Question: Are the Crusader Scroll effects stackable?

Kysafen

Just a simple question for a mid-level player's first runthrough of Elite Mode.

As in, would equipping someone with the Neir, Fala, and Baldo scroll make the equipped's Attack growth percentage rise by 20?

It is the reason that I self-imposed the restriction of never letting anyone level with more than one scroll on their person. Except for the fact that I'm going to select the best 7 scrolls to give to Shanam and have him go through the arena to become Super Shanam, of course. :P

Yes, yes they do, in which the Sety Scroll and Odo Scrolls go directly into Marty's hands to make him into a big ball of muscle compiled into a laser guided bullet with axes and the Nier and Noba go to Pahn for me to make him more into a muscular dick with Sunlight Sword, 5 PCC and 5 movement stars. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Granted, when I'm not doing a serious playthrough, I like to favour Lara so I can have a big muscular, trolly Dancer who can steal and pick locks.

Edited by Maji

image77-1.png

Credits to TheEnd.

(Not shown : she has 15 movement).

FireEmblem-Thracia776Japan016.png

I wasn't as lucky, but you get the point. -_-

FireEmblem-Thracia776Japan014.png

And my Marty if anyone cares, he made Xavier easier to recruit thanks to bow usage so the Armour Knights would attack him 1~1 Rg.

I wouldn't quite say it's luck when he abused the hell out of her.

Nobody gets 18 Build on Lara by mere luck, either. So I was simply more persistent in my abuse, I'd say.