(FE10) Draft EX

Junkhead

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Integ. :3

And wow, I never used Mist before. 80 In a draft, at least.

RedFox, I am sorery to inform you that Makalov is taken.

Okay seriously how do I keep screwing this up.

Let me edit this.

Astrid is not taken. Astrid.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

soul changed his name? How? I wanna change mine :p. And eww fiona. This will not be cool. Nope not at all. I wonder if 3-4 will be troublesome? My only part 3 unit is oscar at that point and hes bad in that map.

Edited by Marciaxrolf

Life just told me he never played FE10 before

YEA THAT'S KINDA OBVIOUS FROM THE DRAFTS YOU'RE GIVING ME

Excellen, your team looks pretty solid to me. The desert might be a problem, though.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

I have nightmares about certain part 3 chapters in which Aran gets ORKO'd by tigers. Experience has taught me Aran has incompetent offense and defense when he starts out, and because of that, it's very hard to get him to improve. I have problems with having to spend a ton of BEXP on Lucia and Tormod (and Kieran IIRC) come endgame. I have no problem with getting Titania, but getting me Gatrie at a somewhat later point and giving me a better DB on the first draft would have been preferable to me. Heather is just ugh. You want to avoid using more than one dagger user come endgame, though I suppose she has her thieving uses. In drafts, there's less items you want to steal from chests, so the thieving ability also decreases in usefulness.

Tigers in NM have 14-16 AS. It only takes Aran 13 AS to get away from getting doubled. Theres a crapton of BEXP in NM; so you'll never have to worry about it. You can BEXP slowplay his stats up pretty quickly and promote him at the latter half of Part 1. And his offense and defense aren't an issue at all, sepecially considering you have an Angelic Robe, an Energy Drop and a Secret Book (So he caps Skill faster) to give him. Even the Dracoshield really helps.

Again, Lucia and Tormod won't have issues promoting. You'll have lots of BEXP by Part 4.

Kieran's easy to level up.

Janaff is great. Just BEXP him to lvl 30, give him Wildheart and Adept and call it a day.

Thieving utility isn't exactly such a utility at all after Part 1. To use Heather well, you should pour most of Part 2's BEXP on her. Prior to that, give her the Talisman and maybe the Secret Book. I recommend you use 2 levels of BEXP on Kieran at most, so Heather gets the rest.

Actually, it's not that far-fetched in HM. But in NM? Not if you've been training him.

It's actually very possible in hard mode.

And ninja'd.

This isn't an HM draft...is it?

I've had a Nolan who fucked me up in HM. He got 2HKO by tigers =[

Edited by Fenrir

This isn't an HM draft...is it?

I've had a Nolan who fucked me up in HM. He got 2HKO by tigers =[

Doesn't Nolan always get 2HKO'd by Tigers in HM without Tarvos and/or (I forget which) a Dracoshield?

I already started lol.

1-P 5 turns + 4 edward 9/9

edward goes around killing stuff and mic tries to get as many kills as posible. Edward wrath crits boss on turn 5 enemy phase.

Micaiah 2.40 16 2 7 8 8 11 2 5

1-1 6 turns + 4 nolan 10/19

Mic trades leo's draco and eats it. Nolan walls by the halberdier. The rest is pretty straightforward. I didnt kill the boss and i didnt get the hand axe.

Micaiah 3.26 17 2 8 8 8 12 4* 6 *draco

Edited by PegKnightLover