Mettaur

Ansem

it was mettool for only the third game, I think

Third Battle Network game let you see the virus names in battle, and I'm pretty sure it was Mettaur.

iirc it was the first BN game which used Mettool, when Ms Mari was teaching you how to bust viruses.

Third Battle Network game let you see the virus names in battle, and I'm pretty sure it was Mettaur.

iirc it was the first BN game which used Mettool, when Ms Mari was teaching you how to bust viruses.

I just remember the generic NPC guy at Scilabs telling you to fight "Mettools" at the beginning of EXE3, but considering how great they are at consistency I could see the game calling the virus two different things

don't really remember the first one though

After playing through MMBN2, I lost faith in CAPCOM's efforts in finding a sound localization team for that series.

Does anyone remember that game? Like, with all the profanity?

Edited by Hirondelle

After playing through MMBN2, I lost faith in CAPCOM's efforts in finding a sound localization team for that series.

I made it all the way through 1 and 2 (not post game perfection) and most of 3. I thought 2 was the best, I guess?? Didn't put much thought into .exe

hey that game was awesome, go suck on yo momma's milk