Serenes Forest summer theme spriting contest 2011

Amelia

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, all that armor she wears in her original sprite would add some muscle. But it does look like she got a boob job for summer vacation >.> (They got bigger).

:3

But yeah, IRL Maddie is 6'7", and quite large, so...

ALright I am pretty much happy with this

Yetiface-summer.png

dear people who haven't finished yet I don't even face sprite and I finished before the original deadline even after entering incredibly late what is your excuse love yeti

dear people who haven't finished yet I don't even face sprite and I finished before the original deadline even after entering incredibly late what is your excuse love yeti

Yeti I'm dying, Yeti.

Fucking finals. Durhur.

Edited by · j e a l o k i t t y ·

I was kinda aiming for the tropical island type of look. =D

But... woah, just like the other competition, I'm wondering why I'm even entering!! These are so good!!!

summersprite_1.png

Well... here's my measly little bit XD If it's hard to tell that's a lei lol. Though when I look at some pics of it they're kinda different from the way I was trying to put them on and I might try making it more realistic...

Oh yeah a sundress was one of my ideas too =o Maybe if you made some sleeves just barely come over the shoulders, but make it like they're not really sleeves... idk how to explain more than that :sweatdrop:

Well hopefully over time (which I think it has already) this will at least help me in spriting, learning from what I and everyone else does (except I don't think I'll ever really get into that bright color type of thing because that's just my preference xD) and it will better my spriting. ^~^ And of course I usually don't come up with sprite ideas very easily so I can have fun spriting when I get ideas from others XD