[FE10] Mega Awesome NM Draft (The ninth one)

Lilmik11

Wait, so using a character multiple times only incurs one penalty? :dry:

And I thought I would get a +24 on 1-2 for using Nolan.

Why the disgruntled emote? Drafts are like golf, because you're aiming for a LOW score.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so using a character multiple times only incurs one penalty? :dry:

And I thought I would get a +24 on 1-2 for using Nolan.

Oh shit dude...

Why the disgruntled emote? Drafts are like golf, because you're aiming for a LOW score.

He thought a 3 turn penalty for somebody meant that if you attack 8 times with them its a 24 turn penalty.

I mean, if he's attacked on the enemy phase twice, then do you get 6 turns penalty or just 3 without anymore additions for the rest of the chapter?

Just 3. No matter what a unit does in the chapter - from simply getting attacked once to soloing the map - the penalty is only ever added once.

Oh, and I was like, (How do people get such low turns even though they practically HAVE to use undrafted characters?)...

Oh you know, I just use nolan to 1 hit the boss on 1-1, and miccy tanks the rest =]

Just follow this link and make sure Sothe has the Beast Killer equipped. Guaranteed finish in 8 turns.

1) 7 turns.

2) Sothe's second spot should be one to the right of what is shown there. His third spot is the furthest chokepoint you can get to from there and after that it's the same.

3) You may want to use Kard or something on the first turn for the Cats to preserve Beastkiller uses depending on Sothe's Str.

1) 7 turns.

2) Sothe's second spot should be one to the right of what is shown there. His third spot is the furthest chokepoint you can get to from there and after that it's the same.

3) You may want to use Kard or something on the first turn for the Cats to preserve Beastkiller uses depending on Sothe's Str.

1) I gave him an extra turn if he needs it :3

2) That's only for hard mode.

3) Yeah but I didn't want to complicate things too much

1) I gave him an extra turn if he needs it :3

2) That's only for hard mode.

3) Yeah but I didn't want to complicate things too much

1) Oh, well, following the image gives you 7. So yeah.

2) Pretty sure it applies either way because that spot is the edge of the Tiger's range on that turn.

3) Okay, just wanted to add a bit of extra advice :):.

Tangerine was right, I have been using more emoticons lately. Gah...

2) Pretty sure it applies either way because that spot is the edge of the Tiger's range on that turn.

I was under the impression that the troublesome Tiger we're referring to doesn't exist in Normal Mode, which is why the picture is 100% correct for that mode, but needs the one tweak to be used in HM. I might be wrong though, however, I remember having no issues with the image when I used it for the last NM draft I participated in, but I got a little confused when I tried using it for the HM draft a couple days ago.

Edited by Yuglyoshi

I was under the impression that the troublesome Tiger we're referring to doesn't exist in Normal Mode, which is why the picture is 100% correct for that mode, but needs the one tweak to be used in HM. I might be wrong though, however, I remember having no issues with the image when I used it for the last NM draft I participated in, but I got a little confused when I tried using it for the HM draft a couple days ago.

RK noted it earlier in this thread and was clearly talking about this (NM) draft. I also recall doing it for this draft (haven't started the other HM one yet). It is possible, though, that the AI changes based on Sothe's stats, but I find that unlikely.

In fact, another unit should make it faster, by clearing the east while Sothe clears the west (you might miss the Seraph Robe this way, though).

The unit has to be capable of 1 rounding the tigers including the boss. Otherwise you miss the seraph robe... and I'm not even sure if said unit could get to the seraph robe :unsure:... My Nolan couldn't do it, due to lack of strenght so i missed the seraph :<