"Lets click this link"

Nestling

"WE HAVE DONE SUBJECT TESTS TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA OF PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS PICTURE."

"ok."

"Here is the picture"

"HAUHGOUHADFUOHDSUF?Ongboefhgdfogihsdfongbaisndgodsafniogdnfsoinboifdsngoisfdh I HIT THE CAPS LOCK AND THEN DIDN'T AND THEN HIT IT AGAIN SDFJGSDHFGOISDFIGHSDFOIGHOEIFGIDCNGDNGKSDNF BLKngkjG I AM GOING TO DIE I EVEN SURVIVED CRAZYBUS WHAT IS THIS GAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAEHHHHHH"

I am not going to sleep tonight. PROTIP @ Wikipedia: Give spoilers before giving a link that says "DO NOT LOOK AT THIS."

Princess Bride nostalgia anybody.

Wine goblet #1

Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Princess Bride nostalgia anybody.

Wine goblet #1

Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Keynsian economics taught me (actually I knew this already) that it is in attempting to analyze the level at which the other actors play the game that the game tends to be won. That is why, when playing a game, choose something quite narrow. Otherwise it gets too complex to win mostly by skill, and mostly becomes a game of chance.

Oops did I spoil it.

First link, congrats, very well done. Don't know who made the link, but nice job in posting it.

Ya, it's a very good question.....

Edited by SeverIan