Weapon Icon Contest

CT075

[11:20:53 AM] Super Dancer_A: Sword, E-C rank, must use all the colors, cannot use dark green or dark purple colors.

[11:20:53 AM] Super Dancer_A: gogogo

Dancer, I have no idea waht you're getting at.

Rules:

• 16x16 box. I may or may not check this. Honor system.
  • FE colors.
  • It is the responsibility of the voters and the spriters to ask "does that look like the right weapon rank?"
  • Winner selects next challenge.
  • You must make a new icon, no using a pre-made one.

Deadline: June 28th

EDIT: d6e9feebd4259904cd10224886912cdd.png

Just so you're sure, THIS is the palette you're using.

Edited by Camtech075

th_supamachineofdeath.png

Here's mine, the Supa Death Machine! It's power is 90 and has infinite uses. Effect: Insta kill chuck norris round-kick!

Congratulations, you win this round.

Please take this trophy and get the fuck out.

Aeo, asdfjkl; !!!

...I raged last round. Eric, you have topped this rage, good sir. Having to do a lower-rank sword AND losing two of the most important colors in the palette made me very frustrated. (Mainly the latter part though. I mean, while this is a general spriting contest (and not solely hack-focused or something), we *are* using the palette for the games, which, to me, implies that we're supposed to stick to the style as close as possible. By removing the two fundamental colors in the palette (outlines), we're in essence no longer sticking to the style that we're supposed to be emulating.)

That being said, I have a slightly lackluster Steel Sword for you.

SF_Round12.png

...I raged last round. Eric, you have topped this rage, good sir. Having to do a lower-rank sword AND losing two of the most important colors in the palette made me very frustrated. (Mainly the latter part though. I mean, while this is a general spriting contest (and not solely hack-focused or something), we *are* using the palette for the games, which, to me, implies that we're supposed to stick to the style as close as possible. By removing the two fundamental colors in the palette (outlines), we're in essence no longer sticking to the style that we're supposed to be emulating.)

c:

Always happy to be of service ol' buddy