My usual tactic with Eltosian is to lure him with some footunits through the forest. Sadly, I don't have enough time to set up and I have no good footunits. Midale baits him and somehow Alec kills him. This Alec's turned out megablessed, and it's the Slayer lance's first kill. Sigurd has to RNG dance but captures on turn 16.

Midale and Azel hold the pirates until Alec and Sigurd arrive. Azel ends up with the leg ring. I suppose that's a few more turns with Tiltyu then. The Claude crew hold on. Briggid gets her bow and Sigurd seizes on turn 29. I've just realised that I haven't done stats for Dierdre, oh well. She wasn't a very high level any way.

29/113

Sigurd  28 24 62 25 02 22 16 15 16 05 Silver Sword, Skill/Return/Shield/Power Rings, Light Sword, Steel Lance
Alec	22 15 47 20 06 24 24 09 20 05 Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Slim Sword, Iron Lance, Javelin, Slayer Lance, Hero Sword
Azel	16 28 44 00 16 11 20 04 04 08 Fire, Thunder, Elite Ring, Elfire, Clipper, Leg Ring
Midale  18 75 45 18 02 11 14 04 13 00 Iron Bow, Speed Ring, Steel Bow, 
Tiltyu  07 76 31 00 10 18 11 11 02 10 Tron, Thunder
Briggid 15 48 42 21 00 23 22 09 15 09 Steel Bow, Ichieval

Prologue 16/16

Goddammit.

1. Jungby got destroyed, which it always seems to do.

2. Fin sucks till Chapter 2.

3. Noish is okay, but his damage output is hurting a bit cause of no Pursuit. I'll probably give him the Speed Ring for more Charge.

4. I can not wait till Aideen.

Silver Sword Kill Count: 4

Chapter 1 - 24 turns/40 turns total

So, first off Fin and Noish get stuck at the Wind Mage. We run around and miss the Hand Axe since I have no need for it. Aideen nabs the village and dodges a couple of times so that works out well.

Ethlin gets Return and sells it then runs home. Midir dies, and we kill Jamka so that there's no competition for Claude. I'm probably going to kill Azel just to be safe. Ayra gets recruited for her Hero Sword later. Wasting a coupe turns nabs Noish the Skill Ring.

Dew gives Aideen Warp, and once Diadora silenced what's his face, she gets warped back and stuck on the Swordfighter. Sigurd gets the Magic Ring.

Chapter 2 - 37 turns/80 turns total (Levin Penalty to Magusty)

Noish nabs Holyn, and Sigurd also clears. Holyn gets to the Forrest, Fin gets to the Thunder Mage and Diadora to the Swordfighter again. >_>

Fin was able to kill Elliot for the Silver Lance, and Lachesis's guards survived. She even got a kill too, and cleared the arena to the Lance Knight. It's not much, but she buys a Slim Sword and the Return Staff. She'll probably be able to clear later once Beowulf give her stat convo.

Then I remember to move Cuan, Dew, and Ardan out. We grab Fin's Hero Lance, and I take a penalty with Levin so that I can get Aideen the Bargain Ring. After I recruit Beowulf and people clean up some, we seize and Sigurd gets Warped home. Aideen and Lachesis send more people home, and Aideen spends the rest of the chapter just saving villages and stuff. And with one half way destroyed house left Aideen nabs the Bargain Ring.

Stuff, and we get Fury thanks to Lachesis's guarding and Levin staying at home. Then for some reason I have Diadora get the Libro and Fin nabs the Horseslayer.

Chapter 3 - 40 turns/120 turns total

After the arena, Fin, Noish, and Holyn are all within a level or 2 or promoting. :facepalm: Lachesis with the Elite Ring still gets stuck at 3, but I'm keeping it on her the whole chapter, so she should be close. Beowulf is around level 15. Most everyone gets stuck at the Dark Mage, one of the Hero Weapon people, or for Diadora, the Swordfighter. Ayra grabs her sword, sells it, and goes to wait for suicide with Fury and Azel. I keep Sylvia around a little while longer for the Defender. Aideen has 50k and a Bargain Ring and gets Libro and the Status staves and heads out with Fin to go pick up Restore. She's going to end up waiting at Madino for some bonus growths for Claude. Though I do wish I had more time to staff spam and get her up there. She's only level 12.

Fin goes right, and then heads back to promote. The others all go north, but Lachesis hangs back a little with Beowulf for Eltoshan. Noish promotes. Holyn was able to clear the Arena thanks to the second Silver Sword and promoted too. He sold the Return Ring for Fin.

I have to waste a couple turns getting the Silver Blade for Beowulf and the Recover Ring for Sigurd. Holyn nabs the Leg Ring somehow. :/

Stalling around gets the Wind Sword, Ichival, Claude to clear to the Dark Bishop or whatever, and he kills and nabs the Strength Ring. Lachesis promotes too.

Diadora - Stays in the Kitchen

image3bf.png

Makes a decent staff bot if Lachesis or Aideen can't reach someone/are too busy. But god damn, get a lighter tome.

Fin - Sucks in Verdane

imagespx.png

He'll be back. 36 kills on that Hero Lance. Woooh.

Feena - Very First Dancer

imagecyh.png

Look at those Star Shard abused stats. Look at them. <3

Edited by Psychic

To HOLSETY: 4 turns clear = 126 turns total

Time for Levin and Fury to get married.

TO ...uh...: 5 turns clear = 131 turns total

Pamela survived. Lucky bitch.

Chapter 5 Prelude

Levin: Arena clear!

Fury: 5/7 Arena clear, stopped cause she hit 30 and she might need to get topped off later. Sold the Elite Ring.

Dew: 1/7 Arena clear lol.

Sigurd: Bought the Elite Ring, bought the Knight Ring, received a money transfusion from Dew to top him back to 50k for Tyrfing for ONCE.

Sylvia: Bought the Thief Sword for Leen.

To LUBE: 6 turns clear = 137 turns total

ok

Hero Sword finally has 50+ kills for Celice now. Time to sell the old Silver.

To PHIN: 4 turns clear = 141 turns total

Fury was just WAITING for the dudes to pop so she could murder the boss. And she did. Sigurd got 5 uses of Tyrfing repaired just for Dickface Guyihate.

Through DICKFACE GUYIHATE: 11 turns clear = 152 turns total

TYRFIIIIIIIING

I don't have Warp, so let's abuse to get Sigurd home! It took 10 turns to walk him back to Lube, because Phin got burnT.

SIGURD THE MANLY - 186 KILLS

FE4000.png

:wub:, because :UnitedStates: is reserved for Celice.

ARDAN THE LAYABOUT - 9 KILLS

FE4001.png

I think he did something once.

HOLSETY THE LOLSETY - 18 KILLS

FE4002.png

He'll make a good enough dad for Fee, I guess. I never realized he didn't have Pursuit until today.

SIR DEW TAKESYERSHIT - 7 KILLS

FE4003.png

LESS THAN ARDAN HA HA HA HA

But he gives Leen Bargain.

FURY THE FLYING - 29 KILLS

FE4004.png

That's ...it?

DAME SYLVIA GOTAKILL - 1 KILL

FE4005.png

/fistpump

----------

hi mana

Chapter 4 - Azel's right of passage - 31 turns

"Azel, you've finally become a man."

"Thank you, Sir Sigurd."

"Here's your pretty pony!"

Azel finally promotes and passes on the Elite Ring. These pairings are going to take a while so Sigurd and Alec will have to work pretty hard. Midale also promotes. Somehow having 13 skill.

After a lot of getting hit Sigurd does most of the run with 2hp. The sleep stave guy kept running away but Sigurd got him. Alec took on the pegasus squad, leaving Midale and Briggid to clear up. Azel and Tiltyu take the villages to get Tiltyu some XP. Sigurd captures on turn 15.

Things get a bit hairy, Sigurd captures Silesia to heal, only to lose it again. Tiltyu eats all the civilians who don't get frozen. Sigurd runs past Lamia and captures on turn 31. Not fantastic, but at least my pairings are almost done!

31/144

Sigurd  30 -- 64 25 02 22 16 15 17 05 Silver Sword, Skill/Return/Shield/Power/Leg/Barrier Rings, Light Sword
Alec	24 65 47 20 06 24 24 11 21 05 Slim Sword, Steel Lance, Javelin, Slayer Lance, Hero Sword
Azel	22 16 47 05 22 12 22 05 11 10 Thunder, Elfire, Clipper, Wind, Elwind, Leg Ring, Pursuit Ring
Midale  24 19 49 23 03 14 20 05 17 04 Iron Bow, Speed Ring, Steel Bow, Elite Ring, Silver Bow 
Tiltyu  14 18 40 01 10 22 14 12 03 12 Tron, Thunder
Briggid 21 44 48 22 01 24 23 14 16 09 Steel Bow, Ichieval

Chapter 5 - Lemmings - 21 turns!

"OK, guys. Don't get hit, we can't heal you."

I grossly underestimated how bad Tiltyu is. I was hoping she'd get to promotion by now but she wasn't able to afford the Elite Ring and too many civilians died. She's stuck with Azel now, she can guard the castle. Standard rush, Sigurd kills Great Knight, dodges archers. The others clean up. Sigurd gets the capture on turn 6!

Base level Cuan and Ethlin appear. Oh dear. They soon die, Sigurd capturing Phinora on turn 11. Sigurd heads off alone, leaving Midale to guard Phinora. Azel hides from the evil lances. Briggid and Alec stay out. Sigurd gets to Leptor and kills him. Aida talked to on turn 21!

21/165

Sigurd - The man - 161 kills

fe400015.png

The man as always, he seemed to get hit a lot. But definitely vital. Well, he is the lord.

Alec - Mean and Green - 55 kills

fe400009.png

Super RNG blessed. He actually had enough strength to kill stuff, usually it goes wrong for him. Unpaired but he did a good job!

Midale - 46 kills

fe400011.png

For some reason, his skill was pretty bad. He did a lot of killing and dodging - every melee unit wanted to kill him. His kids should be dandy.

Briggid - Dragonbuster - 37 kills

fe400010.png

Also a major dodge tank. She also took out most of the Dragon Brigade. It's a shame she cost me turns in chapter 3!

Azel - Secret pony lover - 33 kills

fe400012.png

Very slow due to his awful movement, he made up for it somewhat when he promoted but by then he was stuck with Tiltyu.

Tiltyu - Deadweight - 13 kills

fe400013.png

Awful! She kept Azel back and never really saw the action. At least I prevented anyone else getting Arthur with Holsety!

To GANOUSH: 9 turns clear = 9 turns total

I stall for one turn to let Celice sort his inventory out at home. GUESS WHO'S ABOUT TO SHOW UP

To ME: 7 turns clear = 16 turns total

FE4006.png

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also Buttface.

Julia is trying desperately to keep up with Celice for Resire soon. Mana is trying desperately to catch Julia to give her Relive.

To THAT LAST ONE: 8 turns clear = 23 turns total

The Axe Knights had 0 hit on Cel and decided not to attack him for XP. Shouldn't matter, though. Saved, then stalled for one turn to get a single extra kill in preparation for

Chapter 7 Prelude

Celice: Cleared the Arena, promoted! Sold the Knight Ring.

Fee: Cleared the Arena (shocking!) but didn't have the money for the Elite Ring so Celice gets to keep it.

Oifaye: Derp.

Buttface: 5/7 Arena clear. #6 would have 1HKOd him lol.

Julia: n'awww. 3/7 Arena clear.

Mana: Has no weapon. :(

To YIED: 11 turns clear = 34 turns total

I always feel bad suiciding Daisy but I don't want her to glitchmarry Celice :(

Fee clears out Len* with John's help.

To MELBOURNE: 7 turns clear = 41 turns total

Julia does her thing while Celice catches up to violate Ishtor. Fee got the Magic Ring! Time for Leen.

To DARN: 5 turns clear = 46 turns total

Detour necessary for Leen.

To ALSTER: 8 turns clear = 54 turns total

Leen: 4/7 Arena clear. Holy shit.

Linda: 6/7 Arena clear.

asdf why did I never give Celice the hero sword before

EDIT: Oh yeah,

Chapter 8 Prelude

Celice: Shitstomped the Arena and sold the Elite Ring.

Julia: Oh, you so foxy. 6/7 Arena clear.

Fee: ~, bought the Elite Ring.

Linda/Buttface: 6/7 Arena clear each. WTF kind of subs are these?

Leen: 4/7 Arena clear. FOUR?!

Edited by Integrity

And Leen got the Knight Ring, because Dew passed down Bargain.

To BLUME: 7 turns clear = 61 turns total

There is no nice way to talk about what Celice just did to Ishtar. Also, Len* caught fire and died.

To SETY: 2 turns clear = 63 turns total

Does this even count? 'sup dood

To MEASE: 5 turns clear = 68 turns total

I stalled for a turn to let Fee pull her trademark "murder thracians by the million" scheme and let my subs pick up the civvies. Plus, Prayer Sword.

Chapter 9 Prelude

Julia: 2/7 Arena clear. HERO SWORD? THE FUCK?!

Fee: yaaaaaaaay, sells the Elite Ring.

Buttface: Elite Ring Get! Elwind Get! Arena cleared.

Linda: Promoted! Arena cleared.

Sety: :P

Oifaye: 5/7 Arena clear.

To THAT PLACE BEHIND HANNIBAL: 5 turns clear = 73 turns total

Juking Hannibal without him suiciding on Cel took fucking ABUSE, guys. Man. And all I wanted Corpul for was his Physic. Fee continues to murder Thracians.

Back TO THE RIVERS OF BELIEF: 2 turns clear = 75 turns total

Fuck you, Carpool. And yes, I DID murder Hannibal.

To GRUST: 5 turns clear = 80 turns total

Fuck you, Carpool.

To THRACIA: 5 turns clear = 85 turns total

Linda actually did a REALLY good job mopping up Thracians. Fee, however, killed four entire squadrons on her own with DAT LIGHT SWORD.

bye bye julia

Chapter 10 Prelude

Linda: Arena clear asdf

Buttface: 3/7 Arena clear.

Fee: ~

Sety: ~

Some other shit too.

To CROMARTY: 4 turns clear = 89 turns total

uh.

To THE NEXT ONE: 4 turns clear = 93 turns total

harumph. The bowknights prevented Fee from getting where I wanted her to for now.

To MILETOS: 6 turns clear = 99 turns total

But a bitch ain't one. Celice dispatches Ishtar with dispatch before knocking off the boss and Seizing.

To CHALPHY: 9 turns clear = 108 turns total

Alvis was a piece of shit that took multiple Holsety rounds to bring down for Cel. And a Dancer. And Fee.

Final Chapter Prelude

Buttface: Promoted, 6/7 Arena clear.

To EDDA: 3 turns clear = 111 turns total

Holy Holepunch!

To DOZEL: 5 turns clear = 116 turns total

The Axeknight Brigade actually caused some problems because I tried to be sneaky with them.

To VELTHOMER and also THROUGH FREEGE: 11 turns clear = 127 turns total

Fucking Meng fucked up like half an hour of my time. I also forgot to record my time from Dozla to Freege.

JULIUS DEAD: 8 turns clear = 135 turns total

woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stats!

287 turns combined total That makes me the current record-holder!

Without further ado:

CELICE UBER ALLES, FOND OF JANNE - 160 KILLS

FE4007.png

I've written so much about Celice. I love him ever so very much. I finally got my act together as I really wanted to with him this draft, and he kept me happy.

FUCKING CARPOOL, IN LOVE WITH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK - NO DAMN KILLS

FE4008.png

Fuck this guy. Man, I used to think he was like mediocre or some such but no. He actually blows nice, healthy-sized dicks. Fuck him.

HOLSETY THE LOLSETY, LINDA ON HIS MIND - 67 KILLS

FE4009.png

Holsety blicked the shit out of Arion. If that had been the ONLY thing he'd done, he would have been a fine draft.

BUTTFACE THE BUTT-FACED, FOND OF MANA - 13 KILLS

FE4010.png

I was expecting much worse from this kid, but he actually gave me a little. I might even draft him again some day. He's like a 4/10.

MOUSTACHED OIFAYE, MANA ON HIS MIND - 28 KILS

FE4011.png

Just like last draft, I never utilize Oifaye to his fullest. I don't think. I dunno, he just seems eclipsed by Celice and others.

MANA LEFT BEHIND, IN LOVE WITH CORPLE?! - 0 KILLS

FE4012.png

Mana did approximately one thing this whole draft: after Sety blicked Arion and his squad, Mana Warped Sety up to Freege so he could kill Meng who was busy anally violating the rest of my army. That Return Ring I left on Levin after he recruited Fury was CHEKOV'S GUN ITSELF.

JULIA UNPROMOTED, GIVES NO SHITS ABOUT NOBODY - 27 KILLS

FE4013.png

Oifaye BARELY edged her out, and with an availability advantage. I love you, Julia.

OMFGASDF FEE, OIFAYE ON HER MIND - 141 KILLS

FE4014.png

SHE ALMOST EDGED OUT CELICE. HOLY FUCKING SHITSKI.

BUTTFACE'S FINE-ASS SISTER LINDA, OIFAYE ON HER MIND - 33 KILLS

FE4015.png

10/10, would draft again. Narga taught me how to use her a draft or two ago and I kinda blundered it but I figured her right the fuck out this time and she delivered. Best of the subs besides maybe Janne.

LEAN LEEN, FOND OF ARES - 1 KILL

FE4016.png

Dancer!

----------

gl;hf shin :D

Edited by Integrity

Chapter 6 - It's Celicin' time! 28 turns!

"Ponies and warfare mix!"

Celice and co appear! I have a hard time, having to keep Dimna alive is a chore. Celice also has only 11 uses of the Silver Sword left. I rush with Celice and capture on turn 9!

He sells the Return ring and Hero sword to get enough cash to repair it. Celice kills Johan's entire squad whilst Arthur takes on Johalva's. Celice takes Isaac on turn 19, the others right behind him. Julia takes her time catching up, resulting in a capture on turn 28.

28/193

Celice  15 52 47 17 02 13 09 13 13 03 Slim Sword, Power/Leg/Elite/Speed rings, Silver Sword, Light Sword
Julia   01 52 24 00 11 08 11 05 03 14 Relive, Rezire
Oifaye  16 60 41 17 09 18 16 08 17 08 Cutter, Javelin
Radney  02 98 29 09 00 14 15 05 07 01 Iron Blade, Skill Ring
Dimna   02 06 31 14 00 07 09 04 09 00 Iron Bow
Tristan 06 06 33 11 00 12 11 06 11 02 Iron Sword, Hero Sword
Femina  02 56 28 10 01 09 16 03 07 09 Slim Lance, Berserk Sword
Arthur  06 98 35 01 13 09 12 13 04 06 Elfire, Thunder, Wind, Pursuit Ring, Magic Ring

Chapter 7 - We all yield to Yied! 31 turns

"Dimna is a loser"

Everyone clears the arena except Dimna and Julia. Celice heads out, the gang fight mages and Femina goes to hold Lenster. Yied is captured on turn 12, nothing amazing happened.

The gang head down, Julia and Arthur doing most of the work. Arthur got Liza, whilst Oifaye heads to protect Aless. Aless actually attacks him once, but only with the Iron Lance. Celice eventually turns up and captures on turn 22. I lose the shield ring village but who needs defense any way? Femina arrives to help chip with Oifaye.

Roddlebran (great cereal) has his manly talk with Tristan. Radney goes off to talk to Shannan whilst the mage trio attack Lenster for no apparent reason. Suits me. Arthur recruits Tinny, Jabarro runs away after taking 30 damage.

Celice and Arthur team up to kill Blume. Fin has his hands full protecting Lenster. I end up with a turn 31 capture. Not too shabby! Patty's also cleared the arena!

31/224

Celice  21 38 55 20 04 17 10 15 16 05 Power/Leg/Elite/Speed rings, Silver Sword, Light Sword, Hero Sword
Julia   09 47 31 01 19 10 12 07 05 16 Relive, Rezire
Oifaye  20 22 45 18 09 20 18 10 18 08 Cutter, Javelin, Steel Blade
Radney  07 08 32 15 00 14 17 06 08 02 Iron Blade, Skill Ring, Fire Sword
Dimna   06 43 35 14 00 08 09 06 11 00 Iron Bow
Tristan 09 85 38 13 00 13 12 06 14 02 Iron Sword, Hero Sword
Femina  10 06 33 12 01 09 19 06 10 09 Slim Lance, Berserk Sword, Slim Sword
Arthur  12 26 40 01 17 13 15 15 07 06 Elfire, Thunder, Wind, Pursuit Ring, Magic Ring, Silver Blade
Tinny   03 34 29 00 10 10 10 07 02 06 Elthunder, Thunder
Patty   05 10 33 07 01 07 10 08 06 01 Sleep Sword, Shield Ring, Barrier Ring, Iron Sword

Yay triple post. I'm not liking my odds on this one. Unless I magically 15 turn each chapter from now on.

Chapter 8 - Hawk power! 17 turns

"Dimna is still a loser"

Celice promotes and passes on the Elite ring to Arthur. Celice and the mounties head north. Julia, Oifaye and the Tordo's fight the armour brigade.

Celice meets Faval too early and has to dance, Patty gets to him in the end and Celice captures on turn 11. Arthur promotes as he has nothing better to do. He then rushes down, recruiting Hawk and then getting Mease on turn 17. Not too shabby! Radney and Patty eat the children. Hawk and Patty clear the arena too!

17/241

Celice  27 15 64 25 05 22 15 17 21 11 Power/Leg/Speed/Barrier rings, Silver Sword, Light Sword, Killer Bow
Julia   15 22 36 01 23 11 13 10 07 18 Relive, Rezire
Oifaye  21 96 46 18 10 21 18 11 19 08 Cutter, Javelin, Steel Blade, Silver Blade
Radney  13 44 38 19 00 16 18 07 10 03 Hero Sword, Skill Ring, Fire Sword
Dimna   09 60 38 14 00 08 11 07 12 00 Iron Bow, Hero Bow
Tristan 13 55 44 14 02 14 12 06 15 02 Iron Sword, Hero Sword
Femina  14 03 40 12 01 09 19 06 10 09 Slim Lance, Berserk Sword, Slim Sword
Hawk	17 52 39 03 22 19 23 05 11 19 Lightning, Relive
Arthur  20 18 48 10 25 20 20 18 13 09 Elfire, Thunder, Wind, Pursuit Ring, Magic Ring, Elite Ring
Tinny   06 70 32 00 11 12 12 08 03 06 Elthunder, Thunder
Patty   11 54 38 09 03 09 13 12 07 01 Sleep Sword, Shield Ring, Iron Sword, Thunder Sword
Faval   12 18 43 16 01 17 18 17 11 02 Ichieval, Silver Bow, Steel Bow, Skill Ring

Chapter 9 - Hanni-who? 14 turns!

"Dimna never ceases to amaze me. How can your only good stat get RNG screwed?"

People clear the arena to varying degrees, healing is nice later. Patty then helps Tinny get the Elite Ring. Arthur kills Hannibal and Celice captures on turn 3. Faval proceeds to kill Altenna, Tinny getting some XP from the dragons. After two turns, Celice grabs the next castle. Tristan gets the pursuit ring and becomes a little Oifaye with bad stats. Hey, Femina's actually doing pretty well without it. Tristan and Arthur handle the knights whilst Celice captures on turn 10.

Faval kills Trabant thanks to charge. Where's Holyn now? Celice runs on. Hopefully, I'll be able to sneak past Areone. If not, Hawk can warp some people to help. Celice manages to avoid Areone and get a turn 14 capture. Groovy. Julia's sold her stuff so I've got less to deal with.

14/255

Celice  30 -- 67 25 05 22 16 19 21 11 Power/Leg/Speed/Shield rings, Silver Sword, Light Sword, Earth Sword
Julia   16 62 37 01 23 11 13 10 07 18 MIA
Oifaye  23 92 48 18 10 21 20 11 19 09 Cutter, Javelin, Steel Blade, Silver Blade
Radney  15 48 40 19 00 16 18 07 10 05 Hero Sword, Skill Ring, Fire Sword
Dimna   12 46 41 17 00 10 11 08 12 00 Iron Bow, Hero Bow
Tristan 18 86 50 16 02 14 13 06 16 02 Iron Sword, Hero Sword, Pursuit Ring
Femina  16 09 40 14 01 12 23 10 16 10 Slim Lance, Berserk Sword, Slim Sword, Cutter, Speed Ring, Hero Lance, Barrier Ring
Hawk	24 38 42 03 24 20 27 06 13 19 Lightning, Relive, Restore, Warp
Arthur  24 22 52 10 25 22 22 21 14 10 Elfire, Thunder, Magic Ring, Elwind, Tron, Tornado
Tinny   19 76 45 01 14 16 17 14 06 10 Elthunder, Thunder, Wind, Elite Ring
Patty   14 65 41 10 05 10 15 16 07 01 Sleep Sword, Shield Ring, Iron Sword, Thunder Sword
Faval   12 18 43 16 01 17 18 17 11 02 Ichieval, Silver Bow, Steel Bow, Skill Ring, Bargain Ring

Chapter 10 - Ponies are still cool

Everyone does decent in the arena except Dimna. Tristan, Femina and Tinny also promote. Faval and Radney are painfully close. Celice gets Hilda on turn 4, the others manage with Hawk manning the Restore Staff. Celice captures the next castle on turn 8, after tanking the entire Ridale squad. Dimna goes mad and starts eating the children. Hopefully promotion can redeem him slightly. Hawk proves useful as he counters sleep staves, Celice even takes a hit from Julius. I pass up the Life Ring to get a turn 14 capture. After some cool fiddling, Celice gets the Tyrfing. Dimna goes home, promotes and clears the arena. He's still a loser. Celice manages a turn 26 capture. It's good, but not enough to beat Integrity. Unless I beat the final chapter in five turns.

26/281

Celice  30 -- 67 25 05 22 16 19 21 11 Power/Leg/Speed/Barrier rings, Silver Sword, Tyrfing, Earth Sword
Julia   16 62 37 01 23 11 13 10 07 18 MIA
Oifaye  26 42 54 19 10 22 22 13 21 10 Cutter, Javelin, Steel Blade, Silver Blade
Radney  19 90 44 20 01 16 19 07 10 06 Hero Sword, Skill Ring, Fire Sword
Dimna   21 80 48 22 01 16 15 09 19 04 Iron Bow, Hero Bow, Killer Bow
Tristan 26 56 60 19 02 26 22 06 22 02 Iron Sword, Hero Sword, Pursuit Ring, Wind Sword
Femina  23 54 45 16 08 17 30 13 17 15 Slim Lance, Silver Sword, Cutter, Speed Ring, Hero Lance, Barrier Ring, Relive
Hawk	30 -- 45 05 26 21 30 06 14 20 Lightning, Relive, Restore, Warp, Libro
Arthur  29 72 57 10 25 22 22 23 15 11 Elfire, Thunder, Magic Ring, Elwind, Slim Sword
Tinny   27 81 53 05 23 23 27 20 11 16 Elthunder, Thunder, Wind, Tron, Libro, Slim Sword
Patty   18 49 48 11 06 12 17 16 08 01 Sleep Sword, Iron Sword, Elite Ring
Faval   20 46 52 19 01 19 23 23 13 02 Ichieval, Steel Bow, Skill Ring, Bargain Ring

Epilogue - Winning isn't everything! 32 turns

"Thanks, Faval. You and your mother cost us at least 10 turns!"

I may have lost to Integrity, but second shall be mine! Faval, Patty and Radney promote, Radney getting her hands on the Elite Ring. Hawk and Tinny buy the Silence and Sleep staves. Celice gets Edda on turn 4, no problems. The others head off to face Brian. Tinny finishing him off.

Celice grabs Dozel on turn 9. Oifaye becomes castle guard, only because Dimna would die doing it. Celice sneaks past Hilda and gets Freege on turn 15. Tinny is warped home to sleep Areone. Celice takes a couple of hits and dodges two attacks from Manfroy.

Tristan, Hawk and Faval team up to kill Ishtar. Hawk's magic was too low to silence her. 19% for Faval isn't nice. Celice captures on turn 22, Julia nearby. Celice and Julia make their way down. Celice dodging 13 hits from Acht. Curse you ,charge! By turn 32, Julius has been killed. Arthur and Hawk helped clear the path. It also seems I left Patty at base, oops. I barely missed her.

32/313

Celice - Captain Crit-kill - 161 kills

fe400016.png

Fantastic as always. Somewhat low speed and luck but he did the job.

Julia - Unpromoted snail - 18 kills

fe400025.png

I didn't get her promoted, meaning I probably lost a turn or two on the final chapter. She provided some nice early healing but didn't do too much.

Arthur - Death on a horse - 59 kills

fe400021.png

Not too bad even before promotion. Once he promoted, everything died, although he was a little delicate. Even without Levin, Arthur was pretty good!

Tinny - Battle Healer - 23 kills

fe400027.png

Her healing utility was great, especially with Libro. She also killed Areone, so she's good in my books. A little annoying to recruit, but worth it.

Faval - Boss Basher - 14 kills

fe400017.png

Killing Altenna, Trabant and Ishtar, Faval certainly has done a good job. Charge made him really special, those extra hits really came in handy. Even with his skill, there were no accuracy problems.

Patty - Cash Cow - 7 kills

fe400023.png

In all honesty, she was a horrible combat unit. She helped move the Elite ring around so I guess she's passable.

Tristan - Oifaye Junior - 33 kills

fe400019.png

Critical activated surprisingly often. Chapter 6 was awful for him but once he got the Hero Sword and later the pursuit ring, he became a reasonable unit.

Oifaye - Tristan Senior - 33 kills

fe400022.png

Served his purpose, got demoted to castle guard. It happens.

Radney - Not as good as in my first draft - 18 kills

fe400024.png

I was much slower in my first draft. The Hero Sword didn't have as many kills this time, but she did some good work. Oddly high resistance and low defense.

Hawk - Manly staffbot - 24 kills

fe400018.png

Cool as ever. Restore was vital and he killed nicely. It's a shame he didn't have enough magic to silence Ishtar.

Femina - Pursuit is for wimps! - 22 kills

fe400026.png

Surprisingly good, even without pursuit. She flew about, helping out. Also became the third healer.

Dimna - The loser - 15 kills

fe400020.png

Even after he got lucky with level-ups, he was an awful unit. He struggled to make kills at all, his durability was bad, I could go on. Only his strength was passable, and even then he was locked to bows.

Integrity, what was you strategy for chapter 2? Yours was much better than mine!

Nice one, Shin! You still broke the old record before mine :D

uh, chapter 2. Lachesis and Levin and such? I mostly just flailed around and hit walls until they broke. I think the only real turnsaver I had was juking Sigurd past the final spawn and distracting them with Fury and Cuan while Sigurd got the boss and Seized.