Do you like parties?

Emeraldfox

Do you?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. :L

• Yes!
    • No...
    • They're alright.

I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK. ALSO MY CAPS LOCKS ARE ON. BUT SERIOUSLY PARTIES ARE FUN, BUT I HATE OVERCROWDED ONES.

SHIFT IS BETTER THAN CAPSLOCK.

But yeah, I rather like parties myself, so long as I know everyone well enough and they aren't overcrowded like Knife mentioned. XD

Otherwise, I doubt i'd go. Parties can sometimes get rowdy or get into things that I'd really rather not get into. Bad influences, you know. And I'm a good girl. =D

SHIFT IS BETTER THAN CAPSLOCK.

But yeah, I rather like parties myself, so long as I know everyone well enough and they aren't overcrowded like Knife mentioned. XD

Otherwise, I doubt i'd go. Parties can sometimes get rowdy or get into things that I'd really rather not get into. Bad influences, you know. And I'm a good girl. =D

I'm the same as Songbird. XD Only parties with pals and family.

Edited by Cymbeline

I hate "parties". That is a party where its held by someone who knows ppl, and they let them invite everyone they know and its a house full of random idiots and bastards that infuriate me. I hate being around large crowds of people, me not knowing them and them being drunk or something makes it worse.

Im a-ok with a friend inviting a few other ppl over for a get together though.

I generally don't like parties, no matter what kind they are. I'd try to get away from the main thing and do something of my own.

I second that.