[FE10] Mega Awesome NM Draft (The ninth one)

Lilmik11

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U can get a torch (item) in 2-2 and a torch (staff) in 3-6. Remember theres a horseslayer general to the east thats a freaking pacifist. Depending on ur 2nd unit u might be able to clear it even faster than 8.

EDIT: cool i got sothe. Oh and iirc u may need pass on ike too. I dont recall if it was neccesary though.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Good luck ^^' we're in the same chapter :lol: but i'm struggling more lol

Yeah, I don't think I'll have any problems with 4-1. I have neither a Torch nor the Torch Staff, so I'll be leaving Gatrie and Kyza with Ike. Besides, I'll probably need their help in 4-4 anyway.

4-2 is going to be more of a 'for fun' chapter than anything else, now. Do you think it's feasible for Elincia to get #1 at the end, by soloing 4-2 and 4-5?

Damn ur turncount is gonna suffer a lot if u just use elincia there. Umm, i think ud be better off taking a tibarn penalty.

Probably. It wouldn't be nearly as fun, though. And I do hate taking unnecessary penalties...

3-1: 11

3-2: 7

OMFG, I beat 3-1, which was where I was stuck in my first draft! It was pretty tough and I really had to rely on some lucky criticals, but it worked!

How can that stage stop you? just abuse all the penalties if you need.

Great, I'm done part 3. :lol:

3-P 9/177, I had Ike and Mist stand next to each other for the bond benefits.

3-1 16/193, This chapter was difficult, I had Ike and Mist split half way, and I criticalled the boss. Took a Titania penalty.

3-2 7/200, This one was quick, I had them rush south and lure the boss.

3-3 10/210, I cleared this chapter by using celerity and pass. :lol:

3-4 11/221, Boy, was this chapter annoying. I promoted Mist so Ike had to solo the top area...

3-5 5/226, I had given Mist Pass, so she could run over to the boss and critical.

3-6 10/236, This one was quite annoying also. Leonardo and Sothe went north, while Volug had Beastfoe and Paragon. :D:

3-7 12/248, I had Ike go south, with Mist staying behind to prevent a Ranulf penalty.

3-8 10/258, Boy do I hate this chapter. Ike went south and Mist went east, eventually meeting at the boss area. Ike had Adept.

3-9 3/261, I BEXPed Calill and crowned her. She Meteored the boss, with Adept and Flare.

3-10 6/267, This was a long chapter. I had Ike go north and Mist go east. Maybe I should turn my animations off...

3-11 13/280, I BEXPed Sigrun to 20 and crowned her. I gave her Saviour and Pass to ferry Ike over to the other side.

3-12 3/283, Gave Tauroneo a little bit of BEXP and sent him down the ramp. Leonardo had a Crossbow and Volug tanked.

3-13 3/286, Gave Tauroneo the boots, BEXP and Crown. Sent him south to annihilate Ike.

3-E 9/295, Promoted Astrid and gave her a lance forge. I didn't want her or Calill to die so I kept Mist in the front. Calill and Ike had adept. I did battle saving for crits.

Edited by Anderson88

3-1 15/192, This chapter was difficult, I had Ike and Mist split half way, and I criticalled the boss.

3-2 7/199, This one was quick, I had them rush south and lure the boss.

3-3 10/209, I cleared this chapter by using celerity and pass. :lol:

3-4 8/217, Boy, was this chapter annoying. I promoted Mist so Ike had to solo the top area...

3-5 4/211, I had given Mist Celerity and Pass, so she could run over to the boss and critical.

3-6 10/231, This one was quite annoying also. Leonardo and Sothe went north, while Volug had Beastfoe and Paragon. :D:

3-7 12/243, I had Ike go south, with Mist staying behind to prevent a Ranulf penalty.

3-8 5/248, Boy do I hate this chapter. Ike went south and Mist went east, eventually meeting at the boss area.

3-9 3/251, I BEXPed Calill and crowned her. She Meteored the boss.

3-10 6/257, This was a long chapter. I had Ike go north and Mist go east. Maybe I should turn my animations off...

3-11 7/264, I BEXPed Sigrun to 20 and crowned her. I gave her Celerity and Pass to ferry Ike over to the other side.

3-12 3/267, Gave Tauroneo a little bit of BEXP and sent him down the ramp. Leonardo had a Crossbow and Volug tanked.

3-13 2/269, Gave Tauroneo the boots, BEXP and Crown. Sent him south to annihilate Ike.

3-E 5/274, Promoted Astrid and gave her a lance forge. I didn't want her or Calill to die so I kept Mist in the front.

Great job! Anyway, I have some stat-boosters(A seraph robe and an energy drop), and I'm wondering who should I give them to between Ike,Mia,Shinon,Brom,Ranulf and Tanith?

Energy drop to Mia/Ranulf. take your pick.

Possibly the seraph robe to ranulf for BEXP.

I was thinking about giving the Seraph Robe to Tanith.Thoughts? I do agree with the energy drop. But...Maybe I should keep it for Vika later on?She's only going to have 27 atk in 4-4.

3-1 15/192, This chapter was difficult, I had Ike and Mist split half way, and I criticalled the boss.

3-2 7/199, This one was quick, I had them rush south and lure the boss.

3-3 10/209, I cleared this chapter by using celerity and pass. :lol:

3-4 8/217, Boy, was this chapter annoying. I promoted Mist so Ike had to solo the top area...

3-5 4/211, I had given Mist Celerity and Pass, so she could run over to the boss and critical.

3-6 10/231, This one was quite annoying also. Leonardo and Sothe went north, while Volug had Beastfoe and Paragon. :D:

3-7 12/243, I had Ike go south, with Mist staying behind to prevent a Ranulf penalty.

3-8 5/248, Boy do I hate this chapter. Ike went south and Mist went east, eventually meeting at the boss area.

3-9 3/251, I BEXPed Calill and crowned her. She Meteored the boss.

3-10 6/257, This was a long chapter. I had Ike go north and Mist go east. Maybe I should turn my animations off...

3-11 7/264, I BEXPed Sigrun to 20 and crowned her. I gave her Celerity and Pass to ferry Ike over to the other side.

3-12 3/267, Gave Tauroneo a little bit of BEXP and sent him down the ramp. Leonardo had a Crossbow and Volug tanked.

3-13 2/269, Gave Tauroneo the boots, BEXP and Crown. Sent him south to annihilate Ike.

3-E 5/274, Promoted Astrid and gave her a lance forge. I didn't want her or Calill to die so I kept Mist in the front.

I'm sorry, but I just cannot believe your turncounts, most of them at least. Your explanations are lacking to top it of. The Chapters I have problems with:

3-1: 15 Turns with a 12 Turn time limit? No penalty with Ike and mist only makes 15 Turns logical, but 12 turn time limit hinders that. Don't you think?

3-4: How the hell did you promote mist this early, master crown isn't possible, did Ike get BExp at all? Also, with Ike and mist only, and ranulf in the way, 8 turns seems pretty hard, considering Draco reinforcements, and Ike having to kill the top alone.

3-8: I want a turn by turn strategy of how the hell you can 5turn this with two characters, while lot's of us struggle with 6 with more, and better characters.

3-9: It's possible, but hard, I take it Calill had adept?

3-10: I deem that as impossible with so many 2 range and stationary enemies. Turn By turn please.

3-13: Tomahawk Crit? He can't get adjacent to Ike until turn 3 iirc. If not, Nvm.

3-E 5 Turns with only Ike & Mist used seriously? Calill & Astrid were held back. Getting so many kills with two units, one Mist, the other sleeped very easily. I think it's hard to swallow.

Sorry for being suspicious, but I find it really hard to swallow, and one chapter is literally impossible, though in your favor.

3-1: 15 Turns with a 12 Turn time limit? No penalty with Ike and mist only makes 15 Turns logical, but 12 turn time limit hinders that. Don't you think?

He probably took a penalty and didn't note it, or typo'd. Annoying when people do that, I know, but still a logical conclusion.

3-4: How the hell did you promote mist this early, master crown isn't possible, did Ike get BExp at all? Also, with Ike and mist only, and ranulf in the way, 8 turns seems pretty hard, considering Draco reinforcements, and Ike having to kill the top alone.

3-3 in particular gives a lot of BEXP, so with enough CEXP beforehand I can see this being possible, although not a great idea considering the mountain Mist is no longer able to get up. 8 turns is a real stretch, though I can't say for sure that it isn't possible.

3-8: I want a turn by turn strategy of how the hell you can 5turn this with two characters, while lot's of us struggle with 6 with more, and better characters.

Agreed. 5 turns with just Ike and Mist is most likely impossible. When I had Ike, Haar, Mordecai, and Soren it took some time to figure out how to do it that fast.

3-9: It's possible, but hard, I take it Calill had adept?

No, it should not be possible because of enemies that get in her way. Promotion has nothing to do with it. I am 99% sure turn 4 is the soonest Calill can hit the boss with Meteor when on her own.

3-10: I deem that as impossible with so many 2 range and stationary enemies. Turn By turn please.

Agreed, this seems really far-fetched.

3-13: Tomahawk Crit? He can't get adjacent to Ike until turn 3 iirc. If not, Nvm.

Pretty sure Vykan did the same 2 turn strat in his speedrun, so it's possible. Tauroneo w/Boots can barely make it down the ledge on turn 1, and he also needs Pass.

3-E 5 Turns with only Ike & Mist used seriously? Calill & Astrid were held back. Getting so many kills with two units, one Mist, the other sleeped very easily. I think it's hard to swallow.

Ike can avoid Sleep pretty easily by eating Pure Water and diverting it to the Beast Laguz, but this is still a pretty insane turn count for the team, especially after Astrid and Calill were behind (which Astrid actually shouldn't need if Mist is okay...).

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Well, it also has to do with the fact that his Turn counts weren't of a seasoned drafter, with more units in part one than 3, i find it dubious that the turncount gets insanely lower here. =/

For 3-8, Ike has to kill two generals, taking two out of 8 turns minimally, the remaining six are for getting up. With either Thunder mages blocking, of extra ledges to climb, I think that just doesn't work.

And we don't know anything about pass or not, because of the lacking info. =/ But ok, 2 Turns is possible, so it could. I still find it strange, since something like that is known, but the 2 turn of 1-6-2 isn't? I say it's dubious.

One more I noticed:

Promoted or not, Sigrun doesn't have capacity for Celerity and Pass, and even so she'd be mauled because of Rescue penalties. Pass and Savior, though, is possible, and the turn count is acceptable as well, but I wanted to point that out.

Oh, same for 3-5, Mist can't even equip Savior with Celerity/Pass, but that one should also be possible in 4 turn regardless.

3-12 also seems really low for the reason Vicious Sal stated but is probably possible.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Oh, for 3-12 I loaded Tauroneo with 1-2 rangeds and the units suicided on him... I made so many mistakes, sorry, I wasn't really logging my playthrough. I was just trying to recall what I did, because whenever I play I usually don't have access to my computer. OH, yes I meant Saviour, Rescued Ike and cantoed, the turn count was 12, sorry. The next turn I had Leanne Galdr and suicide. I'm really not sure what happened for 3-8... Hope I didn't mess up or something.

Edit : I fixed my turn counts to what I believe I did, because I remember having trouble with all of them...

Oh yeah, by the way you can get a crown in 3-3 from the visits.

Edited by Anderson88