Wisdom teeth

Erk

If you fight for your teeth, you will find that they will forge weapons capable of defeating them. Better to give up your teeth of wisdom for greater weapons, which, since you are a wolf of destruction, you can use to bring destruction. I am not on the side of destruction, and may face you someday and use tools of destruction I have designed or borrowed from others.

Loki, there shall never come a day i should destroy thee. If that day must come, i will cry tears before entering battle

Loki, there shall never come a day i should destroy thee. If that day must come, i will cry tears before entering battle

Excellent. All I ask is that you shed tears when we fight, should we ever fight. But more likely you shall find that we fight on the same side against the same foe.

Tripped Valium. It was great.

Yeaaaah, I barely got any. afterwords I was able to walk and talk clearly, so it was lulz.

Excellent. All I ask is that you shed tears when we fight, should we ever fight. But more likely you shall find that we fight on the same side against the same foe.

Yes, and i will rip the bastards head right off!