(FE10) Yet another Radiant Dawn Draft

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool but I honestly don't care. I don't like using Nolan due to my personal experience and I don't care how good he is (in fact, I'm very well aware how good he is, I used to debate FE too so don't say that "you're funny" crap to me) but if I'm going to play a draft I'm going to pick units on my own terms. Games are for fun anyway, competition is a side aspect that should never get in the way of that.

It's funny how you get so defensive despite only pointing out something. x3

EDIT: You're not even in this draft, why the fuck do you care? I feel like everytime you post in this thread its to make fun of people for who they're drafting.

lolwut

sorry bros i'm in pittsburg, i wasn't able to get on at all last night >_<

Giffca (two laguz royals fuck yea)

Tauroneo

Edited by Mercenary Raven

yeah, if i end up picking once it's 99% because I was thinking about my second choice.

What are my rules since I didn't pick anyone who can really participate in 2-2? Would I just add 4 turns to whatever I end up getting in that? I think a Lucia solo is what I'll end up doing just to be safe, but...

EDIT: sorry about flipping out, Soul/Saber, some debaters from back in the day annoy me (going into every thread and be trollin trollin trollin trollin troll just for ego and proving people wrong) and i feel like anyone who comments on quality of a char is one of them >_<

Edited by Mercenary Raven

GreenOyster wants Stefan.

@Raven: Yeah, you'll have to take a 4-turn penalty for someone to use there. Future drafts will probably allow one non-Lucia unit free, but it's too late to change the rules here.

Edited by Radiant Kitty