[FE10] Mega Awesome NM Draft (The ninth one)

Lilmik11

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Tiger that trails Micaiah, and since she only has 7 range but he has 7 move, she can't attack it without it attacking her first. I'm trying different placements now though, to see if I can remedy the issue and still finish in 7 turns.

There's a Tiger that trails Micaiah, and since she only has 7 range but he has 7 move, she can't attack it without it attacking her first. I'm trying different placements now though, to see if I can remedy the issue and still finish in 7 turns.

I think I know which one you're talking about, though that only happened for me in HM. If it is the one I'm thinking about, then on turn 2 Sothe should be placed at the edge of his range and he should attack Sothe while Micaiah hides behind her green-haired lover.

I think I know which one you're talking about, though that only happened for me in HM. If it is the one I'm thinking about, then on turn 2 Sothe should be placed at the edge of his range and he should attack Sothe while Micaiah hides behind her green-haired lover.

Yeah. Going by this diagram, Sothe should actually stand one square further east on turn 2.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Yeah. Going by this diagram, Sothe should actually stand one square further east on turn 2.

Yeah.

EDIT: Also, on turn 3 Sothe must go to the chokepoint down and to the right of the square on that diagram. Micaiah goes behind him. From there it's the same.

And since he (Sho) got it wrong, I now declare this my strategy and you all must credit me for using it.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Let me give you a recap, Nealuchi rocks. Aran is serviceable, got what i expected. Titan is a goddess. Ike is good.

and now i'll dump this shit on you

1-E 12

2-p 8

2-1 9, with brom and neph penalties.

2-2 11 with only a Lucia :D

2-3 7, with geoff/kieran

2-e 3

3-p 10 or less, ends on other so i dont recall.

3-1 11 with a shinnon

3-2 4

3-3 12

3-4 7 with Ranulf

3-5 4

3-6 15, this stage ahnoys me =/

Yeah.

EDIT: Also, on turn 3 Sothe must go to the chokepoint down and to the right of the square on that diagram. Micaiah goes behind him. From there it's the same.

And since he (Sho) got it wrong, I now declare this my strategy and you all must credit me for using it.

The other differences on Hard Mode include having to be extremely lucky in order to tank all the hits that you're expected to. Sho's strat really doesn't work that well in HM.

I don't know exactly a good way to split my team up. So any advice would be taken :]

Silver: Laura/Sanaki

Greil: Ike/Aran/Titan

Hawk: Reyson

don't know about my Birdies tho.

I don't know exactly a good way to split my team up. So any advice would be taken :]

Silver: Laura/Sanaki

Greil: Ike/Aran/Titan

Hawk: Reyson

don't know about my Birdies tho.

Send one Bird Micaiah's way, since with those two mages, more help won't be as needed. Sen The other 2 birds Tibarn's way.

Send one Bird Micaiah's way, since with those two mages, more help won't be as needed. Sen The other 2 birds Tibarn's way.

That's what i was thinking, do you think Neal will be ok on Silver with sanaki/laura?

That's what i was thinking, do you think Neal will be ok on Silver with sanaki/laura?

I'd say yes, Laura can take on the front of the army, while sanaki and Neal clear the easter scrubs.

The other differences on Hard Mode include having to be extremely lucky in order to tank all the hits that you're expected to. Sho's strat really doesn't work that well in HM.

He has to get a little lucky in NM too if you want the Seraph Robe, since then he can't heal on turn 7.

[spoiler=MVPs]1-P: Micaiah

1-1: Micaiah

1-2: Nolan

1-3: Sothe

1-4: Sothe

1-5: Sothe

1-6: Sothe

1-7: Sothe

1-8: Sothe

1-9: Micaiah

1-E: Micaiah

[spoiler=Expenditures]Micaiah - Spirit Dust

Sothe -

Zihark -

Fiona - Energy Drop, Seraph Robe

Tormod -

[spoiler=Part 1]1-P: 5 +3 (Edward)/8

Simple stuff. Edward rampages through as Micaiah cleans up.

MVP: Micaiah

Unit		Level	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah		2	15	2	8	9	8	11	3	5	

1-1: 6 +3 (Nolan)/17

Similar to 1-P except Nolan replaces Edward and Micaiah has to take a few hits. I like Micaiah's levels.

Micaiah		4	15	2	10	9	10	13	4	7	

1-2: 6 +3 (Nolan)/26

I experimented a method to not take a penalty, but it took way too much dodge luck for Micaiah. I was able to use Micaiah's good levels to get Laura moving a turn earlier and Sothe to the Energy Drop faster, allowing a 6 turn clear while still getting the Drop and Thani.

MVP: Nolan

Micaiah		5	16	2	11	9	10	14	5	8	A Sothe
Sothe		1	35	18	4	20	20	15	14	9	A Micaiah

1-3: 7/33

I'm pretty sure 7 is the fastest either way with just Sothe and Micaiah, but left gets a lot more experience, so I find it better. It also gets Aran, meaning I can get a Sleep staff later. I used a similar method in the Transfers Draft but this time I found a way to avoid having the Archer follow after Micaiah by getting Sothe to kill him in time (don't know how I missed that before). Micaiah even gets the boss kill.

MVP: Sothe

Micaiah		6	17	2	12	10	11	15	5	9	A Sothe
Sothe		1	35	18	4	20	20	15	14	9	A Micaiah

1-4: 7/40

Skills:

Micaiah -

Sothe - (Guard), Wrath, Cancel

Bought the Beastkiller for Sothe, obviously. Used the standard 7 turn strategy getting Beastfoe and Robe. Got a boss kill for Micaiah.

Micaiah		8	18	4	14	10	13	16	5	11	A Sothe
Sothe		4	35	20	4	21	22	17	14	11	A Micaiah

1-5: 6/46

Skills:

Micaiah - Wrath

Sothe - (Guard), Cancel

Bought the Spirit Dust and used it on Micaiah. Stole the Master Seal and waited out 6 turns while feeding kills to Micaiah as much as possible.

Micaiah		9	18	4	17	11	14	17	5	12	A Sothe
Sothe		4	35	20	4	21	22	17	14	11	A Micaiah

1-6: 4 & 2/52

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - (Guard), Wrath

Zihark - (Adept), Cancel, Renewal

Made sure to stock up on Iron Knife forges for Sothe. Speaking of, I love how many uses he saved due to Wrath crits. Saving money ftw.

Part 1 saw Sothe heading west to take everything, Zihark north to get those guys, and Micaiah in the middle to handle leftovers. Some experimenting opened up a 4 turn strategy that relied on a bit of Wrath critting and Sothe killing a lot.

Part 2 saw Sothe being Shoved twice by Zihark so he could reach the sweet spot for the boss, whom he Wrath critted. For turn 1 enemy phase I purposely left Micaiah in range of the Wind Edge guy so I could get his Red Gem while Tauroneo blocked the others with his mighty aura. Sweet success!

Micaiah		10	19	4	18	11	14	18	6	13	A Sothe
Sothe		6	36	21	4	23	24	19	15	11	A Micaiah
Zihark		3	30	17	6	22	23	11	13	11

1-7: 6/58

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - (Guard), Wrath

Zihark - (Adept), Cancel, Paragon

Fiona - (Savior), (Imbue)

Fed Fiona the Robe and Drop and gave her an awesome forge. 6 turns required 4 Shoves for Micaiah and at least 3 of them in the first 4 turns so she could nail the Armor Knight. I ended up needing to recruit Tormod and co. on the last turn (Sothe had crit killed the boss with Beastkiller) just to get them out of the way so Zihark could Shove Micaiah one last time. Even freed two prisoners!

Micaiah		11	20	4	19	12	14	19	7	14	A Sothe
Sothe		6	36	21	4	23	24	19	15	11	A Micaiah
Zihark		3	30	17	6	22	23	11	13	11
Fiona		10	32	11	6	9	11	7	9	7
Tormod		5	34	13	17	16	20	14	12	14

1-8: 4/62

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - (Guard), Wrath

Fiona - (Savior), (Imbue)

Tormod - (Celerity), Renewal

I was originally going for 5 turns but after some experimenting I noticed 4 turns was probably possible and looked into it.

First, Sothe took the entire east section. There's not much to this part. The most specific thing is that he had to kill the healer on turn 4, which he was able to reach just barely.

Tormod started going left to get rid of those bandits early, then came back to take the reinforcements. I'm not sure if he needed Celerity for this but no one else needed it.

Zihark headed up north and around, being sure to kill the healer and the 2 range enemies on turn 3 enemy phase so he could Brave Sword the remaining bandits to death.

Micaiah mostly just hung in the middle. That Dracoknight was the biggest problem in this strategy and I needed her to take it out. I had to move her so that on turn 4 the Dracoknight would end up in a position where the north western prisoner was the only one he could reach, but blocking with Micaiah and Volug caused him to attack Micaiah and be killed by her. This was the only way I could do it because he otherwise makes sure to stay out of Micaiah's range.

Micaiah		12	20	4	20	12	15	20	7	15	A Sothe
Sothe		7	37	22	4	24	24	20	15	11	A Micaiah
Zihark		4	31	17	6	23	24	12	13	12
Fiona		10	32	11	6	9	11	7	9	7
Tormod		5	34	13	17	16	20	14	12	14

1-9: 4/66

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

I knew this was possible, it just took some doing.

Specific strategy removed.

Micaiah		14	21	4	20	13	16	21	7	17	

1-E: 10/76

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - (Guard), Wrath

Fiona - (Imbue)

Tormod - Renewal

Ilyana transferred Celerity, Pass, Savior, Speedwing, and Hammer.

Basic strategy: Micaiah uses full move each turn. Others mostly just make sure she can do that. Micaiah actually ended up getting to level 20 due to high amounts of Resolve tanking (she even killed Jarod with a [not necessary] crit). Managed to get Speedwing (to Ilyana), Parity, and Reaper Card. Zihark and Fiona stayed behind the whole time. Zihark fended off the reinforcements while Fiona kinda just ate free kills. She is really bad. Tormod helped get rid of enemies in the way and eventually blocked off some guys in the middle so Sothe and Micaiah could advance. Ironically, by the end Sothe was mostly just a support bot for Micaiah.

Micaiah		1	27	7	21	17	20	26	12	21	A Sothe
Sothe		8	37	22	4	25	25	21	15	11	A Micaiah
Zihark		6	33	18	6	25	26	13	13	13
Fiona		13	33	13	6	10	13	10	12	8
Tormod		6	34	14	17	17	20	14	13	14

Part 1 total: 76

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

2-P: 8+3(Nealuchi)

2-1: 11+3(Nephenee)

2-2: 14+4(Lucia)

2-3: 8+3(Geoffrey)

And now I'm stuck at 2-E. I'm trying to go with a 2 turn strat including Elincia, because let's face it, what can a Lv.15 Brom do there?

And now I'm stuck at 2-E. I'm trying to go with a 2 turn strat including Elincia, because let's face it, what can a Lv.15 Brom do there?

I cleared 2-E in 2 turns with just Marcia and Brom. Brom was BEXP'd enough so he could have 22 Spd (it was Tellius Draft so he had good transfers), took the Hammer and Marcia dropped him in the sweet spot on turn 2. Even if you can't get him to 22 Spd, you could probably still go for a 3 turn in the same way where Brom finishes the job on player phase. If he can survive.

I cleared 2-E in 2 turns with just Marcia and Brom. Brom was BEXP'd enough so he could have 22 Spd (it was Tellius Draft so he had good transfers), took the Hammer and Marcia dropped him in the sweet spot on turn 2. Even if you can't get him to 22 Spd, you could probably still go for a 3 turn in the same way where Brom finishes the job on player phase. If he can survive.

Err...what? I don't have the hammer, Kieran does. Brom barely has 18 speed, I'm not really confident he can survive.

Err...what? I don't have the hammer, Kieran does. Brom barely has 18 speed, I'm not really confident he can survive.

Oh, well, you could have transferred it to the Convoy in 2-3. I'm sure you could have found a chance to do it with the items that are dropped/found in the map. What about the Speedwing? Did you get that/send it back?

In any case

[spoiler=Part 2]2-P: 8/8

Elincia was my free unit. Feed Marcia kills, including the boss. All enemies dead by the end.

MVP: Marcia

Marcia		6	35	17	6	18	21	12	17	15	
Haar		11	46	23	2	24	20	13	23	7	

2-1: 6 +3 (Nephenee) +3 (Brom)/20

Nephenee broke through the center to Wrath crit the boss. Brom helped a bit and recruited Heather.

MVP: Nephenee

2-2: 6 +4 (Lucia)/30

Some crit luck and good positioning got a boss kill for Mordecai and out of there in a speedy fashion. Wind Edge is very helpful for all those Mages.

MVP: Lucia

Mordecai	16	57	14	1	9	9	15	16	4	

2-3: 6 +3 (Geoffrey)/39

Geoffrey charges as Marcia clears the way. I think 5 turns may have been possible but it was pretty unreliable and would have missed the Speedwing. 6 turns got both the Speedwing and the boss kill for Marcia though I was stupid and screwed up sending the Brave Lance back. Not a big deal.

Also, the Arms Scroll pleasantly surprised me. I wasn't even going for it, and then it popped up.

Marcia		8	37	17	7	18	23	13	18	16	

2-E: 2/41

I rack up a bunch of penalties and then kick this map in the face. Haar got enough BEXP to double Ludveck and survive in general while Mordecai got the Speedwing so he could get the Energy Drop (but I would have given him the Wing anyway). Note that the guy with the Energy Drop moves before Ludveck and Mordecai can get into his range on turn 2. Marcia really didn't do much of anything.

MVP: Mordecai

Haar		17	49	27	2	26	22	17	25	8	
Mordecai	17	58	14	1	10	11	16	16	4	

Part 2 total: 41

Overall total: 117

Oh, well, you could have transferred it to the Convoy in 2-3. I'm sure you could have found a chance to do it with the items that are dropped/found in the map. What about the Speedwing? Did you get that/send it back?

In any case

[spoiler=Part 2]2-P: 8/8

Elincia was my free unit. Feed Marcia kills, including the boss. All enemies dead by the end.

Marcia		6	35	17	6	18	21	12	17	15	
Haar		11	46	23	2	24	20	13	23	7	

2-1: 6 +3 (Nephenee) +3 (Brom)/20

Nephenee broke through the center to Wrath crit the boss. Brom helped a bit and recruited Heather.

MVP: Nephenee

2-2: 6 +4 (Lucia)/30

Some crit luck and good positioning got a boss kill for Mordecai and out of there in a speedy fashion. Wind Edge is very helpful for all those Mages.

MVP: Lucia

Mordecai	16	57	14	1	9	9	15	16	4	

2-3: 6 +3 (Geoffrey)/39

Geoffrey charges as Marcia clears the way. I think 5 turns may have been possible but it was pretty unreliable and would have missed the Speedwing. 6 turns got both the Speedwing and the boss kill for Marcia though I was stupid and screwed up sending the Brave Lance back. Not a big deal.

Also, the Arms Scroll pleasantly surprised me. I wasn't even going for it, and then it popped up.

2-E: 2/41

I rack up a bunch of penalties and then kick this map in the face. Haar got enough BEXP to double Ludveck and survive in general while Mordecai got the Speedwing so he could get the Energy Drop (but I would have given him the Wing anyway). Note that the guy with the Energy Drop moves before Ludveck and Mordecai can get into his range on turn 2. Marcia really didn't do much of anything.

MVP: Mordecai

Haar		17	49	27	2	26	22	17	25	8	
Mordecai	17	58	14	1	10	11	16	16	4	

Part 2 total: 41

Overall total: 117

It's not in the convoy, Kieran has both the speed wing and the hammer. So...maybe a 10 turn clear? God, I'm so stupid for forgetting that!