One Man's Request.

Taku

I figured I would request this just in case someone here got impulsive and/or bored enough or was interested enough to work on this.

The Halberdier is my favorite class in the FE franchise and I've seen many GBA hacks implement them to great success, so I was wanting to have Amelia from FE8 change her Class Tree a bit, instead of Trainee > Cavalier or Knight, instead it's Trainee > Cavalier or Soldier, then to Halberdier.

To put it simply, my wishful request is perhaps someone here can make a Female Halberdier Battle Animation, preferably the Spear and Shield ones I've seen based on Ephraim's battle animation, based on Amelia's colors, or at least animation itself and I could recolor it. A female soldier battle animation wouldn't go unwanted either, but not a big deal on that one.

If anyone has a question or need something from me, if possible I will gladly answer/provide.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes up this task.

Edited by Taku

Yeah, I suppose I will.

Preferably, I like my Halberdier with a shield along with a lance, as not only does it look cooler IMO and it matches the soldier class. But I'm not going to be uptight and stingy about what I use, I would just prefer it.

Also, I'll take up that and ask Astra about it.

Edited by Taku