[FE8] Oh Hey There Sacred Stones Draft

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilliam.

Question: Can undrafted and unrecruited units do things? In other words, do I have to rescue Ross/Garcia? Or is it a 4 turn penalty if I don't and they attack?

I vote if they're undrafted and unrecruited they should be able to attack. It's basically impossible to keep both Ross and Garcia alive without them attacking somebody. Unless I'm missing something....

Edited by Ring Wraith

Gilliam.

Question: Can undrafted and unrecruited units do things? In other words, do I have to rescue Ross/Garcia? Or is it a 4 turn penalty if I don't and they attack?

I vote if they're undrafted and unrecruited they should be able to attack. It's basically impossible to keep both Ross and Garcia alive without them attacking somebody. Unless I'm missing something....

NPC's can do whatever they want with no penalty.

Also snagging Tana and Innes.

Hmm, time to pick my poison, I guess. Dozla and L'arachel.

Edit: Turncounts:

Prologue: 3 turns. Apparently there's a 2 turn strategy, but I couldn't get one where Eirika didn't end up dead.

Chapter 1: 5 turns. Eirika isn't getting great level ups, but Franz is doing well. 2 STR, 1 SKL, 2 SPD, 1 LUK, 1 DEF, 1 RES over this chapter :awesome: Meanwhile, Eirika insisted on getting two level ups with just SKL and LUK. Fortunately, the RNG still went against my units and I ended up needing to restart, anyways.

Edited by Rewjeo

Prologue: 3 turns

No description needed. I got bored of trying to get a lucky2 turn.

Chapter 1: 5 turns

Introducing Gilliam! Gilliam takes on the first lance guy, who Eirika finishes off. Crits the boss during enemyphase and seizes the gate after Gilliam kills the lance guy who randomly comesin.

Chapter 2: 7 turns

Moulder visits the villages (well, not the pure water one).Vanessa gives Gilliam her slim lance so he can actually hit the axe users. Eirikagoes and takes care of the guys to the west while Gilliam goes south. Ross diedfirst turn because I didn't bother rescuing him. Eirika missed so manytimes against the western bandits that I had to bait the last one out of themountains. Moulder helped Gilliam stay alive once he was down to 3hp and had two adjacent enemies. I only have 8 Rapier uses left…stupid 7AS bandit. Garciafinished off the last archer for me.

Eirika is at lvl 7, Gilliam at 5, Moulder at base. Eirikafinally got some strength…

Chapter 3: 9 turns

Neimi! And she even helped a bit on this chapter! Broke the wall down with her andGilliam, attacked with Eirika. Worked my way to the boss. Attackedwith Eirika and her Rapier, healed her, rescued Moulder with Gil Galad so hewas out of range, and then Bazba killed himself on Eirika.

Chapter 4: 10 turns

Gilliam was doubling a lot (¿lolwut?), so I sent him south to rake inexp while Eirika and Neimi cleaned up the reinforcements. Neimi got a luckycritical at the beginning to take out the monster on the mountains. Baited theboss out and then ran towards the west with Gilliam. Boss followed, of course.

Chapter 5: 10 turns

This one was hard. Had to get Joshua by blocking Natashawith Gilliam, and then hope that he didn't die as I took out the rest of theenemies around him so they couldn't attack Natasha. Didn't get the Secret Book or Torch. Oh well, I got the Dragon Shield and Joshua, I'm happy. The villages were intact but I didn't get the Guiding Ring? Do you actually have to visit them? It wasn't worth doing again though...

Chapter 5x: 10 turns

I was shooting for nine, but Ephraim kept dying every otherstrategy I tried, so I had to drop him out of the enemies range. Skipped all of the chests. Got the Silver Sword from Orson.

Chapter 6: 6 turns

I ran north with everybody, with Joshua going as fast as hecould. Gave Neimi the boss killafter weakening him with Eirika. I actually didn't see the turn count, but theBael wasn't yet visible to the civilians, so I'm guessing it was 6. Can thiseven be beaten in 5 without Vanessa/Franz?

Chapter 7: 9 turns

Same strategy. Clear everybody for Joshua, although I wasslowed by the mercs. Eirika used the last of her Rapier on Murray. Gilliam getsthe Knight Crest to become a Great Knight. Yay movement.

69 turns

I'm having troubles on Chapter 8. Probably shouldn't have used the Rapier up, but I still have an Armorslayer, Reginleif, and a Silver Lance on Gilliam. I should be done with the whole thing by next week, since I'm going to Colorado...hopefully the draft will be done before we leave. Not that the last unit is going to help...

Edited by Ring Wraith