Distribution of Stat Booster

Hello fellow members.At the moment, I am at 3-2 and I have a few stat boosters to distribute. I was wondering who could get what and I need your opinion on this matter. Here are the characters I plan to train,their level at the moment and the stat-boosters I have.

Lv.13 Ike

Lv.18 Titania

Lv.10 Boyd

Lv.15 Shinon

Lv.5 Rhys

Lv.12 Mia

Lv.10 Nephenee

Lv.13 Haar

Seraph Robe

Energy Drop

Secret Book

Speedwing

Talisman

I am also wondering if I should use more character in the Greil Mercenaries. What do you think about that?

I have a few ideas,in the end. Tell me if it makes sense

Seraph Robe: Titania- It would be really useful since 37 HP for a Lv.18 Paladin sucks. 44 HP would really help Titania's durability IMO. I'm leaning more towards her.

Rhys- M.Everybody-And-Their-Mother-Double-Me would really love the HP boost. He would have 35 HP. Not bad. But anyway,it wouldn't be useful since Rhys is not made for the front-line, unlike Titania.

Energy Drop: Nephenee-Mine got insanely strenght screwed. 15 strenght at Lv.10 is really bad. 17 is a little better. Nobody else needs it.

Secret Book: Boyd: He always has some shaky hit rates. Nobody else needs it.

Speedwing: Titania- She's not shining with 21 speed, and it would help her shaky speed start. She could benefit from it because she could cap speed and double more later in the game. She needs it more.

Haar- He's always doubling nothing until promotion. He's level 13 with 19 speed, so he still has time to grow.

Talisman: I think I'm going to sell it. Nobody needs it.

What's your opinion about my ideas?

Seraph Robe for Titania. Rhys doesn't really need it if he won't ever see combat.

Energy Drop should be kept. That Nephenee is just bad. Wait until you can fix the strength with BEXP then decide. Don't sell it though, they're worth too much.

Secret Book: Might want to save it for Makalov if you're using him, otherwise Boyd.

Speedwing can go to Boyd, I think. Generally he ends up kind of slow.

Talisman = Sell it.

But you're early on too. You might want to wait a bit before you decide for good.

I never use any stat boosters up until everyone is level 20/20/20.

that way, when everyone is capped in all stats, you can use them for filling up those few holes that are left in your perfect green stats-list.

but yeah, I'm just a "stat-junky". Use them on the person who is most likely to be in your endgame team and least likely to cap the stat naturally...

Personally I like using stat boosters as soon as possible, especially in strength and speed so characters double faster. It's also good if you want to abuse BEXP for characters, that way you can cap ram them on good stats then on bad stats you can BEXP them up (especially if they don't get a full level up each chapter.)

Actually, I would suggest against selling the Talisman.

Just save it for later.

YES, WE MUST HOARD THE PRECIOUS! but really, no need to rush and sell your stat boosters, what are you gonna buy anyways?

Well, what I usually do is save up until endgame, where I count the levels and number of stats missing on characters. I use a stat booster to help a character cap all of their stats, if possible.