[FE11] Random Reclass Roundup!

Hippoman

Welcome, friends and nomads, to the Random Reclass Roundup!

It's gonna be a standard Draft competition of FE11, but with one significant catch.

As soon as possible after aqquiring a unit, you must:

Go to the reclass menu and roll two dice.

Press the right direction on the D-Pad that many times.

That is the end all, be all class of that unit. (If you fall on a class you cannot reclass to, roll again.)

Yeah, it's gonna be pretty deep seated in luck, I know, but still. It should be interesting, and a nice break from most normal playthroughs.

General Rules: Marth, Nagi, Xane, and Julian are free. Standard 4 turn penalty for using an undrafted unit. Undrafted units cannot equip weapons, but they may shop and recruit characters.

Tiki, Bantu, Rickard, Xane, Beck, Jake, and Nagi are exempt to the random reclass rule. Units you get before reclass is unlocked may stay in their original classes until you can reclass them. Upon recruit, units may stay in their normal class FOR THAT CHAPTER ONLY. This does not apply to units not recruited on the battlefield (Elice, etc.)

Warp Staff: May be used, but there is no Warp Skipping allowed.

Gaidens: Mandatory. Generics cannot equip weapons. The following trick may be used for 24x if you want to keep the better Falchion:

Kill off Tiki (or anyone if you didn't recruit her/she died) holding the Falchion in chapter 24.

Alm staff her in Chapter 24x, and the Falchion should be in the convoy.

Forge is ALLOWED, Wi-Fi Shop is NOT

Game Mode: Normal.

So, let's get this crazy show on the road, Draft Order is standard fare (A,B,C,D,E,E,D,C,B,A,A,B,C,D,E,E,D) Etc. Everyone gets 11 units

1. Hippoman: Abel, Navarre, Wendell, Darros, Wolf, Horace, Ymir, Gordin, Samson, Lorenz, Wrys

2. SpyKitty: Cain, Merric,Athena, Palla, Lena, Etzel, Astram, Linde, Norne, Bantu, Elice

3. Quintessence: Frey, Catria, Cord, Sedgar, Radd, Minerva, Dolph, Tiki, Maria, Est, Boah

4. Furetchen: Barst, Hardin, Jake, Draug, Caesar, Beck, Castor, Midia, Vyland, Macellan, Boah

5.13thShadow: Caeda, Ogma, Jeigan, Roshea, Bord, Matthis, Roger, Tomas, Rickard, Arran, Boah,

Gogogo!

UNITS TO CHOOSE FROM

ALL UNITS HAVE BEEN DRAFTED:

Abel: Hippoman

Cain: Spykitty

Frey: Quintessence

Jagen/Jeigan: 13thshadow

Gordin: Hippoman

Draug: Furetchen

Norne: SpyKitty

Sheeda/Caeda/bluehairchick:13thshadow

Wrys.gif : Hippoman

Ogma:13thshadow

Barst: Furetchen

Bord: 13thShadow

Cord:Quintessence

Castor: Furetchen

Darros: Hippoman

Lena: SpyKitty

Navarre: Hippoman

Merric: SpyKitty

Matthis: 13th Shadow

Hardin: Furetchen

Wolf: Hippoman

Sedgar: Quintessence

Roshea: 13thshadow

Vyland: Furetchen

Wendell: Hippoman

Rickard: 13thshadow

Athena: SpyKitty

Bantu: SpyKitty

Caesar: Furetchen

Radd: Quintessence

Roger: 13thshadow

Jeorge: Hippoman

Maria: Quintessence

Minerva: Quintessence

Linde:SpyKitty

Jake: Furetchen

Midia: Furetchen

Dolph: Quintessence

Macellan: Furetchen

Boah: Quintessence

Tomas:13thshadow

Horace: Hippoman

Beck: Furetchen

Astram: SpyKitty

Palla: SpyKitty

Catria: Quintessence

Arran:13thshadow

Samson: Hippoman

Etzel: SpyKitty

Est: Quintessence

Tiki: Quintessence

Lorenz:Hippoman

Ymir: Hippoman

Elice:Spykitty

Edited by Hippoman

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, what's going to be the deal with rolling the dice? I mean, we can 'Roll' the dice, and OHHAYLOOK DM!CORD, CAV!NAVARRE, CAV!ABEL/CAIN.

I think a 3rd party should do the randomizing.

Um, what's going to be the deal with rolling the dice? I mean, we can 'Roll' the dice, and OHHAYLOOK DM!CORD, CAV!NAVARRE, CAV!ABEL/CAIN.

I think a 3rd party should do the randomizing.

I was just going to go with the honor code, but I suppose if an extra person wants to roll 10 times for each person, it's ok by me. But, yeah, I see where you're coming from.

Sign me up. It will be my first draft, quite interesting. There are 10 units for each drafter, is Frey and Norne included? Both modes are fine for me, have a go for H1. It'll be more challenging.

Well, I'll have to give a few less units if we do H1, due to no Frey or Norne. 53 means I can't divide evenly without undrafted units, which would be ok I guess. But if we do H1, everyone will get 1 less unit. However, I'm going to take a look at the total units.

I'm gonna add a poll for NM or H1.

OK,

I made a grievous math error. 59 Units-4 Free Units= 55, not 50gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

So you'll all get 11 units if we do NM, 10 if we do H1. MAH BAD.

...Meh, sure. My qualifications are...that I can use code and have the game. And a LOT of spare time. Let's do this.

Alright then, let the draft begin! Please, with your first draft pick, roll 2 die 11 times and post those numbers with the pick. I'll assign them to people's units later. We're gonna have to do Normal Mode, due to Norne and Frey availability.

Anyway,

Abel

http://www2.whidbey....pt/dice2rol.htm

This set of numbers will go to a random other player, so I can't cheat with my numbers.

Edited by Hippoman

Cain.

And due to the wonderful thing that is called a mobile browser, it won't let me roll the dice.

Uhh... if 24x is mandatory, then shouldn't Nagi be free instead of Gotoh? Since going to 24x means no Gotoh.

You're right, I'll change that, which brings us down to 54 units, which means someone is going to have 10 units instead of 11 (Probably me). Whoever gets the last pick gets tiebraker priority.

And yes, Eleven dice rolls. I'm all over the place

today Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Edited by Hippoman

Ok. The thing is as it follows (Parentheses indicates total turns):

Prologue 1: 5 Turns

Marth - Lord

Lv. 2.40, Hp 19, Str 5, Mag 0, Skill 4, Spd 8, Luck 8, Def 8, Res 0

Prologue 2: 4 Turns (9)

Marth (Lv. 2.90)

Frey - Cavalier

Lv. 2.50, Hp 19, Str 7, Mag 0, Skill 7, Spd 7, Luck 3, Def 7, Res 0

- Left an archer with 8Hp. Made Abel trade Javelin to Frey and Iron Sword to Marth.

Prologue 3: 7 Turns (16)

Marth

Lv. 3.50, Hp 20, Str 6, Mag 0, Skill 5, Spd 9, Luck 9, Def 8, Res 0

Frey

Lv. 5.1, Hp 22, Str 10, Skill 10, Spd 10, Luck 4, Def 7, Res 0

Notes: Jagen traded his vulnerary to Marth. Cain traded his lance to Frey and sword to Marth. Frey almost soloed the chapter with javelin. Enemies routed. Thinking in not using Jagen nor Gordin.

Edited by Quintessence