A Moment's Lament for a Kindred Soul Lost

Sakusa

I've known of this thread for days, I just haven't been able to think of the right way to post. I guess there is no "right" way.

I've lost family members (a baby cousin and my Great-Grandfather), both deaths were heartwrenching.

I have not been unfortunate enough to lose a friend yet, and I hope this continues well into my old age. I can only imagine it is just as bad to lose a good friend as it was for me to lose a person who was basically like my father.

I wish for the people who knew her to celebrate her life. It was cut short, but I'm sure it was amazing.

Oh man, that really... sucks.

I'm sorry for what happened, I hope you feel better, neigh, everyone related to her feel better.

We share birthdays, so I feel more attached to this thread. I think that makes me a bad person.

Sakusa-chan...I feel very sorry about this. I am not good at comforting someone but I'll do my best. I hope you are okay. I understand what is like to lose someone who had a bright future ahead but unfortunately his/her time in this earth came to an end. Dont worry, she is in a better place now, watching over the people she loves, from heaven.smile.gif

I know what it is like to lose those precious to you, for I have lost relatives to even the most unfortunate accidents. But none of them were as young as your friend, a future left unexplored. I'm sorry about your loss, but I do have some belief in reincarnation. I pray that maybe sometime in your life, you may once again meet this wonderful friend of yours, maybe not similar in appearance, but similar in spirit.

I have never truly lost someone I deeply cared for. I know when it happens, it will hit me hard. Either way, what I mean to say is while I can't understand what you are going through, I give my condolences.

I suppose if I had to recommend any course of action, it would be to not attempt to lay blame at anyone's or anything's feet, and let that fester into a deep-seated hate. Pals of mine have become pure wrecks over situations like this, because they simply could not let go. Remember your friend as she lived, rather than by the circumstances of her death, I suppose.