Does size matter?

28 members have voted

1. 1. Does it?

• Yes
    • No

While I agree wholeheartedly on the last part, I have to respectfully request that you edit this to be more inflammatory. We're trying to teach Soul that other people think different than him.

This is FftF and I have no interest in teaching Soul anything. He is a spectacular human being over the net as far as I am concerned. Moreover I am quite mediative in mood so I don't see why I should be held to such a standard of trying to teach a particular viewpoint. I am quite odd. Why concern yourself with what I say?

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Why are you so pushy about it? Why do you hate other peoples' viewpoints, Soul?

But I don't. 8[ I'm actually asking because I find it kinda hard to believe. Or at least did, before you guys answered. 80

Yes but you speak out against the subject EVERY time it's brought up in any thread in which you post.

Ian: I'm trying to shape you into a better human being by helping you shape Soul into a better human being. Building better worlds for our children.

And it's only coincidence that you hold an opposing stance and yet feel the need to question people every time? Their reasoning won't change, Soul.

I've scarce seen you post on the subject of breasts without questioning other peoples' stances. Like this thread. How else would you have gotten such a reputation as a breasthater?

Yes but you speak out against the subject EVERY time it's brought up in any thread in which you post.

Ian: I'm trying to shape you into a better human being by helping you shape Soul into a better human being. Building better worlds for our children.

Fair enough. I suppose Soul is old enough to peer into some aspects he is already well aware of.

Soul, I am not particularly interested into converting you into a love of large breasts, but let me suggest that large breasts have long been a sign for strong maternity (see venus statues/objects for a very early example) due to their association with feeding children. Thus it is entirely reasonable for men to be attracted to women with large breasts on a purely rational, species-continuing level. However, it is worth saying that many women with large breasts, especially if they don't wear proper support, experience back pain later in life, which is exceedingly unfortunate. Thus, a variety of breast sizes is probably the best thing for humanity, and men with a variety of tastes in such sizes as well, as you seem to have recognized!

For my part, I don't pay that much attention in comparison to the face, an enchanting face/hair is probably most important.

I've scarce seen you post on the subject of breasts without questioning other peoples' stances. Like this thread. How else would you have gotten such a reputation as a breasthater?

wat

Fair enough. I suppose Soul is old enough to peer into some aspects he is already well aware of.

Soul, I am not particularly interested into converting you into a love of large breasts, but let me suggest that large breasts have long been a sign for strong maternity (see venus statues/objects for a very early example) due to their association with feeding children. Thus it is entirely reasonable for men to be attracted to women with large breasts on a purely rational, species-continuing level. However, it is worth saying that many women with large breasts, especially if they don't wear proper support, experience back pain later in life, which is exceedingly unfortunate. Thus, a variety of breast sizes is probably the best thing for humanity, and men with a variety of tastes in such sizes as well, as you seem to have recognized!

For my part, I don't pay that much attention in comparison to the face, an enchanting face/hair is probably most important.

Hey, I knew that much already. I just think the fanservice may be a little exaggerated at times. Not really questioning why men in general like...those. But, thank you.

I'm sorry for not agreeing with you, Integ. 8[

What are you, some kind of breast ha-

Oh.

?

I could go find more, if I wanted to.

And you never disagreed with me. I'm only taking offense at your apparent close-mindedness even though I'm really rather worse at that

Can you at least be aware when I'm serious and when I'm not? While I won't go to that sarcastic attitude, I don't promise I'll be serious all the time. Maybe that'll avoid shitstorm and senseless arguing.

I bought it the first several times, but your go-to argument seems to have become "I was only joking GOSH" and it only comes up late in arguments. Why don't you ever lead the confusion spiral with it?

Sometimes you're amazing, Ian.

Mostly, on here, I'm just egotistical.

Every day the sun riseth not

Every day the sun shineth not

Every day the sun heateth ye not

Every day the sun burneth ye not

Every day the sun doth shine, it groweth ye food, and it is I who let it

Every day the sun doth shine, it bringeth ye heat, and it is I who let it.

Every day the sun doth shine, it bringeth ye energy to the reactors built by human hands, and it is I who let it.

Every day the sun doth rise, it bringeth ye hope, and it is I who let it.

Someday, long after we must worry over it, the sun will burneth to a smoldering dead pile of ash,

and I will kindle it again for you.

Who am I, to whom so few prayers are offered?

Severian,

The New Sun

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

I bought it the first several times, but your go-to argument seems to have become "I was only joking GOSH" and it only comes up late in arguments. Why don't you ever lead the confusion spiral with it?

But it's true.

You know,

It might really be that Soul just doesn't spend a lot of time with his answers. He has a complex set of reasons for doing what he does, he can choose any of them, and frankly he enjoys the argument.

I thought that was how everyone on serenes approached FftF for the most part.

This is FftF and I have no interest in teaching Soul anything. He is a spectacular human being over the net as far as I am concerned. Moreover I am quite mediative in mood so I don't see why I should be held to such a standard of trying to teach a particular viewpoint. I am quite odd. Why concern yourself with what I say?

For this, even though I'm not entirely sure if you meant it but, thanks. :(:

I like a girl's face/hair too.

Uh... I don't think he's against different opinions. I do the exact same thing. I don't question things because I think they're inherently wrong, I question them to understand the reasoning behind them, in order to understand humanity as a whole better. Can be for any number of reasons, but there isn't anything wrong with asking questions. You're just jumping on him because it seems like he's against something, but you can think differently from someone without being against them.

And I could care less what Ivy was built on, I'd prefer a more elegant appearance. She's just... scantily clad because it appeals to their target audience, something I've never really agreed with. But whatever, I have enough characters overall I can enjoy without it bothering me really.

Ooh, I'm Ilyana now, how neat. :)

Edited by Mirron