FFVII Tier List

Don Draper

I believe he gets them in about 40 kills, so he gets them real quick. However, I find it silly that he's in top friggin' tier. There an explanation as to why?

I'm also stunned that Barret is not in top, and that Tifa's #1.

Everything else is about right. Totally agree with Vincent's placement.

This makes me wanna do an FFVIII tier list for the lulz. It would look like this, basically.

People Who Are Squall

-Squall

People Who Are Acceptably Not Squall

-Zell

-Irvine

People Who Are Unacceptably Not Squall

-Quistis

-Rinoa

-Selphie

You forgot Tifa's boobs.

This makes me wanna do an FFVIII tier list for the lulz. It would look like this, basically...

Pretty sure Zell and Irvine would be above Squall. What does he have that they don't do much better?

*Sees video*

Ya know...Half of me wants to say I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about after seeing that, but another part of me feels that Materia Keeper can be beaten by means not requiring I spam Hero Drinks, Hi Potions on one person, and then case Death Sentence and wait before I toss up War Drums just so I can say I OHKOd Materia Keeper after about 10 turns. Maybe in a speed run it's needed, but efficiency is more about taking the simplest way to make things quick. What I saw was fast, but I don't feel it was efficient.

I'll rethink my stance on Barret though, since my memory's coming back to me, and I remember having a couple problems with him here and there.

...Never thought of using Death Sentance to power up Powersoul though, so yeah. Probably should consider that next time, seems like a nice weapon if that's it's power.

Pretty sure Zell and Irvine would be above Squall. What does he have that they don't do much better?

R1 button, 1 Renzokuken being all you need to blast through essentially every boss in the game, availability...In fact, I'm pretty sure the game goes by faster if Squall's the only person alive.

Edited by Grandjackal

*Sees video*

Ya know...Half of me wants to say I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about after seeing that, but another part of me feels that Materia Keeper can be beaten by means not requiring I spam Hero Drinks,

Read the video description.

@Walter: Yeah nevermind me, Tifa can be number 1...Still doesn't explain Cait Sith. The hell's he doing?

@Rody: Wtf sort ofvoodoo sorcery...

*Reads the monsters going through Lucky 7 as well*

OH MY GAAAAWWWWW-

*Head explodes*

(6:10:46 PM) JustinBiebersBro: according to garland's speedrun faq, slot rigging isn't allowed

(6:10:58 PM) JustinBiebersBro: but that's just him setting up his own rules

(6:11:04 PM) Rody: That just further enforces Cait as top tier.

(6:11:13 PM) JustinBiebersBro: yes

Edited by Rody 7